Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 23:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP proudly announcing his 253rd published book of science// My 253rd
published book. The math proof: 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space,
determines a Unique Plane and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by
Archimedes Plutonium Preface:
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 22 Aug 2023 06:06 UTC

My 253rd published book.

The math proof: 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space, determines a Unique Plane and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book started in May 2023 with the focus of having a look at the proof of 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space forms a unique plane and how that proof was created and assembled. Also whether that proof can answer the question of whether 3rd dimension Space is the last and highest dimension. The result was rather fantastic, for it starts the major overhaul of Euclidean Geometry to be a discrete Space composed of Decimal Grid System Numbers. In this book I offer a new proof-- that is, a derived Theorem proof, and not a axiom of the statement of 3 arbitrary noncollinear points forming a unique plane. This book ends with a start of the total overhaul of Euclidean Plane Geometry because the true numbers of mathematics are discrete numbers-- the decimal grid numbers and also the start of straightening out the Euclid Axioms of geometry.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of this concept of 3 arbitrary points in Space forms a unique plane, and especially note the top rightward picture of multiple colored planes.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CG563N6Q
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 20, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 433 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 83 pages

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

AP proudly announcing his 253rd published book of science// My 253rd published book. The math proof: 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space, determines a Unique Plane and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: