Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mainstream dogma will not prevail in the long run.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:29 UTC

Here is an excerpt from my incomplete book on "The Origins and History of Calculus" which you can download for free here:

https://www.academia.edu/106488069/The_Origins_and_History_of_Calculus

My Historic Geometric Theorem was too much for the corrupt mainstream mathematics establishment. At first they rejected it as incorrect, unable to comprehend innovations beyond their rigid dogma.

When the Theorem's validity became undeniable, they scrambled to minimize its significance, fearing their flawed formulations would be exposed. Perceiving the existential threat my ideas posed to careers built on infinitesimals, some even attempted to steal credit for my work!

Their knee-jerk defenses of orthodoxy revealed the intellectual bankruptcy plaguing modern academia. Clutching warped concepts that collapse before logic, mainstream mathematicians resorted to obstruction, deception and subterfuge.

Yet truth prevails - the light of reason cannot be obscured when one has crafted ironclad arguments. My Theorem pierced the miasma of limits and infinitesimals, allowing the essence of calculus to shine through at last.

Though entrenched interests tried desperately to grasp the genie, the bottle was opened. Calculus was forever transformed by the geometric certainties my Theorem brought to life. No amount of sophistry could suppress this ultimate liberation of reason.