Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. -- Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

tech / sci.math / Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of the 1960s and beyond with their peyote-delusional-desert-ideas of Big Bang, blackholes TV mindrot physics played to the Beach Boys surfing; time to try the TRUE physics of Atom Totality

SubjectAuthor
* Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture ofVolney
+* Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture ofJeffrey Rubard
|`- Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture ofJeffrey Rubard
+- Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
+- Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney
+- Re: Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
+- Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture ofChris M. Thomasson
+- Re: Volney photos Andrew Wiles,Roger Penrose Oxford Uni in calculusArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture ofArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Volney, why cannot Stanford Univ. finish their water electrolysisArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney

1
Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of the 1960s and beyond with their peyote-delusional-desert-ideas of Big Bang, blackholes TV mindrot physics played to the Beach Boys surfing; time to try the TRUE physics of Atom Totality

<ucifu5$1oqbj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146463&group=sci.math#146463

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 11:53:41 -0400
 by: Volney - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 15:53 UTC

Autistic necrophile Archimedes "🃠" Plutonium tarded:

> #1-1, 148th published book

> Plutonium's corpse fucking..

> I want to fuck her corpse

Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of Plutonium's autism
meltdowns!

> I want to fuck her corpse

Not again!

> I want to fuck her corpse

You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?

> wanting to fuck her corpse

Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
Plutonium Atom Cult of Failure?

> I want to fuck her corpse

Lock up all the morgues and funeral homes within 200 miles of Meckling
SD! Plutonium is on the hunt again!!

Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of the 1960s and beyond with their peyote-delusional-desert-ideas of Big Bang, blackholes TV mindrot physics played to the Beach Boys surfing; time to try the TRUE physics of Atom Tota

<5501aecc-9f08-4e07-aa56-d65a701b1432n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146558&group=sci.math#146558

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 08:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:26 UTC

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 8:53:51 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
> Autistic necrophile Archimedes "🃠" Plutonium tarded:
>
> > #1-1, 148th published book
>
> > Plutonium's corpse fucking..
>
> > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of Plutonium's autism
> meltdowns!
>
> > I want to fuck her corpse
>
> Not again!
>
> > I want to fuck her corpse
>
> You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
>
> > wanting to fuck her corpse
>
> Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
> Plutonium Atom Cult of Failure?
>
> > I want to fuck her corpse
>
> Lock up all the morgues and funeral homes within 200 miles of Meckling
> SD! Plutonium is on the hunt again!!

"It's really just not that funny, especially when you're covering for sex abusers."

Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of the 1960s and beyond with their peyote-delusional-desert-ideas of Big Bang, blackholes TV mindrot physics played to the Beach Boys surfing; time to try the TRUE physics of Atom Tota

<abc77e62-9650-4f48-a35e-df5ab30614ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146731&group=sci.math#146731

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 11:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 18:38 UTC

On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 8:26:50 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 8:53:51 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
> > Autistic necrophile Archimedes "🃠" Plutonium tarded:
> >
> > > #1-1, 148th published book
> >
> > > Plutonium's corpse fucking..
> >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> > >
> > Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of Plutonium's autism
> > meltdowns!
> >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> > Not again!
> >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> > You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
> >
> > > wanting to fuck her corpse
> >
> > Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
> > Plutonium Atom Cult of Failure?
> >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> > Lock up all the morgues and funeral homes within 200 miles of Meckling
> > SD! Plutonium is on the hunt again!!
> "It's really just not that funny, especially when you're covering for sex abusers."

"A world is not disclosed", etc.

Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ucov1c$33a50$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146817&group=sci.math#146817

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 22:48:13 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:48 UTC

🦑 of Math and 🐙 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> makes a complete fool of himself:

> My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Why do you keep trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, water is H4O and not H2O, the ellipse
isn't a conic section, there are no negative numbers and no complex
numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or
parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<udnt2k$16ef1$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147925&group=sci.math#147925

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 16:24:52 -0400
 by: Volney - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:24 UTC

🦐 of Math and 🐟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> [...]

Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from

Re: Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<udpusi$1jqdg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147973&group=sci.math#147973

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:08:01 -0400
 by: Volney - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 15:08 UTC

⚰️ of Math and 🧛🏻‍♂️ of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Why do you keep trying to brainwash poor little 5 year old kids?

