Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 19:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The very silly historical story of fabricating the fictional
polynomials and imaginary numbers in mathematics and science
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (sci.math)
 by: sci.math - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 02:46 UTC

On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 10:54:58 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> Refutation of imaginary numbers (Elementary proof probably number 7)
>
> Consider the following Diophantine Equation:
>
> n^2 + m^2 = 0,... Eqn. (1),
>
> where (n, m) are non-zero integers
>
> If gcd(n, m) = k, then you get back the same form where (n, m) are coprime
>
> One can see immediately that Eqn. (1) isn't solvable, and no existing integers (n, m) can ever satisfy it
>
> To make it solvable, divide Eqn. (1) by the term (m^2), and let (x = n/m), where you get the following most wonderful polynomial form
>
> (x^2 + 1 = 0)
>

> of the quadratic equation that is decided to be solvable only in mathematics
>

> Where (x = n/m = sqrt(-1) = i, or x = n/m = -sqrt(-1) = -i)
>
> So where are those integers with a ratio that is not a ratio? Wonders!
>
> Of course, some would argue that x isn't a real number but imaginary number as if imaginary numbers were there discovered to rely on them
>
> At any case, the imaginary number was never any true discovery but a very fallible decision that wouldn't survive anymore, FOR SURE
>
> Good Luck
>
> Bassam Karzeddin

I'm truly shocked about the upnormal human stupidity among the world 🌎 mainstream academic proffessional mathematicians sheeples, & the terror of expanding this stupidity to all theoretical sciences as well

BKk