Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 16:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Is it truly so insulting? wonder!
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:59 UTC

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 9:54:17 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>
> https://hsm.stackexchange.com/questions/11102/who-are-the-most-brilliant-mathematicians-in-modern-history
>
> And without arguing, or being able to refute any of my claims, and without asking for the proof, they simply, and so silently deleted my answer (as always as usual)
>
> The point is, imagine the state of so unbelievable corruption that alleged respected and reputable sites or establishments in mathematics had arrived to
>
> 1) They simply don't want to hear anything that had passed over all their rotten empty heads for thousands of years by now
>
> 2) They simply want to keep permanently the huge published ignorance of all cheating methods that were published officially in thousands of papers and books
>
> 3)They simply don't want the serious attention of matures and the clever school students to get the correct vision in order to cover up many more old fictions that would show them absolutely false in most of their ill-established mathematics
>
> So to say, this is the incurable tragic case with academic people we have arrived to as if the so-called modern maths had turned truly to a stubborn religion where they only stand against any true progress
>
> However, if the facts finally would force them to obey its rules, they would never admit it from unknown people of the public domain, but they would instead present them politely and in a way that doesn't show their bad rules and only would be arranged throw well-known academic people and by the usual and indirect too lengthy methods with suddenly many tons of references (as always as usual), where the innocent readers feel too inferior to understand all those superior things and finally accept them blindly as they fabricate it and exactly similar to the rare case of the century proof of Fermat's last theorem where the human parrots generally repeat and fight each other with their mouth full announcements openly that they are still incapable to understand anything in their lifetimes
>
> And even these days we have already started hearing news about solving old Greek problems suddenly by very notable mathematicians or scientists, where they can't face you directly by their solutions since it seems it is toooooooooooo long to understand by laypersons mainstream and needs the A.I as well
>
> I mean, they would give you the facts they had just realized in a few seconds or minutes (from other public people like myself), and drop by drop until you don't notice anything during your limited life duration then finally pass away ignorant as always as usual
>
> Kindly, check any new news in this regard and report them here for near true historical purposes of such scandals and bad deeds against all humanity FOR SURE

Yes, true math discoveries are insulting only & strictly whenever sourced from dirty public sites as sci.math & alikes!
BKK

Re: Is it truly so insulting? wonder!

<3385c4e0-d276-4d51-99b8-cdf62cced0a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148749&group=sci.math#148749

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 18:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 01:01 UTC

Get psychiatric help, crackpot.