<ue37t5$3ko0h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148421&group=sci.math#148421

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 20:37:09 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 03:37 UTC

On 8/28/2023 8:53 AM, Volney wrote:
> Autistic necrophile Archimedes "🃠" Plutonium tarded:
>
>> #1-1, 148th published book
>
>> Plutonium's corpse fucking..
>
>> I want to fuck her corpse
>>
> Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of Plutonium's autism
> meltdowns!
>
>> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> Not again!
>
>> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
>
>> wanting to fuck her corpse
>
> Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
> Plutonium Atom Cult of Failure?
>
>> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> Lock up all the morgues and funeral homes within 200 miles of Meckling
> SD! Plutonium is on the hunt again!!

AP on booze? https://youtu.be/AhNg0HdIFW8?t=13

Ohhhh, shhhhiiit!!!

Re: Volney photos Andrew Wiles,Roger Penrose Oxford Uni in calculus classroom torture chambers without TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS where calculus is super easy, as easy as add or subtract 1, for the only valid functions in true math are the polynomials

<5879e697-2e03-4e22-9eb7-139e7e70ff82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150782&group=sci.math#150782

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 00:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Volney photos Andrew Wiles,Roger Penrose Oxford Uni in calculus
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:55 UTC

Quiet zone--Volney TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS readings::

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Old Math is in a world of hurt for it does not even have the correct numbers of mathematics. Old Math was arrogant and ignorant starting year 1900 when Quantum Mechanics in physics took off and it means the world is discrete and not continuous. Yet the foolish bozos of Old Math stuck with their continuous Reals and even had the idiotic notion of going further out on the limb of madness with Cohen's continuum hypothesis, while Quantum Mechanics gave us a new age in physics with their discrete world. One would think the idiots of Old Math would finally look at physics and pay attention and learn something. No. They never did. And so today in October of 2023 we still have idiots of math teaching calculus with never a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Reals are not the true numbers of mathematics, the Decimal Grid Number System is the true numbers of math for they are discrete, and they make calculus, a billion, perhaps a trillion times easier to study , to learn to understand. In fact, we TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, teaches calculus to 13 and 14 year olds. Because calculus is as easy as add or subtract 1 from the exponent.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS the fake calculus of Thomas Hales, Andrew Wiles, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney, Terence Tao, John Stillwell with their fake "limit analysis" for a true proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (FTC) has to be a geometry proof for the integral is area under a graphed function. This is why only a polynomial can be a valid function of math, for the polynomial is a function of the straightline Y --> mx + b. All the other so called functions have no straightline-- they are curves of continuum and cannot give a proof of the fundamental theorem of calculus.

The proof of FTC needs a empty space Discrete Geometry from one point to the next point so as to allow for the construction of a midpoint between point A to point B and thus to hinge up from A at the midpoint and to determine the next point B in the derivative. This is why Calculus is so enormously a tool for physics, as point A predicts point B.

Discrete Geometry is required for the proof of FTC and that requires the true numbers of mathematics be Decimal Grid Numbers, for they cannot be the continuum idiocy of Reals and Complex.

To make a half circle function in True Math, we have to go out to something like 10^6 Grid to make the points close enough together for the function visual to start looking like a half circle. But still there are holes in between one point and the next point to allow the existence of calculus.

On a downward slope function, we have a different graphics than the usual upward slope function. For the upward slope requires the midpoint in the empty space to predict the next point of the thin rectangle that occupies that empty space (see the graphics below and in my books TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS). In a downward slope function graph we still have those thin rectangles occupy the empty space for integral but we do not need to construct the midpoint, we simply shave away a right triangle that reveals-- predicts point B starting from point A on the other side.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Old Math makes and keeps Calculus as classroom torture chambers with their 1,000s of different functions yet the polynomial is the only valid function of math, and makes it super super easy to learn calculus

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus.

