tech / sci.math / Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?bassam karzeddin
`* Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?bassam karzeddin
 +* Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?Volney
 |`* Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?bassam karzeddin
 | `- Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?bassam karzeddin
 `- Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?bassam karzeddin

1
Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<ffd32ceb-ef93-47b2-a753-aae024b580aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144094&group=sci.math#144094

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 08:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:16 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:21:55 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>
> Just consider the simple example of multiplication (3*5 = 15), on a number line (say, positive X-axis), then mark the three numbers on the positive X-axis, (3, 5, and 15), now, consider Y-axis acting like a mirror (being the artificial symmetry we do create deliberately for our own narrow purpose only),
>
> Now, observe the mirror image of the multiplication operation marked on the positive X-axis, in the mirror, where naturally the image would be seen as this (-3)*(-5) = (-15)
> Since we do accept that (-3) is the mirror image of 3, and similarly (-5) is the mirror image of (-5),
>
> But oddly we deny the product image of (-3)*(-5) = (-15) as the mirror image of the actual product (3)*(5) = (15), where this was another huge fallacy in mathematics for so many reasons!
>
> Or more precisely (-1)*(-1) = (-1), so Sqrt(-1) = -1, and not even the legendary fake imaginary number (i)?
>
> How come people can be fooled to this limit and for so many centuries!?
>
> Now, I think I do understand why the ancient mathematicians as (Babel yon, Egyptians, Arabs, Indians, Chinese Greek, Muslims,…etc), all had missed that genius idea of negative integer concept basically,
>
> Otherwise they would certainly discover most of the mathematics we know today within few years as an immediate subsequent results, (if they allowed themselves to establish so easily such concepts)
>
> But I think they were even much wiser, even not to accept the negative integers, because they knew from the definition of the line, that is the shortest distance joining two points and extend endlessly in both opposite directions, nothing was being defined as negative in the elementary definition of a line or generally a number line, but only two opposite direction,
>
> In other words, the Y-axis is only made to show an artificial symmetry (+, -) that is never a natural symmetry, which would create later the fake “fundamental theorem of algebra” and many more, which is easily refutable if you go back in time and question this type of fake symmetries, or genius discoveries of this form,
>
> What is the solution of (x + 1 = 0)?, so easy discovery, let there be negative integers, but truly speaking, I can’t show you the negative sheep
>
> What is the solution of (x^2 + 1 = 0)?, much easier, let there be imaginary numbers, but truly speaking, this isn’t interesting imagination, but boring magic nations
>
> What is the Solution of (x^3 + 2 = 0), So silly problem, let there be a cube root of (2), but truly speaking at the paradise of fools, you would infinitely find infinitely many more of this type of numbers (without a single proof and unlike the case of Sqrt(2) with rigorous proof)
>
> I also do appreciate other answers provided here which authors had no responsibilities or any guilt, because this was being so as global education adopted
>
> Hopping also a tolerance for my own point of view in this regard!

Even this irrefutable numerical counter example is globally denied under the sun light by ALL academic professional mathematickers on earth 🌎, where it invalidates immediately the existence of real root for an odd degree polynomial & hence the so dependent other complex or immaginary roots as well, where the entire Fundamental theorem of algebra becomes the fundamental theorem of incurable human stupidity strictly in the too elementary& basic foundations of current modern mathematics for sure

The counter example:

This polonomial of odd degree (x^{49} + x^7 = 1), doesn't have any real existing root nor having any other legendary roots as well!

Simply because any alleged real existing root must be immediately a counter example to Fermat's last theorem, which of course IMPOSSIBLE 😉, He, No roots at all ever exist

Can't you do well-understand it immediately idiots mathematickers? No wonders!

