Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:34:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Pythagorean theorem doesn't strictly comply with real
(non-constructible) numbers
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 19:34 UTC

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 10:42:31 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>
> Why all that very obvious global denial against the newer and superior knowledge under the sunlight is usually practised very openly in an opened world of immediate communications and supercomputer era by generally the entire academia world (and not only in mathematics) since the basic issue is truly indeed a middle school level to fully understand in shortest possible time? Wonder!
>
> The true reason is basically two reasons where the first is associated with
> the well-known human tendencies to deny the newer facts when it refutes most of their dogmatic, old and very wrong inhiretred beliefs, where they feel very sensitive to talk about it openly and globally as well since it naked them as they are truly not any better than any religious people
>
> Ans secondly which is more important, the great business that runs globally in their directions and very cowardly hiding behind the many other successful branches of sciences where they don't generally get noticed by a lay-person or an educated readers
>
> Despite the fact that technology is booming and getting far advanced by the practical talents of its scientist and engineers from all fields who are in-fact better practical mathematicians since their early childhood who later got admitted in higher scientific branches (based solely on their higher abilities mainly in mathematics)
>
> So to say, the issue of applied science and technology is hardly or rarely relevant to the current theoretical mathematic as a science
>
> For a simple example and illustration, engineers and scientists never use the infinity concept on their calculations (since simply it is never there except in the minds of mathematicians)
>
> Nowadays, one can easily observe the many hundreds of new topics have suddenly invaded the global internet and more especially on sci. math and arise where the conflict among the mathematicians themselves is growing every hot trying hopelessly to keep all their fictions safe from the public visibility
>
> They are still very clueless about the fact that even their top-most authorities in mathematics can't save them from the huge change that is happening publically first then officially later
>
> Most of the big issue is basically from the Pythagorean theorem
>
> See how simple it is, where no real number except those only constructible numbers

Re: Pythagorean theorem doesn't strictly comply with real (non-constructible) numbers

<1e9dca9b-68f5-428d-b5b7-96e071b9445an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144462&group=sci.math#144462

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
(non-constructible) numbers
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 19:42 UTC

Find a psychiatrist, you freak!

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 3:34:29 PM UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Nowadays, one can easily observe the many hundreds of new topics have suddenly invaded the global internet and more especially on sci. math and arise where the conflict among the mathematicians themselves is growing every hot trying hopelessly to keep all their fictions safe from the public visibility
> >
> > They are still very clueless about the fact that even their top-most authorities in mathematics can't save them from the huge change that is happening publically first then officially later
> >
> > Most of the big issue is basically from the Pythagorean theorem
> >
> > See how simple it is, where no real number except those only constructible numbers
> >
> > Bassam King Karzeddin

Re: Pythagorean theorem doesn't strictly comply with real (non-constructible) numbers

<6472dfc5-6d09-42e0-8c27-2c23d2c8ba22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144542&group=sci.math#144542

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 05:35:50 -0700 (PDT)
(non-constructible) numbers
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:35 UTC

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:42:29 PM UTC+3, Mathin3D wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > For a simple example and illustration, engineers and scientists never use the infinity concept on their calculations (since simply it is never there except in the minds of mathematicians)
> > >
> > > Nowadays, one can easily observe the many hundreds of new topics have suddenly invaded the global internet and more especially on sci. math and arise where the conflict among the mathematicians themselves is growing every hot trying hopelessly to keep all their fictions safe from the public visibility
> > >
> > > They are still very clueless about the fact that even their top-most authorities in mathematics can't save them from the huge change that is happening publically first then officially later
> > >
> > > Most of the big issue is basically from the Pythagorean theorem
> > >
> > > See how simple it is, where no real number except those only constructible numbers

So why are you hiding cowordly under a myth notation?

Are you afraid 😨 to be recognized by the mainstream sheeples of your alike?

Doesn't this proven truth injure your so sensitive feelings about your fake intellect & huge achievements as well!

No wonder that you must stand stupidly against the well-proven truth about the non-existing angles!

Sure you must be madly shocked but not o ly you stubborn denier, but ALL world mathematickers of your alike FOR SURE

Go & learn it only from my relevant public published posts for free .
And refute it if you can; where you can't for surer

BKK