Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 15:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 22:59 UTC

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 11:40:06 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
> > mirror image is really real, wonder!
> > or manufacture or discover great theorems, and
> > mathematics was indeed too difficult for them
> > natural symmetry from a location, where then they
> > assumed a mirror perpendicular to a straight line
> > where every location on the right side of a straight
> > line corresponding to its mirror image location on
> > the left side (thus deleting the rear left side of a
> > real straight line location and replacing it by
> > mirror image of locations from the right side

> > peculiar in this regard, they could further milk that
> > very poor mirror image sheep like a cow, and
> > convinced her that she possesses an imaginary and so
> > wonderful sheep too but with so many restrictions
> > that need a user catalogue

> > interesting from that last wonderful sheep they had
> > already made in the near future?

> > that imaginary sheep that she is actually a hen since
> > a henS can bleaches MUCH more gold too

> > from all that harmful nonsense then?

> > afraid of them thinking that they are very clever and
> > represent symbol of justice with their equal signs
> > they always pretend to use and also the seriousness
> > and the modesty they show, but they are also very
> > lucky to keep away from so many things that they
> > think wrongly that it is impossible to digest

> > black magical games?

> > since (Pi), or since they killed that Pythagorean who
> > truly discovered the true irrational numbers that are
> > only constructible numbers obeying the existing
> > principle of physical reality

> > dirty game that spoils almost the whole life?

> > been affected so badly by those silly tricks yet

> > called the artificial Intelligence made generally by
> > normal practical mathematicians and usually called
> > scientists and Engineers (with generally much higher
> > scores since childhood)

> > justice would rain again above the whole planet and
> > free the so innocent and deceived mathematicians and
> > the science from all the many inherited fictions for
> > a better role in this life, for sure

> > > As if you could really solve any of my many
> > puzzles that you were especially entangled with them
> > >
> > > I swear that you (in particular) know the full
> > truth by now since I had successfully installed them
> > very well in your very stubborn and thick skull
> > >
> > > But what can you hope from a real cheater who
> > keeps playing the innocent protector role of fallen
> > mathematics for a selfish purpose? wonder!
> > >
> > > And naturally, I have to encounter many of your
> > like for sure
> > >
> > > But, never be happy because I would never throw
> > myself from a window since much more puzzles would be
> > thrown above your head on the way, and you would
> > never be able to finalize them the well-exposed way
> > you do usually
> > >
> > > And you would stay as helpless as usual, but
> > adding little fun and more nonsense with so much
> > cheating for sure
> > >
> > > BKK
> >

> The complex numbers concept had fallen immediately once had been invented (not discovered), for sure

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<ae9217c6-8c69-42cf-bf4f-7d344f1f1819n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147150&group=sci.math#147150

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 16:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: franz.fr...@gmail.com (Fritz Feldhase)
 by: Fritz Feldhase - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 23:07 UTC

| Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

Nowhere.