Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 09:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Are the scientist mathematicians still suffering badly in understading the flawed theorems of (Galois, Able and Ruffuni)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 16:56 UTC

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:28:14 PM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 10:27:51 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:

> > > Those issues aren't simply for you Zelo, since they are truly very old unsettled issues that seems to be too difficult to understand by the top-most alleged genius mathematicians ever found in the history of mathematics, science and the whole entire true knowledge of all man kinds or mind kinds
> > >
> > > But of course, for myself they are truly toooooo…. simple elementary issues to unbelievable degree of human basic common sense that are far superior to all your wrong flawed inherited philosophy with no logic at all but pure madness
> > >
> > > And if ALL the human kinds can't comprehend what I did teach them since many years, then certainly soon or tomorrow would be thought to them by the Artificial Intelligence FORCEIBLY FOR SURE
> > > BKK
> > >
> > > So, my true advise to you and your likes of course, is to keep quite, learn silently like so many other invisible characters who make use of this fact instead to uncover more and more of untrue mathematics
> > >
> > > BKK
> >
> > whats with you being unable to put s at the end of my name?
> Proof no. 1, about the non-existence of the airthematecal cube root of two,
>
> Not necessarily only for you to understand that the mathematical cube root of two is no number, but a constructible number form for something we need as an approximation
>
> Proof by Fermat's last theorem,
>
> https://www.quora.com/How-could-many-historical-figures-in-science-easily-cheat-the-innocent-human-minds-by-fabricating-a-huge-volume-of-so-unnecessary-business-mathematics-from-this-insolvable-Diophantine-equation-n-3-10-3m-10-3m/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
>
> There are also other 9 elementary rigorous and absolutely irrefutable proofs,
>
> And please forget completely about the alleged most reputable Journals and Universities wrong opinions into those issues since frankly, I'm the highest reliable source in the whole world about those very tricky issues
>
> And let this be as a rare piece of wonderful and natural historical evidence for future generations and the new future non-human like intelligent beings
>
> BKK

It generally & globally forbidden to consider & accept any public published proofs from public free sites for education strictly in mathematics since this would ruin completely the endless farto buissness of All those beneficial 🧌 Trolls 🧌 who are the original sources of ignorance protection among the clueless innocent world 🌎 students 🙄

Bassam Karzeddin