"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?" -- Lily Tomlin

tech / sci.math / Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecturebassam karzeddin
`* Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like ConjecturePython
 `- Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecturebassam karzeddin

1
Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

<cc3822c3-3ed5-4971-b462-d5a818c31c28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148891&group=sci.math#148891

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:40:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:40 UTC

On Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 10:54:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> Dear All
> I should like to state the following conjecture in number theory of prime numbers that depends more on feelings, without knowing if it is true or false, new or old
> I will be glad if one of each two conjectures of mine stay as a challenge, and that only will give a good reason to prove them.
> The Conjecture
> "The ratio (of the sum (of two distinct non zero integers relatively prime to each other) of alike power of odd prime number that doesn't divide any of the integers) to their sum is equal to a positive integer which has all its prime factors exponents as a power of two to a natural number"
> In symbols,
> Let, (p) is odd prime number, and (x and y) are two none zero distinct coprime integers in their absolute value, where also (x and y) are not a multiple of (p),
> If, n = (x^p + y^p) / (x + y),
> then, all prime factor exponents of (n), are of the form of (2^k), that is a power of two)
> I will be very gratfull for any counter example
> Thanking you all
> Bassam Karzeddin
> Al-Hussein Bin Talal University
> JORDAN

When I used to post my puzzles on public for the whole world 🌎, I used to think that people are generally clever & decent especially the mathematicians, but the years have tought me otherwise, where generally, every thing about the academic people especially the mathematicians is more than horrible, FOR SURE

BKK

Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

<ueiav3$3mgfv$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148956&group=sci.math#148956

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:01:23 +0200
 by: Python - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 21:01 UTC

Le 21/09/2023 à 16:40, bASSam karzeddin a écrit :
> On Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 10:54:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
>> Dear All
>> I should like to state the following conjecture in number theory of prime numbers that depends more on feelings, without knowing if it is true or false, new or old
>> I will be glad if one of each two conjectures of mine stay as a challenge, and that only will give a good reason to prove them.
>> The Conjecture
>> "The ratio (of the sum (of two distinct non zero integers relatively prime to each other) of alike power of odd prime number that doesn't divide any of the integers) to their sum is equal to a positive integer which has all its prime factors exponents as a power of two to a natural number"
>> In symbols,
>> Let, (p) is odd prime number, and (x and y) are two none zero distinct coprime integers in their absolute value, where also (x and y) are not a multiple of (p),
>> If, n = (x^p + y^p) / (x + y),
>> then, all prime factor exponents of (n), are of the form of (2^k), that is a power of two)
>> I will be very gratfull for any counter example
>> Thanking you all
>> Bassam Karzeddin
>> Al-Hussein Bin Talal University
>> JORDAN
>
> When I used to post my puzzles on public for the whole world 🌎, I used to think that people are generally clever & decent especially the mathematicians, but the years have tought me otherwise, where generally, every thing about the academic people especially the mathematicians is more than horrible, FOR SURE
>
> BKK

There is no one more horrible than you here, for SURER bASSam !

Re: Another_ p^(2^k), Karzeddin's like Conjecture

<31189413-13e7-4934-9569-8b7bc8e34866n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148989&group=sci.math#148989

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 03:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:35 UTC

On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 12:01:36 AM UTC+3, Python wrote:
> Le 21/09/2023 à 16:40, bASSam karzeddin a écrit :
> > On Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 10:54:14 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> >> Dear All
> >> I should like to state the following conjecture in number theory of prime numbers that depends more on feelings, without knowing if it is true or false, new or old
> >> I will be glad if one of each two conjectures of mine stay as a challenge, and that only will give a good reason to prove them.
> >> The Conjecture
> >> "The ratio (of the sum (of two distinct non zero integers relatively prime to each other) of alike power of odd prime number that doesn't divide any of the integers) to their sum is equal to a positive integer which has all its prime factors exponents as a power of two to a natural number"
> >> In symbols,
> >> Let, (p) is odd prime number, and (x and y) are two none zero distinct coprime integers in their absolute value, where also (x and y) are not a multiple of (p),
> >> If, n = (x^p + y^p) / (x + y),
> >> then, all prime factor exponents of (n), are of the form of (2^k), that is a power of two)
> >> I will be very gratfull for any counter example
> >> Thanking you all
> >> Bassam Karzeddin
> >> Al-Hussein Bin Talal University
> >> JORDAN
> >
> > When I used to post my puzzles on public for the whole world 🌎, I used to think that people are generally clever & decent especially the mathematicians, but the years have tought me otherwise, where generally, every thing about the academic people especially the mathematicians is more than horrible, FOR SURE
> >
> > BKK
> There is no one more horrible than you here, for SURER bASSam !

I do realize now that unbreakable conjectures in number theory in an era of supercomputer & Artificial Intelligence wherever sourced from free public sources then they are too insulting for the mainstream academic proffessional mathematicians sheeples since they injure their so sensitive feelings & make them feel perpetually inferior with inferiority complex

But when the same conjectures are sourced from their history or their alleged top-most Journals and Universities, then they would become extremely adorable & too wonderful as well, FOR SURE

BKK