Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 06:11:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The *KING* orders the (Philosophers, Logicians, Physicians, Mathematicians)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:11 UTC

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:20:24 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> The *KING* orders the (Philosophers, Logicians, Physicians, Mathematicians) and alike, to abandon immediately all kind of the *ALLEGED* real numbers that end with nonsense shame like this (...)
>
> However, you are allowed to study them but as **UNREAL** numbers, FOR SURE
>
> And the proof is given to ALL of you freely with the holy sword of the Pythagorean theorem *POWER* and by *ONE* line only
>
> The self-evident direct and irrefutable proof that doesn't need a proof
>
> This triangle with sides (3, 4, 4.999...) is never any right-angle triangle, no matter however large you make it, (PROOF COMPLETED), FOR (100%) SURE
> This is an addition to maybe hundreds of other many proofs to the same matter that had been freely published by few members here on sci.math since this is not allowed generally in official or moderated sites, FOR SURE
>
> School kids and their parents are responsible to learn this *IMMEDIATELY* even without their teacher's agreements
>
> However, this should take a few minutes only from laypersons to fully understand the theme that is going to save them almost so many years of their life in their future, since (99%) of current modern mathematics IS based ON those *NON-EXISTING* numbers, where you have to own the minimum courage to face the fake number *PI,* first on the top of the list, and second is the fake unreal cube root of two also, FOR SURE
>
> Good luck & Regards
>
> Copyright (c), 2019
> Bassam Karzeddin

Recently, we are witnessing here at least on sci.math a new kinds of wars not only between academic mathematickers, but also between many of those unnamed (logicians, philosophers, physicians, ..., etc), where a clueless innocent students & uprising generations would be mentally so confused & ruined as well

Where then, it becomes so necessary & urgently needed to depend solely on the so advanced Artificial Intelligence to come out of this global mental conflicts among the humans 😀

I I can't believe how the allegedly top-most educated people are in complete confrontation & full contradictionS not only in mathematics but also much worse in all theoretical sciences as (logic, philosophy, physics, ..., etc)

However, this is not surprising at all for my modest self, since I did predict that many years befor when I launched my hollyest & last Word war 3 against the human mathematickers in 2006!
But it is surprising happening & expanding to all other fields or walks of life

But, it seems expanding globally & of course, it isn't ending soon for sure

BKK