Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:00:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ukraine Solution America
From: garryde...@gmail.com (Garry Denke)
 by: Garry Denke - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:00 UTC

Ukraine Solution America

***
Ukraine Solution America
from: garrydenke <garrydenke@gmail.com>
date: Mar 7, 2022, 9:31 AM
9:31 AM (1 hour ago)
to: A.Azoulay@unesco.org, director.ge@unesco.org, wscoronersoffice@wiltshire.gov.uk, chiefcoronersoffice@judiciary.uk, hilary.mcgrady@nationaltrust.org.uk, kate.mavor@english-heritage.org.uk, admin@cprewiltshire.org.uk, wiltscpre@btconnect.com, contactus@biblesociety.org.uk, office@hopetogether.org.uk, mail@licc.org.uk, editor@archaeologyuk.org, newswatch@bbc.co.uk, international@theguardian.com, tips@dailymail.com, dtnews@telegraph.co.uk, newsdesk@independent.co.uk, mirrornews@mirror.co.uk, exclusive@the-sun.co.uk, express.expressletters@reachplc.com, newsdesk@gazetteandherald.co.uk, news@hampshirechronicle.co.uk, fiona.phillips@newsquest.co.uk, editor@salisburyjournal.co.uk
cc: denocoinc@gmail.com
bcc: yhwh.allah.lord.god@gmail.com
date: Mar 7, 2022, 9:31 AM
subject: Ukraine Solution America
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good news. We are now fully funded ($12,000 raised GFM) to move my Tabernacle (Mishkan) from my 3rd temple, Stonehenge (UK), to my 4th temple, The Alamo (USA).

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

Y'all may Borrow it for walking around The Kremlin and Great Hall of China for seven days. On the seventh day, blow the rams' horns (provided therein), and shout.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:YHWH_Allah_(LORD_God)/sandbox

G-D

Sent from my Galaxy
3 Attachments
----_com.samsung.android.email_1750608952580610

----_com.samsung.android.email_1750608952580610

----_com.samsung.android.email_1750608952580610

----_com.samsung.android.email_1750608952580610--

***
Ukraine Solution America
from: chiefcoronersoffice <chiefcoronersoffice@judiciary.uk>
to: garrydenke <garrydenke@gmail.com>
date: Mar 7, 2022, 9:31 AM
subject: Automatic reply: Ukraine Solution America
mailed-by: gbr01-cwl-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
signed-by: judiciary.uk
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
: Important according to Google magic.

Automatic reply: Ukraine Solution America
Inbox
chiefcoronersoffice
9:31 AM (38 minutes ago)
to me

Thank you for contacting the Office of the Chief Coroner. We can confirm that we have received your email.
If your correspondence requires a response, we will aim to do so as soon as practicable.

For more information about the Chief Coroner, please visit our website which can be accessed here:

https://www.judiciary.uk/related-offices-and-bodies/office-chief-coroner/

This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else.. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. Monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

***
Ukraine Solution America
from: newswatch@bbc.co.uk <newswatch@bbc.co.uk>
reply-to: "newswatch@bbc.co.uk" <newswatch@bbc.co.uk>
to: "garrydenke@gmail.com" <garrydenke@gmail.com>
date: Mar 7, 2022, 9:31 AM
subject: NewsWatch (Auto Reply Message)
mailed-by: bbc.co.uk
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
: Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

NewsWatch (Auto Reply Message)
Inbox
Promotions

newswatch@bbc.co.uk
9:31 AM (43 minutes ago)
to me

Thanks very much for getting in touch with NewsWatch. We will contact you if we are able to take your comments further. Or your views and your name might get included in our weekly round-up of e-mails and calls.

But please be assured that we do read all correspondence and may well keep it on file for use in a future programme.

The NewsWatch programme is just one of a number of initiatives aimed at making the BBC more open and accountable to its audience. You can find out more about it at http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/. And the Newswatch website is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/newswatch

***
Ukraine Solution America