Marriage is the sole cause of divorce.

tech / sci.math / 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction

SubjectAuthor
* 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in aArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in aVolney
 +* Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in aArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in aArchimedes Plutonium
 | `- Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in aArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Archimedes "Mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunkedVolney
 |`- Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked theVolney
 +- Re: Archimedes "Mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunkedVolney
 +- Re: Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
 `* Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
  `- Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney

1
4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction

<d5f5d31f-85c2-4318-9ca7-ac91d1dc1443n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146018&group=sci.math#146018

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 23:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 06:38 UTC

4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction
2m views

Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Jean Paul Van Bendegem,Johan van Benthem,Jean-Yves Beziau with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction

Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic//

Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,
Peter Bruce Andrews, Lennart Aqvist, Henk Barendregt, John Lane Bell, Nuel Belnap,
Paul Benacerraf, Jean Paul Van Bendegem, Johan van Benthem, Jean-Yves Beziau, continued below....

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

#10-1, My 5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Remember the time the Dan Christensen could not tell the difference between distinct and nondistinct.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers), Alan Richard Bundy, Gregory Chaitin,
Jack Copeland, John Corcoran, Dirk van Dalen, Martin Davis, Michael A.E. Dummett, John Etchemendy, Hartry Field, Kit Fine, Melvin Fitting, Matthew Foreman, Michael Fourman,
Harvey Friedman, Dov Gabbay, L.T.F. Gamut (group of logic fumblers), Sol Garfunkel, Jean-Yves Girard, Siegfried Gottwald, Jeroen Groenendijk, Susan Haack, Leo Harrington, William Alvin Howard,
Ronald Jensen, Dick de Jongh, David Kaplan, Alexander S. Kechris, Howard Jerome Keisler, Julia F. Knight logic journal, Robert Kowalski, Georg Kreisel, Saul Kripke, Kenneth Kunen, Karel Lambert, Penelope Maddy, David Makinson, Isaac Malitz, Gary R. Mar, Donald A. Martin, Per Martin-Lof,Yiannis N. Moschovakis, Jeff Paris, Charles Parsons, Solomon Passy, Lorenzo Pena, Dag Prawitz, Graham Priest, Michael O. Rabin, Gerald Sacks, Dana Scott, Stewart Shapiro, Theodore Slaman, Robert M. Solovay, John R. Steel, Martin Stokhof, Anne Sjerp Troelstra, Alasdair Urquhart,
Moshe Y. Vardi, W. Hugh Woodin, John Woods

Now I should include the authors of Logic textbooks for they, more than most, perpetuate and crank the error filled logic, the Horrible Error of 2 OR 1 = 3 with 2 AND 1 = 1, that is forced down the throats of young students, making them cripples of ever thinking straight and clearly.

Many of these authors have passed away but their error filled books are a scourge to modern education

George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap,
Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi, Michael Withey,
Patrick Hurley, Harry J Gensler, David Kelley, Jesse Bollinger, Theodore Sider,
David Barker-Plummer, I. C. Robledo, John Nolt, Peter Smith, Stan Baronett, Jim Holt,
Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,
John Venn, William Gustason, Richmond H. Thomason,

All of them are clowns of logic, although they have interest in logic, none are past a baby stage understanding of what Logic is. They are all worse than the fool George Boole. All of them are a disgrace to the subject we call Logic. All of them are in the same boat as George Boole-- catching pneumonia and then having his wife douse him in bed with cold freezing water and taking cold showers-- thinking that combatting pneumonia is done by getting colder.

All of the above listed should never be allowed to teach their nonsense and pollute the minds of youngsters with their crazy 9 OR 5 = 14 with 9 AND 5 = 4, all because a crazy Boole with Jevons in the 1800s thought that OR was TTTF and AND was TFFF. Boole and Jevons had them reversed and turned around backwards, making OR as add and AND as subtract. All because a true logician has more than a microgram brain of Logic in his head, and realizes that if you had a string of statements, say 10 statements and if just one single statement of those ten is true, makes the entire set of 10 to be true also, regardless of the truth value of the other 9 statements. Said in a different manner, if you have a truth of a single statement, and, no matter how you surround that single statement with 9 other statements, regardless of their truth value, because of the truth of the one statement makes the combined all 10 statements have a true value.

The stupid microgram brain of Boole and Jevons in the subject of Logic (witness their history with pneumonia) is not a Logic at all, for it leads to the incredibly stupid formulation that 3 AND 2 = 1 with 3 OR 2 = 5. Yes, those two logical idiots Boole and Jevons and every idiot of Logic since those two, have thought the truth table of AND was TFFF, when according to a real true logical person-- you need just 1 true statement to make a compound statements as a whole be true. So the true true truth table of AND was TTTF. And this makes sense in the above idiots of Logic with their OR, so confused were those idiots that they combined a "or" with an "and" and generated a "inclusive or" of TTTF. I mean what clowns are these? Who think that OR has to be compounded or a composite of "and", with "or" forming the idiot idea of an "inclusive or" and, not even realizing that you no longer have a primitive-connector. The true truth table of OR is exclusive and is FTTF, which is subtraction in mathematics.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction

<uc80pl$3hq2b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146050&group=sci.math#146050

