HOST SYSTEM NOT RESPONDING, PROBABLY DOWN. DO YOU WANT TO WAIT? (Y/N)

tech / sci.math / Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category ofbassam karzeddin
`* Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category ofFritz Feldhase
 `- Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category ofbassam karzeddin

1
Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?

<6f76a75e-518c-4359-8429-73de1a8e1a0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147147&group=sci.math#147147

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 15:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of
human beings?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 22:54 UTC

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 4:44:41 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>
> I asked the world mathematicians (despite I'm not), this very simple question:
>
> Does an integer degree angle (pi/6 = 30 degrees) exist?
>
> And if it does indeed exist, then provide a triangle with EXACTLY known sides that proves its absolute existence, and naturally and almost everyone knew the correct answer immediately by saying (30 degrees angle exists strictly) in this triangle with EXACTLY given sides as (1, 2, and sqrt(3)), Finished
>
> And fortunately, not only professional mathematicians passed this simple quiz but also so many (skilled carpenters, talented farmers or laypersons, Philosophers, Logicians, Scientists, Engineers, even some big Politicians could answer that (imagine), also some journalists, and also many others as well)
>

> Then I take the world professional mathematicians to a real challenge in their own mathematics when I claim earlier (with many PUBLISHED so easy proofs from my posts) that most of the named angels (you do believe) are truly impossible existence, where I choose only the integer degrees angels (that aren't divisible by 3), then they simply deny and stated arguing aimlessly about a mind obstruction of impossibility of constructing some real numbers or angels (usually by straight edge and a compass with a known number of steps)
>
> And they try to mix up and distort the whole facts about claiming that everything is a mind obstruction (including the real existing numbers or angles) and so many useless talks, where at the end refuse to confess openly their many inherited mind fallacies for the sake of so huge volumes of so unnecessary business fake mathematics they usually enjoy and hold their hopes upon, as if it is a matter of addiction to fictions they usually live
>
> So, we challenge them again and again by telling them that the impossibility of such constructions isn't at all related to your wrong understanding but because of "non-existence" basically, where this seems to them as ridiculous and absolutely killing most of their hopes into those fictional mathematics directions
>
> So, I claim for instance that the angle 31 degrees doesn't exist at all
>
> But they so foolishly and stubbornly reply that 31 degrees angel do indeed exist like any other named angles
>
> So, we ask them then, give your evidence traingle with EXACTLY known sides that prove your claim about the existence of 31 degrees angle and the same way you did for 30 degrees angle (explained above)
>
> But, of course, they refrain from answering such a very critical question or provide a very foolish answer as this (1, cost(31), sin(31)) (by "endless" APPROXIMATIONS TO NOTHINGNESS)
>
> The professional mathematicians are therefore hiding the facts and protecting the longest inherited ignorance EVER happened in human history by cheating instead of illuminating the new generations about the irrefutable facts
>
> They are simply guilty and worldwide, FOR SURE

So unfortunately, yes & hard lucks for mathematicians

Bkk

Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?

<23afb869-fd63-43c1-9819-7ac572461959n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147151&group=sci.math#147151

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 16:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
human beings?
From: franz.fr...@gmail.com (Fritz Feldhase)
 by: Fritz Feldhase - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 23:09 UTC

| Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?

No, they aren't.

Hint: The most foolish category of human beings are cranks like you.

Re: Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?

<b516ccfa-ab33-417d-b926-10f799b287dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148539&group=sci.math#148539

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 12:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
human beings?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 19:54 UTC

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:09:12 AM UTC+3, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> | Aren't professional mathematicians the most foolish category of human beings?
>
> No, they aren't.
>
> Hint: The most foolish category of human beings are cranks like you.

I do well-understand your endless frustration 🫤!, but you can't help it, since simply it isn't only your own personal problem FOR SURE

BKK