Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 10:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich,
Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:30 UTC

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 7:34:05 AM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 11:32:34 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 8:36:55 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Possibly, you can use
> >
> > ETH Zurich
> >
> > Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts, Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski, Urs Lang, Rahul Pandharipande, Richard Pink, Tristan Riviere, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, Michael Struwe, Benjamin Sudakov, Alain Sznitman, Josef Teichmann, Wendelin Werner, Thomas Willwacher
> >

> Archie must figure that no professional mathematician would want their name to be associated with cranks the likes of him. He seems to imagine that, by associating his name with the colleagues of his critics here, these colleagues, out of fear for their own reputations, will force these critics to cease and desist. It is doesn't seem to working. Archie is probably over-estimating the influence of his postings outside of his tiny little cabin in the woods.
>

> Dan

There isn't anything better than an open brave intellectual challenge that is made openly & globally as here on sci.math, since the situation was changed for ever....

However, those who refuse to meet the public published challenges about their aquired achievements are mostly guilty & certainly

The old rules of making official science or mathematics aren't suitable for this era any more 🤔

And trading with science by those who represent it only is a kind of great corruption & complete monopoly

BKK