If you come to me with a pathetic non polynomial especially that ugly trig functions, I have you go home and convert your nonsense to a polynomial. The Lagrange interpolation converts stupid nonfunctions like trig, into valid functions of polynomials.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS textbooks, makes calculus as easy as adding or subtracting 1 from exponent--only valid functions are polynomials contrast with mainstream--vomiting during exams, torture chamber and nervous breakdown by sado-masochist teachers. Old Math is thousands of different kook functions with thousands of different rules. AP Calculus is one function-- the polynomial for we care about truth in math, not on whether kooks of math become rich and famous off the suffering-backs of students put through a torture chamber that is present day calculus. If you come to math with a function that is not a polynomial, you have to convert it to a polynomial. Once converted, calculus is super super easy. But math professors seem to enjoy torturing students, not teaching them. Psychology teaches us that when a kook goes through a torture chamber and comes out of it as a math professor-- they want to be vindictive and sado masochists and love to torture others and put them through the same torture chamber that they went through. AP says-- stop this cycle of torture and teach TRUE CORRECT MATH.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS textbooks, makes calculus as easy as adding or subtracting 1 from exponent--only valid functions are polynomials contrast with mainstream--vomiting during exams, torture chamber and nervous breakdown by sado-masochist teachers. Old Math is thousands of different kook functions with thousands of different rules. AP Calculus is one function-- the polynomial for we care about truth in math, not on whether kooks of math become rich and famous off the suffering of students put through a torture chamber that is present day calculus. If you come to math with a function that is not a polynomial, you have to convert it to a polynomial. Once converted, calculus is super super easy. But math professors seem to enjoy torturing students, not teaching them.

Old Math calculus textbooks like Stewart are more than 1,000 pages long and they need that because they have a mindless thousand different functions and no valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP's calculus is less than 300 pages, because we have a valid geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus which demands the only valid function of math be a polynomial function. We can teach calculus in Junior High School for the calculus is reduced to adding or subtracting 1 from the exponent. The only hard part of calculus in New Math is to convert the boneheaded function into a polynomial that was brought to the table by the boneheaded math professor who thinks that a function does not need to be a polynomial.

AP calculus transforms the calculus classroom. It is no longer vomiting during exams. No longer a torture chamber for our students of youth, and no longer a nightmare nor nervous breakdown for our youthful students, who, all they ever wanted was the truth of mathematics.

Teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. The great power of Calculus is integral is area under function graph thus physics energy, and its prediction power of the derivative to predict the next future point of function graph thus making the derivative a "law of physics as predictor". Stupid Old Math makes the derivative a tangent line, while New Math makes the derivative the predictor of next point of function graph. No wonder no-one in Old Math could do a geometry, let alone a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for no-one in Old Math even had the mind to realize Calculus predicts the future point in the derivative.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. This is why calculus is so important for physics, like a law of physics-- predicts the future given nearby point, predicts the next point. And of course the integral tells us the energy. Silly stupid Old Math understood the integral as area under the function graph curve, but were stupid silly as to the understanding of derivative-- predict the next point as seen in this illustration:

From this rectangle of the integral with points A, midpoint then B

______
| |
| |
| |
---------

To this trapezoid with points A, m, B

/|
/ |
m /----|
/ |
| |
|____|

The trapezoid roof has to be a straight-line segment (the derivative)
so that it can be hinged at m, and swiveled down to form rectangle for
integral.

Or going in reverse. From rectangle, the right triangle predicts the next successor point of function graph curve of B, from that of midpoint m and initial point of function graph A.

My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the hippie-physics-culture of the 1960s and beyond with their peyote-delusional-desert-ideas of Big Bang, blackholes TV mindrot physics played to the Beach Boys surfing; time to try the TRUE physics of Atom Tota

<1caba571-7294-4504-8fa4-f545ad78551an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150826&group=sci.math#150826

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 16:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:46 UTC

[...]

From this rectangle of the integral with points A, midpoint then B

______
| |
| |
| |
---------

[...]

