Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend. -- Santiago Vila on debian-devel

tech / sci.math / Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living academic mathematicians for the rest of their meaningless lives

SubjectAuthor
* Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius livingmarkus...@gmail.com
`- Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius livingbassam karzeddin

1
Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living academic mathematicians for the rest of their meaningless lives

<5c419861-27c0-4be0-b2e3-3e237441933an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144936&group=sci.math#144936

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 13:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living
academic mathematicians for the rest of their meaningless lives
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 20:52 UTC

tisdag 23 juni 2020 kl. 17:42:54 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:
> [...]
> >
> > Make sure to have all the comments (it is only few pages), and observe carefully how stuck they are (not able to pronounce anything sensible except revenge by down voting)
> >
> > Sincerely yours (wither you do believe it or not)
> >
> > If anything not allowed to read, please inform me because I saved, copied everything over there with many thanks
> >
> > Bassam Karzeddin
> As per my earlier (100%) expectations, they have have deleted the entire very imprtant issue (with all my efforts provided with three answers)_anf further suspended me from, asking, writing, ..., etc for that innocent question, where one can see how polite and sinceer my question was before any addition from anyone? for sure
>
> It was of course a forbidden question in the world of Academia Church of mathematics, and for many several times and many similar other issues
>
> And this is the moderator's message for me
>
> https://math.stackexchange.com/users/message/4636#4636
>
> Kindly, tell me if it is visible to you or not
>
> Where my reply to them was this:
>
> Dear moderators
>
> I was expecting (100%) this reaction from you in advance if ever did you notice, where that wasn't for the first time but for many several times strictly on all your sites
>
> But there was a better way to judge the whole very important issue that is to embaressing for academic mathematicians to judge in public, by raising it officially to your highest authorities represented by the top-most reputable Journals and Universities in the field where we are quite certain that they came to know secretly all these proven public published facts since years nowadays
>
> And if cretinism is a part of science, then it mustn't stand so discriminative, stubborn and hopeless, and very shamefully against one's own rare talent for 30 years by now even by your top-authorities described above, where we supposed to belong to a century of an immediate communication and supercomputer era and still seems impossible to even convey the ever simplest facts (in mathematics) that are certainly middle school levels and deserve few minutes to fully understand and not many centuries as it is the case is so and funnily with expert academic mathematicians
>
> However, exposing those simple facts for innocent school students around the world would continue to be publically published in more and very clearer details where you can't delete and would face them again and again from so many school students unless you respect the science that supposes is (feeding, drinking and clothing you as well)
>
> And the perpetual denial of my own modest talents from the whole mathematical communities in this world since 30 years in this century is the strongest evidence of ignorance age of modern mathematics and doesn't count beside the superior truth in mathematics
>
> knowing that I have received already a threatening e.mails and calls from anonymous persons

I mean, it's very understandable you got banned lol

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How can you very simply fool the alleged top-most genius living academic mathematicians for the rest of their meaningless lives

<5b16824d-b598-4dee-9d87-be112de53396n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145057&group=sci.math#145057

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 12:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
academic mathematicians for the rest of their meaningless lives
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 19:49 UTC