Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 10:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Free Analysis Lesson for the fucking morons who call themselves
"lecturers of real analysis".
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 17:29 UTC

On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 7:02:41 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 6:32:33 PM UTC+3, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > Rudin's Bullshit book is referenced:
> >
> > https://notendur.hi.is/vae11/%C3%9Eekking/principles_of_mathematical_analysis_walter_rudin.pdf
> >

> > On Page 59 (Page 68 of PDF) we have:
> >
> > ---------
> > s = \sum_{n=1}^{\infty} a_n
> >
> > The number s is called the sum of the series; but it should be clearly understood that s is the limit of a sequence of sums, and is not obtained simply by addition.
> >
> > ---------
> >
> > Notice that is states clearly:
> >
> > BUT it should be clearly understood that s is the LIMIT of a SEQUENCE of SUMS, and is NOT obtained simply by ADDITION.
> >
> > So, a series is simply a partial sum. There is NO such thing as an infinite series. 0.3+0.03+0.003+... is NOT an infinite series but a partial sum 0.3+0.03+0.003 followed by "+...". Nothing more, nothing less. It is 100% FINITE. Get it morons?
> >
> > Next, a sequence is obtained from a series. Any guesses? Chuckle.
> >
> > Right! The terms of a sequence are obtained from the partial sums of a series. In the example 0.3+0.03+0.003, the partial sums are given by:
> >
> > {S(1); S(2); S(3); ...}
> >
> > where
> >
> > S(n) = (1/3)*[1-10^(-n)]
> >
> > Okay so far you incorrigibly stupid cunts?
> >
> > Now, in analysis, we consider what happens as the number of terms in any partial sum increases indefinitely. NOTHING about "infinity" there you syphilitic bastards!!!!!
> >
> > S(n) = 1/3 - 1/(3*(10^n))
> >
> > IF n increases indefinitely, THEN 1/(3*(10^n)) decreases indefinitely. No imbeciles, 1/(3*(10^n)) NEVER becomes ZERO. Now, IF 1/(3*(10^n)) increases indefinitely, THEN the partial sum 1/3 - 1/(3*(10^n)) increases indefinitely to 1/3, but NEVER becomes 1/3.
> >
> > All this elementary crap was taught in high school. Unfortunately, the morons who followed Euler's S = Lim S, imagined that s = S(oo). In other words, the fools imagined that an infinite sum is possible. Sound weird?! Of course!!!!
> >
> > Don't fall for this bullshit but call out the moron who tries to peddle this in your class lest you become a prize idiot like one of your mainstream mythmatics professors.
> >
> > YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
> https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/455871/cauchys-limit-concept
>
> And recently, it seems that many academic professional mathematicians morons at MSE had started their long old discoveries about the limit concept of Cuashy's and alike, where the article starts with Berkely criticized...
>
> They act like as if no one had ever heard of such things before, nor as if there isn't an open free and global site specialized for the science of mathematics called sci. math and many other sections
>
> They are simply rediscovering the same things that you were talking about for the last few years but their issues are quite recent it seems

> [...]

They would soon REDISCOVER the non-existing angles & exactly as I did teach it to them since many years....
They would also REDISCOVER everything published here (with irrefutable proofs) on sci.math & else where as well

What a shameless catagory of abnormal human beings like who were never honest nor nobels in all stages of history, but only stubborn deniers who aren't noticble at all in their societies

BKK 🔊