Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: World's single finest Logic Syllogism-- In a world where most are
poor in logic-- there is one Syllogism that is greatest of all logic
syllogism-- All things are made up of Atoms... therefore the Universe is a
single big atom
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:08 UTC

22m views AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
1 view
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 3:12:02 AM

AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) 22m views

When you combine All Existence.... or Everything that Exists.... combine that with All Matter is only one single atom of 1 of 118 possible chemical elements, then you end up with the Universe itself is one single atom of 1 of 118 single chemical element. Plutonium atom fits all the special numbers of physics and math.

In previous writings I did not start the syllogism with two quantifiers back-to-back as in All Existence is two quantifiers back to back. And the proposition that all atoms are 1 of 118 possible atoms as the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. So once I combine All Existence with that of 1 out of 118 possible atoms, I thence end up with the Cosmos itself being a single atom.

The combination of All Existence with 1 out of 118, eliminates the Cosmos being a compound or being a mixture of atoms. It forces the All Existence to pinpoint a single individual atom. And the element plutonium fits all the constants of physics and mathematics.

This shuts the mouth of stupid idiots, failures of logic-- with all humans are made of cells, hence a human is a single cell.

The Atomic theory is in fact the statement-- All matter is 1 of a possible of 118 different kinds of atoms. If the Universe-Cosmos was not a single individual atom, then the Atomic Theory is no longer a law of physics for it has the exception of the Cosmos itself. Idiots of logic can never understand a logical argument and can never understand that the Atomic theory itself is in jeopardy if the Cosmos was not a single individual atom.

5-AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) 3m views

The only place in all of Logic and Science where the argument starts out with Universal quantifier back-to-back with Existential quantifier, as indicative of its validity-- All Existence, or, Everything that Exists....

My 231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism. Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All" Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years, and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius, much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023 years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the Atom Totality.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

AP's grand Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
7:31 PM (4 hours ago)

[...]

This shuts the mouth of fools, failures of logic-- with all humans are made of cells, hence a human is a single cell.

The Atomic theory is in fact the statement-- All matter is 1 of a possible of 118 different kinds of atoms. If the Universe-Cosmos was not a single individual atom, then the Atomic Theory is no longer a law of physics for it has the exception of the Cosmos itself. Idiots of logic can never understand a logical argument and can never understand that the Atomic theory itself is in jeopardy if the Cosmos was not a single individual atom.

This is the sore point of science education, we do not emphasize thinking straight and thinking clearly in science in college and university education.. Which is evident in that Logic is never required for a degree in science. Happily I was smart enough to realize when I went to college to load up on Logic, and that pays off spectacularly for me now. Most scientists could not put together a logical argument, instead, their writings are mostly cackling pell mell crankery. We can see that clearly in journal writing as cackling pell mell rolling over in a handbasket crankery. In fact, so bad is science journal writing, that one can easily see, they write the way they do to Obfuscate the subject, not elucidate the subject, and I attribute that to the fact that few if any college graduates of science took formal logic in school.

AP, King of Science, especially physics and logic

I still have more distance to travel on this syllogism. Mostly to show those with few logical marbles how this back to back "All Existence of the proposition All Matter is 1 out of 118 single individual atoms of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.

Fools with their all animals are made of cells, a cat is an animal hence the cat is a single cell. How does one explain to a novice of logic the meaning of "All Existence" back to back quantifiers applied to all matter is 1 of 118 elements.

Click here to read the complete article