Volney, why cannot Stanford Univ. finish their water electrolysis experiment to prove Water is really H4O not H2O?? Kibo why the huge down rating of Stanford? Is it because they cannot even weigh hydrogen and oxygen in water electrolysis?? Maybe Reed

<5d683335-7748-4a26-a3f7-40784bba468bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150840&group=sci.math#150840

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Volney, why cannot Stanford Univ. finish their water electrolysis
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 04:18 UTC

Stanford,Dr.Roger Kornberg,Dr.Michael Levitt

> 🦥 of Math and 🐢 of Physics "mentally...slow"
Re: "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 10:34:55 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: the above
> fails at math and science:

Kibo-Volney Physics failures..Stanford, Dr.Roger Kornberg (chem), Dr.Michael Levitt (chem),Dr.William Moerner (chem), Dr.Thomas Sudhof (chem),NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem, Purdue Univ_France Cordova,

Volney, why cannot Stanford Univ. finish their water electrolysis experiment to prove Water is really H4O not H2O?? Kibo why the huge down rating of Stanford? Is it because they cannot even weigh hydrogen and oxygen in water electrolysis?? Maybe Reed College up north can perform the experiment with their Quartz Crystal Microbalance.

Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin, Dr. Elias Corey (chem), Dr. Walter Gilbert (chem), Dr.Dudley Herschbach (chem), Dr.Martin Karplus (chem)

SLAC: Chi-Chung Kao
President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)

Stanford physics dept.
Douglas Osheroff, Dr.Robert Laughlin, Carl Wieman, Steven Chu,
Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Mason Yearian, Dr.Carolyn Bertozzi (chem), Dr.Roger Kornberg (chem), Dr.Michael Levitt (chem),Dr.William Moerner (chem), Dr.Thomas Sudhof (chem)

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon..
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry Moroney Volney failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
> Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
> Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

> [...]
>
> The true Hydrogen Atom is H2 for all atoms need at least one capacitor, and one of the protons in H2 serves as a neutron.
>
> Sad that chemistry and physics throughout the 20th century were too stupid to actually weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen in electrolysis, no, the ignorant fools stopped at looking when they saw the volume of hydrogen was twice that of oxygen. A real scientist is not that shoddy and slipshod ignorant, the real scientist then proceeds with -- let us weigh the hydrogen test tube mass versus the oxygen test tube mass.
>
> Thanks for the news!!!!!
>
> AP
>
> News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.
> There is another experiment that achieves the same result that Water is truly H4O and not H2O, but I suspect this second method is hugely fraught with difficulty.
>
> The prediction of H4O comes from the Physics idea that a Atom is composed, all atoms mind you, is composed of a proton torus with muon/s inside going round and round thrusting through the torus in the Faraday law and producing electricity. So that when you have Hydrogen without a neutron, there is no way to collect the electricity produced by the Faraday law. Think of it as a automobile engine, you cannot have a engine if there is no crank shaft to collect the energy from the thrusting piston inside the crankcase.
>
> Same thing with an Atom, it needs 3 parts-- muon as bar magnet, proton as torus of coils, and a capacitor to storage the produced electricity. If one of those parts is missing, the entity is a Subatomic particle and not a atom.
>
> So, when we have Hydrogen as a proton with muon inside, it is not a Atom, until it has a neutron, or, has another proton of hydrogen H2, then it is a Atom.
>
> So that H2 is not a molecule but a Atom. H alone is a subatomic particle.
>
> SECOND EXPERIMENT:
>
> Much harder than Water Electrolysis.
>
> We need to get two identical containers.
>
> We need to be able to make pure heavy-water with deuterium. Deuterium is proton + neutron as hydrogen. Proton + proton is H2 as hydrogen.
>
> So we have two identical containers and we fill one with pure heavy water, deuterium water.
>
> We have the second container and we fill it with pure (light) water.
>
> We now weigh both of them.
>
> If AP is correct, that water is really H4O and not H2O, then both containers should weigh almost the same. Only a tiny fraction difference because the neutron is known to be 940MeV versus proton in Old Physics as 938MeV a tiny difference of 2MeV, but we realize we have a huge number of water molecules in the two identical containers.
>
> If water is truly H4O, the weights should be almost the same. If water is H2O, then there is a **large difference** in weights.
>
> But the Water Electrolysis experiment is much easier to conduct and get results.

Re: Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<uk01f5$3brd2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=152882&group=sci.math#152882

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 13:06:29 -0500
 by: Volney - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 18:06 UTC

☠ of Math and ☣ of Physics Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium