Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 06:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How to simply understand the very deep mental retardation of the
vast majorities of those alleged top-most living genus mathematicians
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 13:15 UTC

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 2:45:39 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> *** Important notice: kindly, and please note that this issue is not talking at all about (YOU), or the common mainstreams academics in many theoretical sciences such as philosophy, logic, physics and particularly in mathematics,
>
> but talking frankly about the top living list of those who are usually described as a genus successful figures with the highest performance of proven records in the current standards and criteria that are usually adopted by highest mathematical authorities
>
> It is the most puzzling issue for me that one usually is completely clueless and would never encounter and realize how things are truly reversible in this most advanced century
>
> What did I discover throw my long experience with mathematical forums is truly thrilling and exciting to unbelievable limit where things are truly presented in reverse orders, such that an arbitrarily described genus mathematicians of today's standards most likely soon would be realized globally as exactly the opposite and as big fools
>
> Especially when hopefully very soon the developed artificial intelligence (by brilliant scientists and computer engineers) start independently working away from human influence and start reevaluating the human achievements in mathematics in a strange unfamiliar way such that it describes most of that alleged genus mathematicians as big fools instead for never being able to understand the most simple principles in their own mathematics
>
> So, I thought to make a prior article by date (and made solely by a human as myself) in order that human intelligence would not be so insulted very badly by those newcomers just waiting soon outside doors to uncover all those simplest facts in too elementary mathematics that would certainly shame forever all those described illegally as topmost genus mathematicians
>
> And luckily for the entire human race that few at least have made it so clear and much prior to those non-human intelligent beings who would soon realize all those facts from my public published posts in particular
>
> And how easy the middle school students would truly realize them?
>
> What a very stupid world of mathematicians is this world indeed in this century? No wonders!
>
> Only you find the trolls and the hired agents debating aimlessly, foolishly and very shamefully about proven issues where those who are only appearing in every serious fundamental issue and if one academic realizes the facts secretly can't even dare to pronounce his opinion and convenience even under fake names just because (she/he) got so addicted to mathematical fictions and fake Paradises that they would never abandon
>
> Those described above and not (YOU) too innocent victim don't know yet how shameful their own performance would be classified by superior bloodless and unbiased minds for sure
>
> My public published profiles are the biggest wonderful piece of shred pieces of evidence behind this thread

> [...]
Psychologist with minimum talent of mathematics are urgently needed to understand this global incurable mental problem of mathematicians inorder to make suitable remedies for them & save the rest of upcoming arising generations 😀
BKK 🔊