Bassam Karzeddin

Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<d00418b1-8e66-474d-97ef-873eb3db5cf5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144131&group=sci.math#144131

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 13:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 20:13 UTC

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:16:56 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>
> The counter example:
>
> This polonomial of odd degree (x^{49} + x^7 = 1), doesn't have any real existing root nor having any other legendary roots as well!
>
> Simply because any alleged real existing root must be immediately a counter example to Fermat's last theorem, which of course IMPOSSIBLE 😉, He, No roots at all ever exist
>
> Can't you do well-understand it immediately idiots mathematickers? No wonders!

Click here to read the complete article

Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<uaucp0$3i7pb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144159&group=sci.math#144159

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 17:40:47 -0400
 by: Volney - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 21:40 UTC

On 8/8/2023 4:13 PM, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:16:56 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 3:21:55 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 7:36:18 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> It seems evident that nobody is daring to talk about that real root that lives only in (her/ his) empty mind, RIGHT ✅️?
>
> Who is truly that mentally retarded & can't well-understand my old counter example yet?
>
> However, there are many more....For sure
>
> BKK

I go to read this group and there are way more than the usual number of
new posts. However, I see most of them are your reposts of years old
posts. I have no need for that. So I will killfile you, at least for now.

Perhaps others have done the same. Perhaps not.

Don't worry, residence in my killfile isn't permanent. I'll let you out
one day...if I remember to do so...

Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<5da46f7d-026c-4428-9b61-d44a7859923cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144188&group=sci.math#144188

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 20:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 03:25 UTC

On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 12:41:00 AM UTC+3, Volney wrote:
> On 8/8/2023 4:13 PM, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> > It seems evident that nobody is daring to talk about that real root that lives only in (her/ his) empty mind, RIGHT ✅️?
> >
> > Who is truly that mentally retarded & can't well-understand my old counter example yet?
> >
> > However, there are many more....For sure
> >
> > BKK
> I go to read this group and there are way more than the usual number of
> new posts. However, I see most of them are your reposts of years old
> posts. I have no need for that. So I will killfile you, at least for now.
>
> Perhaps others have done the same. Perhaps not.
>
> Don't worry, residence in my killfile isn't permanent. I'll let you out
> one day...if I remember to do so...

Who are you & who cares about your killfile profile? Wonder!

Why don't you do something useful instead Volony?

Show EXACTLY your belived rootS in mind & I would show you instantly your own incurable mental retardation FOR SURE

But you can't for more than sure!

Isn't true that the truth is infact too harmful to your so sensitive feelings?

But the untought & untold truth is much more important than ALL acadmic mathematickers on earth 🌎 for sure

Bassam Karzeddin 🔊

Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<86217c09-2723-4cbe-8dd3-36f844f5fbe0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144198&group=sci.math#144198

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 02:18:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 09:18 UTC

On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 6:25:26 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 12:41:00 AM UTC+3, Volney wrote:
> > > It seems evident that nobody is daring to talk about that real root that lives only in (her/ his) empty mind, RIGHT ✅️?
> > >
> > > Who is truly that mentally retarded & can't well-understand my old counter example yet?
> > >
> > > However, there are many more....For sure
> > >
> > > BKK
> > I go to read this group and there are way more than the usual number of
> > new posts. However, I see most of them are your reposts of years old
> > posts. I have no need for that. So I will killfile you, at least for now.
> >
> > Perhaps others have done the same. Perhaps not.
> >
> > Don't worry, residence in my killfile isn't permanent. I'll let you out
> > one day...if I remember to do so...
> Who are you & who cares about your killfile profile? Wonder!
>
> Why don't you do something useful instead Volony?
>
> Show EXACTLY your belived rootS in mind & I would show you instantly your own incurable mental retardation FOR SURE
>
> But you can't for more than sure!
>
> Isn't true that the truth is infact too harmful to your so sensitive feelings?
>
> But the untought & untold truth is much more important than ALL acadmic mathematickers on earth 🌎 for sure
>

> Bassam Karzeddin 🔊

Re: Where do the Complex numbers fail completely?

<9f182826-807e-4fae-b10d-f5f58edcff78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148052&group=sci.math#148052

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 00:33:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 07:33 UTC