Subject: Re: Government Marxism. Is USB-C now the connector of choice?
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:00:51 -0500
 by: Alan Browne - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:00 UTC

On 2024-01-11 16:17, Rich wrote:
> Since the EU went after Apple regarding their connectors?
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/oct/26/iphone-usb-c-lightning-connectors-apple-eu-rules

While it's true the EU are heavy handed, it's also true that Apple would
have ended up fully USB-C in the end in any case. Apple are also an
industry group leader in the design of USB-C.

Why you're posting an ancient article is another issue - pointing to the
free rent that Apple has in your head.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than your can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.