Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 10:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The legend of the real existence of the real Transcendental numbers?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 17:06 UTC

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:40:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> What is the probability of picking up a random length such that it represents a transcendental number relative to any arbitrary chosen constructible unit length?
>
> Big Hint: the probability exactly equals to zero, sure
>
> Regards
>
> Bassam King Karzeddin

Humans are still blindly believing in the mere existence of their brain fart numbers like those classified as real "transcendental" numbers where their top-most examples of such no existing numbers are Pi & e, despite the fact that e is associated & limited with largest known prime numbers

Also Humans still believe so blindly in real "algebraic " numbers that are not constructible where their best example is Cubroot2, despite the fact that is so easily repuitable by Fermat's last theorem

And once it becomes well-understood that such alleged real existing numbers were infact an eingineering or carpentary numbers that aren't relevant to any true discovered mathematics, where then ALL the fiction myths inserted into mathematics by non-true mathematicians would be simply so clear to 🌎 world school students for sure

BKK 🔊

Re: The legend of the real existence of the real Transcendental numbers?

<bbf80537-88b2-421b-9be4-d27e3729faban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147103&group=sci.math#147103

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 10:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 17:20 UTC

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:06:21 AM UTC-7, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:40:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > What is the probability of picking up a random length such that it represents a transcendental number relative to any arbitrary chosen constructible unit length?
> >
> > Big Hint: the probability exactly equals to zero, sure
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> Humans are still blindly believing in the mere existence of their brain fart numbers like those classified as real "transcendental" numbers where their top-most examples of such no existing numbers are Pi & e, despite the fact that e is associated & limited with largest known prime numbers
>
> Also Humans still believe so blindly in real "algebraic " numbers that are not constructible where their best example is Cubroot2, despite the fact that is so easily repuitable by Fermat's last theorem
>
> And once it becomes well-understood that such alleged real existing numbers were infact an eingineering or carpentary numbers that aren't relevant to any true discovered mathematics, where then ALL the fiction myths inserted into mathematics by non-true mathematicians would be simply so clear to 🌎 world school students for sure
>
> BKK 🔊

Transcendental is like .999 repeating. It is an infinite sequence.
How far can infinity go. If God is beyond it?
Man plays God. God is math and its beyond.
Man's math comes after...