Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 20:04:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What John Gabriel misses and doesn't understand: a novella
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 03:04 UTC

On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 10:32:54 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:

> [...]
> >

> > Dan
> >
> > Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> > Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com
> So, obviously you DO mean a Right-Angle Triangle with sides *EXISTS*:
>
> [1, sin(40 degrees) and sin(50 degrees) units of length]
>
> And since those angles are well-known to be a real irrational algebraic number (that aren't real constructible numbers) then it is impossible to construct them *EXACTLY* but can be always expressed numerically with endless digital or rational decimal forms in accordance with your maths but *not mine* Right?
>
> OK, Now your triangle can always be scaled to natural numbers with any approximations you may be able to obtain very accurately, such that by scaling your *SAME TRIANGLE* without any loss of any identity based on similarity as this for your triangle:
>
> 10^n, (10^n)*sin(40 degrees) and (10^n)*sin(50 degrees) units of length.
>
> Where (n) is a natural number that corresponds to the number of digits to your approximations such that you have the triangle sides always with integers, Right?
>
> But, I truly have checked the first 10 thousand digits of your endless approximations, where not a single case gave me any right-angle triangle you talk about, and so utterly I had noticed an error that is absolutely increasing drastically without limits to form the required right-angle triangle
>
> So to say, where is your right-angle triangle that you are after it to convince the so little sheep about its true existence? wonder!
>
> Do you mean that RAT is still staying somewhere at your sweet Paradise that stays deep into your minds? Wonder!
>
> Or do you mean frankly that nothing can be achieved truly in mathematics without a very clear betray under the sunlight and everyone's own eyes and minds attention as well to the holiest theorem of Pythagoras? wonder
>
> Is it truly a very smart act or very devilish *CRIME* acts by mythematickers to betray mercilessly also the so innocent human minds and uprising generations for all their lives about those many many too silly issues? Wonders!
>
> Don't mathematics itself and societies you belong to (feed, drinks, clothes) you all to teach them true mathematics instead of cheating them and destroying their brains for day and night with so much of rubbish about your non-existing numbers going to no numbers with your subtle fiction of infinity to this so unbelievable limits? wonders
>
> Aren't you so shameful of your own existence after all those too many elementary proofs brought solely by the *KING* to your attention where you still acting and pretending that you didn't see or hear about them? Wonders
>
> Or do you want seriously more powerful proofs from the *SKY*? No wonder!
>
> Don't you know yet that you are the core seed of all kinds of corruptions you see around? wonder!
>
> So, no doubt that you have to be replaced not far away from now, FOR SURE

Who would believe you now anymore after a public published irrefutable proof about the non-existing angles like your 40 degrees angle?
Go and argue with the natural numbers themselves since they say the truth loudly 🔊 more than any human do, FOR SURE
🔊 Bassam Karzeddin 🔊

Re: What John Gabriel misses and doesn't understand: a novella

<ubc8a6$25s27$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144994&group=sci.math#144994

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 20:50:29 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 03:50 UTC

On 8/13/2023 8:04 PM, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Aren't you so shameful of your own existence after all those too many elementary proofs brought solely by the *KING* to your attention where you still acting and pretending that you didn't see or hear about them? Wonders
>>
>> Or do you want seriously more powerful proofs from the *SKY*? No wonder!
>>
>> Don't you know yet that you are the core seed of all kinds of corruptions you see around? wonder!
>>
>> So, no doubt that you have to be replaced not far away from now, FOR SURE
>> BKK
>
> Who would believe you now anymore after a public published irrefutable proof about the non-existing angles like your 40 degrees angle?

Do you seriously not understand how to create a 9-ary circle division?
Think of a pizza cut into 9 equal pieces. You have got to be full of
shit not when you say 40 degree angle does not exist. Wow!