"Mr. Watson, come here, I want you." -- Alexander Graham Bell

tech / sci.math / Re: Mr. Karzeddin profile

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Mr. Karzeddin profilebassam karzeddin
`- Re: Mr. Karzeddin profilebassam karzeddin

1
Re: Mr. Karzeddin profile

<0cc2d23f-12f4-436f-8d80-0de7970c4159n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142311&group=sci.math#142311

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 05:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mr. Karzeddin profile
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 12:02 UTC

On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 6:13:40 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 10:53:39 AM UTC-4, philipe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Want a laugh?
> >
> > https://www.quora.com/profile/Bassam-Karzeddin-1/log
> >
> > This man is plain crazy.
>
> Yup. He doesn't care how stupid he looks. He also wrote here:
>

> “Those many challenges of mine (in my posts) weren't actually designed for human beings, but for the future artificial beings that would certainly replace them not far away from now, for sure.”
> -- BKK, Dec. 6, 2017
>
> “You know certainly that I'm the man, and more specially the KING who is going to upside down most of your current false mathematics for all future generations.”
> -- BKK, Nov. 22, 2018
>
> “Despite thousands of years of continuous juggling and false definitions of what is truly the real number, they [us carbon-based lifeforms?] truly don't want to understand it as was discovered strictly by the *KING* [BKK Himself!]”
> -- BKK, Nov. 28, 2019
>
> “I don't believe even in one being a number”
> -- BKK, Dec. 31, 2019
>
> Math failure, BKK, doesn't believe in negative numbers, zero, one or numbers like pi and root 2. He doesn't even believe in 40 degree angles or circles. Really! Needless to say his own goofy system is getting nowhere and never will. As such he is insanely jealous of wildly successful mainstream mathematics. He seems to believe these super-intelligent artificial beings of his will somehow be enlisting his aid to "reform" mathematics worldwide when they take over the planet in the near future. He is truly delusional.
>

> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

How can a long standing & resident Troll as Dan C T survive for so long tine in such a Trolish site like sci.math? Wonder!
Not able to comprehend anything true in basic mathematics yet!
BKK

Re: Mr. Karzeddin profile

<d71f1094-a033-4130-b828-809f0bba9c36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144547&group=sci.math#144547

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 05:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:56 UTC

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 3:02:25 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 6:13:40 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 10:53:39 AM UTC-4, philipe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Want a laugh?
> > >
> > > https://www.quora.com/profile/Bassam-Karzeddin-1/log
> > >
> > > This man is plain crazy.
> >
> > Yup. He doesn't care how stupid he looks. He also wrote here:
> >

> > “Those many challenges of mine (in my posts) weren't actually designed for human beings, but for the future artificial beings that would certainly replace them not far away from now, for sure.”
> > -- BKK, Dec. 6, 2017
> >
> > “You know certainly that I'm the man, and more specially the KING who is going to upside down most of your current false mathematics for all future generations.”
> > -- BKK, Nov. 22, 2018
> >
> > “Despite thousands of years of continuous juggling and false definitions of what is truly the real number, they [us carbon-based lifeforms?] truly don't want to understand it as was discovered strictly by the *KING* [BKK Himself!]”
> > -- BKK, Nov. 28, 2019
> >
> > “I don't believe even in one beina number”
> > -- BKK, Dec. 31, 2019
> >
> > Math failure, BKK, doesn't believe in negative numbers, zero, one or numbers like pi and root 2. He doesn't even believe in 40 degree angles or circles. Really! Needless to say his own goofy system is getting nowhere and never will. As such he is insanely jealous of wildly successful mainstream mathematics. He seems to believe these super-intelligent artificial beings of his will somehow be enlisting his aid to "reform" mathematics worldwide when they take over the planet in the near future. He is truly delusional.
> >

> > Dan
> >
> > Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> > Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com
> How can a long standing & resident Troll as Dan C T survive for so long tine in such a Trolish site like sci.math? Wonder!
> Not able to comprehend anything true in basic mathematics yet!
> BKK

How can I find my profile, I tried to get back an old public published posts titled "how to save mathematicians mainly from their heads " where I can't find any more

It seems also many posts of mine about many important issues were most likely stolen, hidden, etc

Are their academic annymous thieves behind this act? Wonder!

Usually, it happened so many times in well-moderated sites like Stak Exchange, Qoura, Reddit where many of my posts were stolen, hidden, altered, ..., etc, but strangely here is immoderated site I suppose

Aren't the THEIVES of acadmy every where in this world? 🤔

BKK