Your mode of life will be changed to EBCDIC.

tech / sci.math / Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

SubjectAuthor
* Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Python
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| +* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| |`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | +* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | | +* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
| | | `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |  `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |   +* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
| | |   |`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |   | +- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
| | |   | `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.mitchr...@gmail.com
| | |   `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |    `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |     +* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |     |`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |     | `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |     `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |      `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |       `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | |        `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| | |         `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.markus...@gmail.com
| | `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
| `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
+- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
+- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Quantum Bubbles
+- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.mitchr...@gmail.com
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Chris M. Thomasson
|`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
| `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Chris M. Thomasson
|  `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.mitchr...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Serg io
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
|`- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
|`- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
|`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
|  `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.zelos...@gmail.com
+- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
+* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Mild Shock
|`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Mild Shock
| `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Kristal ice
`* Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.Eram semper recta
 `- Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.mitchr...@gmail.com

Pages:123
Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

<456f8b30-1e07-4c1a-b7b4-c1645a8ed89fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145211&group=sci.math#145211

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 07:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mild Shock)
 by: Mild Shock - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 14:18 UTC

Ok ChatGPT is a little hooked on "Recta":

Q: Write a joke: Why was Eram Semper Recta frisked at the airport

A: Why was Eram Semper Recta frisked at the airport? Because
security couldn't believe someone could be so straight in a world full of curves!

Mild Shock schrieb am Dienstag, 15. August 2023 um 16:16:14 UTC+2:
> ChatGPT jokes:
>
> Q: Write a joke: Who did Eram Semper Recta meet in hell
>
> A: Who did Eram Semper Recta meet in hell? A very
> confused devil trying to figure out their constantly right angles!
> Eram semper recta schrieb am Mittwoch, 15. September 2021 um 09:35:56 UTC+2:
> > I am the great John Gabriel and I do know better than you or anyone else. I can show you the path to understanding but only you can walk it!

Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

<7c12fe2f-0d0c-44b6-9825-dc8c7d3389a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146898&group=sci.math#146898

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 16:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: nzedidis...@gmail.com (Kristal ice)
 by: Kristal ice - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 23:27 UTC

ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
THE MOST POWERFUL KETO Gummies
FULL SPECTRUM KETO BHB SALTS

MELT FAT FAST!
WITHOUT DIET OR EXERCISE

Powerfull New Formula Triggers Fat-Burning Ketosis!
- Burn Fat for Energy not Carbs
- Release Fat Stores
- Increase Energy Naturally
- Love the Way You Feel
RISK FREE ORDER
60-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

RUSH MY ORDER

CLICK HERE
https://fnnl-fwd.com/?a=5322&oc=17988&c=48963&m=3&s1

Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

<c0228a72-3bd4-44f8-8d5d-47b92ba05134n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146900&group=sci.math#146900

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 16:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 23:29 UTC

tisdag 15 augusti 2023 kl. 15:59:37 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Monday, 14 August 2023 at 09:02:33 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > måndag 14 augusti 2023 kl. 14:23:51 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Wrong! A factor and a quotient ring are the same thing.
> > > You don't get to define either f'(x) or Q(x,h), you fucking moron!
> > >
> > > You've been told innumerable times. Like I said, you can't help it because you are a natural born idiot.
> > What? You don't need to construct quotient rings to define factors.
> Conceptually, they are the same thing but neither of them a true factor or quotient.
> >We don't need to define any quotient rings to understand integer factorization.
> That is what I have been telling you, moron. So, now you agree with me? You are nothing but a troll and despicable crank.
> > And they are not "the same thing". A quotient ring involves modding out an ideal of the ring. No need to mod out anything for factors.
> Rubbish! There is a need to mod for factors. Every one of those operations involves "modding out", you fucking clueless twerp.
>
> <drivel>

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

<3ba64984-f8d0-4e7a-9152-e1e25bd0de61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146939&group=sci.math#146939

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 08:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:15 UTC

On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 03:35:56 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> [...]
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
>
> You can't read through it as you would any mainstream math textbook which is mostly incoherent gibberish written by my intellectual inferiors - mainstream math professors who are cranks in every sense of the word. You have to read through it many times and study it carefully.
>
> The book is not the best written book (it's just a collection of some papers rearranged and updated), but if you persist, you will learn more than you learned in all your school and university years.
>
> Please ignore the super-troll and crank Dan Christensen, Malum, Klyver and fellow cranks, who will no doubt pollute this thread as he does all others.
>
> I am the great John Gabriel and I do know better than you or anyone else. I can show you the path to understanding but only you can walk it!

Educate yourself here:

https://independent.academia.edu/JohnGabriel30

Re: Inside the minds of my brilliant Ancestors - the Ancient Greeks.

<b19ada78-8fa0-490a-a4b8-c38e9cad2f44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146948&group=sci.math#146948

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 10:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 17:10 UTC

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 8:16:03 AM UTC-7, Eram semper recta wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
> >
> > You can't read through it as you would any mainstream math textbook which is mostly incoherent gibberish written by my intellectual inferiors - mainstream math professors who are cranks in every sense of the word. You have to read through it many times and study it carefully.
> >
> > The book is not the best written book (it's just a collection of some papers rearranged and updated), but if you persist, you will learn more than you learned in all your school and university years.
> >
> > Please ignore the super-troll and crank Dan Christensen, Malum, Klyver and fellow cranks, who will no doubt pollute this thread as he does all others.
> >
> > I am the great John Gabriel and I do know better than you or anyone else. I can show you the path to understanding but only you can walk it!

The Greek Plato started the modern hypersphere.
energy does not expand the universe. The hypersphere
closes and expands the universe in its boundary.
It is an answer to the how the universe is closed
and expanding.

Mitchell Raemsch