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 12:33:59 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:33 UTC

Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics Archimedes
"I ate your brain" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at
math and science:

> 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium

Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtrac

<a7397fc8-35fa-4ea4-9e01-f5d9183071fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146139&group=sci.math#146139

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:32:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 05:32 UTC

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtrac

<fb3defcb-6e3f-4a93-9887-31c7480e3f62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146160&group=sci.math#146160

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 05:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

#10-1, My 5th published book

> [...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Andrea Bonomi, Nicolas Bourbaki (a group of logic fumblers) with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtrac

<70c52ee5-d27e-4bf3-80f2-9bf8dbcae8ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146224&group=sci.math#146224

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 13:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 20:37 UTC

Kibo's_crackpot_logicians Solomon Passy, Lorenzo Pena, Dag Prawitz, Graham Priest, Michael O. Rabin, Gerald Sacks, Dana Scott with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with their AND as subtraction. They belong in Abnormal Psychology not logic according to Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney and his gang of allies Dan Christensen, Jan Burse.

> [...]
> thought and how well any of their ideas should be taken seriously. In
> the case of Boole, he went to class in a downpour rain, why without a
> raincoat? And reaching class, instead of changing into dry warm
> clothes, stood for hours in front of students, sopping wet and
> shivering. Of course he caught pneumonia, but instead of being
> sensible, common sense that even a fly would have, he insisted his
> wife give him cold showers and make the bed all wet and freezing. Of
> course, he would die from this. Now, does anyone today, think that a
> mind like that has anything to offer Logic or mathematics, is as crazy
> as what Boole was.
>
> But once you have textbooks about Logic, it is difficult to correct a
> mistake because of the money making social network wants to make more
> money, not go around fixing mistakes. So this nightmarish mistakes of
> the truth tables was not seen by Frege, by Russell, by Whitehead, by
> Carnap, by Godel, and by 1908 the symbols and terminology of the Old
> Logic truth tables were so deeply rooted into Logic, that only a
> Logical minded person could ever rescue Logic.
>
> 1.1 The "and" truth table should be TTTF not what Boole thought TFFF.
> Only an utter gutter mind of logic would think that in a series of
> statements, that AND is true when all statements are true, but to the
> wise person-- he realizes that if just one statement is true, the
> entire series is true, where we toss aside all the irrelevant and
> false statements --(much what life itself is-- we pick out the true
> ones and ignore all the false ones). In fact, in a proof in mathematics, the proof can be full of false and nonsense statements, so long as the proof itself is there and be seen as overall True. For example the proof of SAS in geometry, side angle side, can be packed with false statements and irrelevant statements and still be true.
> 1.2 The error of "if-then" truth table should be TFUU, not that of TFTT
> 1.3 The error of "not" and "equal", neither unary, but should be binary
> 1.4 The error that Reductio Ad Absurdum is a proof method, when it is
> merely probability-truth, not guaranteed
> 1.5 The error, the "or" connector is truth table FTTF, never that of TTTF, for the idea of an inclusive "or", --- either A or B or both, is a self contradiction. And funny, how the fathers of Logic-- Boole and Jevons had a connector that was self contradictory, as if the fathers of logic had no logical mind to be doing logic in the first place.
>
> 1.6 So that begs the question, what in mathematics has a truth table of TFFF. Well the simple answer is that it is a reverse of TTTF which is AND, and so the former can be got by that of a NOT function on AND. But in isolation, what is a table of TFFF in mathematics? My guess is it is Absolute Value, a form of Absolute Value in mathematics, but that is only a guess. In 2016 I gave a half hearted argument that TFFF was absolute value.

Re: Archimedes "Mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<udb8ns$2n84j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147386&group=sci.math#147386

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 21:24:12 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 01:24 UTC

Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics Archimedes
"I ate your brain" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at
math and science:

> 4-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium s

Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue5epk$1us3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148476&group=sci.math#148476

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 19:47:00 -0400
 by: Volney - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 23:47 UTC

🦎 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "imp of physics" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Why do you keep trying to brainwash poor little 5 year old kids?

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, water is H4O and not H2O, the ellipse
isn't a conic section, there are no negative numbers and no complex
numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or
parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "Mindless spamming fuckdog of math" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue5er9$1us3$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148480&group=sci.math#148480

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 19:47:53 -0400
 by: Volney - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 23:47 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

> [...]

Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from

Re: Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue66ii$8r7m$20@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148502&group=sci.math#148502

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 02:32:50 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 06:32 UTC

⚰️ of Math and 🪦 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> [...]

Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from

Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue7kft$gj2a$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148537&group=sci.math#148537

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:36:29 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 19:36 UTC

🦍 of Math and 🦧 of Physics Archimedes "not notable" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> defiles himself by tarding:

> But the spamming insane never realize their sins until someone makes fun of their evil ways.
So amusing that Plutonium writes this as Pluto never realizes he's one
of the biggest of the spamming insane, which is why I make fun of
Plutonium's evil ways. And having fun doing so.

> [...]

Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from

Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<uei7l6$3m0q5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148938&group=sci.math#148938

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 16:04:54 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:04 UTC

🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "CCP's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> 4-TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict
>

> My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Why do you *still* trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?