Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 11:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 18:02 UTC

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:16:08β€―PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> How so illegally do the alleged top most genius mathematicians fabricate a real root for this unsolvable Diophantine Equation (n^5 - m^5 = nm^4)?
> Where (n, m) are positive integers, no wonder for sure!
>
> Big Hint for clever students, (see the very EASY proof in my posts)
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> 07/31/2017

Here is another story about the quintic equation where many delusional researchers of mathematics had wasted their entire lifetime searching aimlessly & hopelessly about why such equations can't be generally solved by radicals, and the tragedy is still in action for few centuries where people have no idea about how devilishly they were completely cheated about its original forn from simple insolvable Diophantine Equations, that should take only few minutes to well-understand the numerical trick πŸ˜‰

Aren't you so happy to be a mere victim of the curse of the so-called quintic equation?

Or maybe so sad to uncover the trick where you have nothing to add anymore to this deadly subject of course with your toyes of infinity ♾️, immaginary, ..., etc

πŸ˜” sadly πŸ˜₯ feeling

BKK πŸ”Š