From: cka...@skcsacap.uo (Pascual Bekovich Cherkassky)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Understand the concept of length contraction.
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:23:44 -0000 (UTC)
pcwTq8OK+hY/YGM2kkJSXZ3cd0FJ7nv1DK8nyqAMXe/YHFSWLZzh4quWVzAmSsI
X2kQA3Rzj/D0oHyVEHB5j1tMHWy/aBBgzfw/sOrEL40oNwzt3Fvd3hSO76cGzc5
iUu1WzRwK8h7XJdFmVxH/bg0NRVlUVSnffhbc4N5WPs4msPJpc77m47HUZy2sGb
qzM+NNa4EUpx2sKhuor5UDN34FIuhKhPcDxTV9Ldhpf0gFxESi3EiM3w7b6UeIJ
af6+BMmrBlIN4iI17DpRwnwIHKZ62wVe5wHoTtelA4aZn+J15vMU+VB1/AfmybV
Lm4l99AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Pascual Bekovich Che - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:23 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

> Le 17/09/2023 à 16:27, xip14 a écrit :
>> rewrite: L′ = L × sqrt( 1 – v²/c² )
>
> Cette équation n'est pas correcte.
> The true equation is : L'=L.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)/(1+cosµ.Vo/c)

never seen before. The 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆 to meet 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻_𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻 at UN in america.

𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗿𝗼𝘃_𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁_𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀_𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘀_𝗮𝘁_𝗨𝗡
The Ukrainian leader’s participation at the General Assembly will be
another pointless show, Russian envoy Vassily Nebenzia says
https://r%74.com/news/583091-lavrov-zelensky-un-ukraine/

We need more funding. 𝗔 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. A money
laundering racket.

Zelensky 𝗶𝘀_𝗮_𝘄𝗮𝗿_𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗼𝗳_𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗰_𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. And then so are all who have
supported his crimes against Russian-speaking people in "Ukrain". This UN
assembly can ONLY be valid were he and many others (Global Left/Cabal),
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆_𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺_𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗨𝗦,_𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗_𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻_𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴. Problem is, who does that
(arrests true international criminals) these days? Let's (We the People -
of the Global Right) have a FORCE in place to do that!

Lavrov is right. Zelensky does not belong in this setting. More proof that
the UN is a stage for western interests. Hopefully Lavrov will have his
press detail with him so we don't miss out.

Why is no one discussing 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 in
2014?

Besides the fact that Zelensky does not belong at the UN, the global south
has been 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 for so long it is unlikely they
will side with the US. This is why Russia and China are gaining traction
in the third world. Russia and China have better offers for developing
nations and work on trade and barter. Its good that Zelensky comes to
demonstrate 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁. Refugees at our southern border treked
for months on foot to wait to enter and were put aside for Ukrainians who
arrived in Mexico by jet.

Hellensky has no business at the UN , Ukraine Sovereignty territorial
integrity 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗜𝗔