From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 00:00:44 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 04:00 UTC

🌪️ of Math and 🌀 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> I received a letter today of Experiment results on Water Electrolysis of weighing the hydrogen test tube versus oxygen test tube and the result is 1/4 atomic mass units of Hydrogen compared to Oxygen.
>
> The researcher weighing 1600 micrograms of hydrogen, using a Eisco-Brownlee-Water-Electrolysis Apparatus.
>
> Using sulfuric acid as electrolyte on ultra pure water. Using low voltage DC of 1.5 volts, 1 amp.

So this purported experimenter, who has no name, nor any expertise,
association with a corporation or university, didn't state what s/he
did. More importantly, s/he forgot to weigh the oxygen generated.

Let me guess: The "experimenter's" name is Archimedes Plutonium, the
expertise is None Whatsoever, and the lab was the near-empty mind of
Archimedes Plutonium, making up garbage and pretending that it's true.

[snip blithering blather]

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell "Oh
ma! Cruel Tumid Penis!"