Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:24:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks"
Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR
6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938
to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 21:24 UTC

Kibo on mental illness-Terence Tao,Andrew Wiles,Thomas Hales,John Stillwell, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney,Apostol, Ellis & Gulick, Stewart, Strang, Fisher & Ziebur. Why Kibo-Volney?? Because they cannot do a valid proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or admit slant cut of cone is Oval, and not a ellipse, for you need a cylinder slant cut to get an ellipse.

Kibo wrote:I Pound His Male Rectum. Peter Higgs,Sheldon Glashow, Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 4:20:59 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"mentally ill"
>Re: "imp of math"

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 4:20:59 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"mentally ill"

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, the 30 year stalker
On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 7:52:00 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>Village Idiot"
> defiles the pope and then tards:

> 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry Moroney Volney
> On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:10:38 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> >"little stinker"
> > fails at math and science:
> > "The Delicious Rump Man"
> > "I Pound His Male Rectum"
> > "Penis Could Mature Him"
> > "Old-Time U.S. Urine Champ"

Kibo wrote:I Pound His Male Rectum. Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney cannot do a valid proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for Apostol, Ellis & Gulick, Stewart, Strang, Fisher & Ziebur could not, as they found it impossible to link up and connect a tangent line slope with a integral rectangle area. While AP does a valid proof by carving out a right-triangle in the rectangle and swiveling it up at the midpoint. See his proof in his 245th book of science.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, the 30 year stalker
On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 7:52:00 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>Village Idiot"
> defiles the pope and then tards:

> 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry Moroney Volney
> On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:10:38 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> >"little stinker"
> > fails at math and science:
> > "The Delicious Rump Man"
> > "I Pound His Male Rectum"
> > "Penis Could Mature Him"
> > "Old-Time U.S. Urine Champ"

My 245th published book of science.

Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide.. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C9P5F755
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 27, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English