The value of a program is proportional to the weight of its output.

tech / sci.math / Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy, pure physics and mathematics in particular) are a junk gruop of Gangs

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy,bassam karzeddin
`- Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy,bassam karzeddin

1
Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy, pure physics and mathematics in particular) are a junk gruop of Gangs

<747da637-21c6-468b-9039-c7f2ff8d04aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145175&group=sci.math#145175

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 00:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy,
pure physics and mathematics in particular) are a junk gruop of Gangs
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 07:06 UTC

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 5:54:08 PM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> Why the top-most theoretical scientific academics in (logic, philosophy, pure physics and mathematics in particular) are groups of junk Gangs with no morals and dignities and with great unbelievable stupidity ever happened in any elapsed century
>
> They are simply hiding behind practicality of true scientific progress that they contribute nothing to its actual progress that are the true efforts of others, who are far better than them in their own fields
>
> But luckily for them, no body notice this actual true situations with those lonely creatures that live on the common ignorance about their true facts
>
> Almost every thing had been debunked rigorously in their mythmatics (except the Pythagorean theorem and few old proven results in number theory and geometry) where they still argue aimlessly with longest dirty tongs and very empty heads like true TROLLS, expecting anyone wise would ever believe them any more
>
> Their incomprehensible stupidity and stubbornness are well-documented and mostly by their own hands
>
> They would keep arguing aimlessly through out their entire meaningless lives until they pass away indicines like their best masters
>
> All their mind fallacies had been well-exposé by so many undeniable means and with natural numbers that never lie like primitives' humans Mamola usually do
>
> They are truly sufferings where kids had invaded them with same questions they can't answer, nor wanting to be taught or admit their drastic failures
>
> They also refuse to be cured where this is truly the biggest tragedy
>

> The true corruption started with them when they try to con the innocent kids with their myth magic of infinity, zero, negatives, and fake one like this no one (0.999...),
>
> They are also stubborn deniers and stupid thieves for people who truly teach them
>
> Almost nothing remained true in their so called modern mathematics where they know and blindly defend
>

> Go back few thousands years to the start of mathematics with the greatest illusion of all the times about the circle, where no circle exists, and the true doubling the cube problem was one of the seventh impossibilities that they claim otherwise
>
> Fife no numbers like (pi,2^{1/3}, 0, -1, sqrt(-1)) if you truly realize them with their mother silly fiction like infinity then you master the whole true math's for sure
>
> But true TROLLS are there in every time and century, FOR SURER
>
> BKK

Forget about mathematicians, let us see those calling themselves as (Philosophers, Logicians, Physicians, ..., etc)!

Can't they understand anything yet after all these ellapsed years? Wonders!

It is truely a universal mental retardation & much beyond beliefs for sure

BKK 🔊

Re: Why the theoretical scientific acadimics in (logic, philosophy, pure physics and mathematics in particular) are a junk gruop of Gangs

<1571d874-81e1-434a-baf0-91cf8e20b8b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147373&group=sci.math#147373

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
pure physics and mathematics in particular) are a junk gruop of Gangs
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 00:08 UTC