In Nature there are neither rewards nor punishments, there are consequences. -- R. G. Ingersoll

tech / sci.math / Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi is NOT a number.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi issci.math
`- Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi isEram semper recta

1
Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi is NOT a number.

<98835b1a-5ac1-4751-9459-854896e29d42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148676&group=sci.math#148676

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi is
NOT a number.
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (sci.math)
 by: sci.math - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 03:07 UTC

On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 2:38:56 PM UTC+3, Jew Lover wrote:
> Watch video:
>
> https://vimeo.com/326572230
>
> I have been saying this since my youth circa 9 years old.
>
> Zeilberger held this lecture only 3 months ago which is many decades after I realised it.
>
> To learn more mathematics than you learned in ALL your school and university years, download my free eBook:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO/view
>
> Mainstream academics are pathologically jealous of me and hate me with a passion.

They are even much worse than you described!, FOR SURE

BKK

Re: Finally, a mainstream academic (Doron Zeilberger) realises pi is NOT a number.

<aa9b3dff-343f-422c-bd40-5cd59b24ab2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148784&group=sci.math#148784

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 05:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
NOT a number.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 12:27 UTC

On Monday, 18 September 2023 at 23:07:55 UTC-4, sci.math wrote:
> On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 2:38:56 PM UTC+3, Jew Lover wrote:
> > Watch video:
> >
> > https://vimeo.com/326572230
> >
> > I have been saying this since my youth circa 9 years old.
> >
> > Zeilberger held this lecture only 3 months ago which is many decades after I realised it.
> >
> > To learn more mathematics than you learned in ALL your school and university years, download my free eBook:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO/view
> >
> > Mainstream academics are pathologically jealous of me and hate me with a passion.
>
> They are even much worse than you described!, FOR SURE
>
> BKK

Here is a message I received from a Hungarian mathematician not so long ago:

Dear John Gabriel, I love you and respect you, got your message. Unfortunately, my favourable view of your mathematical work got me into serious trouble. More specifically, a colleague happened to look at my office computer the other day while we were talking, and asked me who I was talking to. When I told him, he replied by spitting a horrible insult towards you. Moreover, after I defended you and your work, he left and told everything to the head of department, and this is where the real trouble began. See, the day before, I was part of a fierce argument about a number-theoretic topic and I told my colleagues that elliptic curves over a CM field cannot be potentially modular because even their definition of a CM field is inconsistent and ill-defined, according to your theory. They gave me a fascist look as if I were a lunatic, and the head of department seriously reprimanded me. Therefore, after my colleague reported to him that I was chatting with you, he called me into his office and told me that this was the last time that he would tolerate me spreading your opinions or even communicating with you. This is true, I am not overexaggerating: he told me that I should cut off any and all contacts with you, otherwise he would fire me, defame me in the academic community and see to it that me and my wife would never be employed again. This was one of the darkest moments in my life, and made me realise in what a dystopic world we live in and that the academic community is rotten to the core. I have told you nothing but the truth and I hope you will forgive me but I will have to refrain from contacting you again, as the well-being of me and my family is in serious danger: These are powerful and relentless people we are facing, with an almost Nazi-like mentality. However, I will make it my life goal to spread your mathematical truth, and I hope I can communicate with you again sometime, and that the world will eventually accept your intellectual gifts.