There's a whole WORLD in a mud puddle! -- Doug Clifford

tech / sci.math / Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
`* Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
 +- Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
 `* Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
  `* Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
   `* Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancebassam karzeddin
    `- Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distancejootzr yuip

1
Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<f861510d-f440-4cdf-a095-f8ab1cd568aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144973&group=sci.math#144973

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 18:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 01:53 UTC

On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 9:00:54 PM UTC+3, philipe...@gmail..com wrote:
> If I can describe the cubic root of 2 as an exact distance in Geometry (without any tools or carpenter skill) then it must exist, right?
>
> Then I have the proof that the cubic root of 2 exists as an exact distance. And you can't find a numerical counterexample of my proof.

Here we uncover another academic cheater who claimed that he found the exact distance of a Cubrt2 sine that old date, where he would send it for official publication in some deserved Journals, where the truth that nobody have heared about his claim yet, nor would ever anyone hear about it simply because I did prove rigorously (on a public published level as here for instance), that a Cubrt2 is never any existing distance in true untougt mathematics, where also the alleged historical provers as Wentzel did never realize this subtle proven truth by my modest self, nor any other human did for sure

Students of upcoming generations have to distinguish carefully those many academics who are infact (delusional, cheaters, traitors, failures, dishonests, innobles, liayers, stupids, stubborns, ...., etc)

BKK

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<ef9d3cee-a7c8-47c0-99e1-3af5c10e823an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145066&group=sci.math#145066

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 20:14 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 4:54:05 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 9:00:54 PM UTC+3, philipe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > If I can describe the cubic root of 2 as an exact distance in Geometry (without any tools or carpenter skill) then it must exist, right?
> >
> > Then I have the proof that the cubic root of 2 exists as an exact distance. And you can't find a numerical counterexample of my proof.
> Here we uncover another academic cheater who claimed that he found the exact distance of a Cubrt2 sine that old date, where he would send it for official publication in some deserved Journals, where the truth that nobody have heared about his claim yet, nor would ever anyone hear about it simply because I did prove rigorously (on a public published level as here for instance), that a Cubrt2 is never any existing distance in true untougt mathematics, where also the alleged historical provers as Wentzel did never realize this subtle proven truth by my modest self, nor any other human did for sure
>
> Students of upcoming generations have to distinguish carefully those many academics who are infact (delusional, cheaters, traitors, failures, dishonests, innobles, liayers, stupids, stubborns, ...., etc)
>
> BKK
When shall we hear about your miraculous achievement about the exact distance of Cubrt2.. Philipe?

Why don't you have the minimum courage & honosity to come back & tell the crowds that your task & abnormal desires were merelesly refused? Where you have miserably failed like ALL the humans before you & since thousands of years old FOR SURE

Can't you still comprehend anything from my irrefutable proofs? Wonders!

BKK 🔊

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<e6ec938e-72c5-4b3b-941a-85254f0e19e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147186&group=sci.math#147186

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 06:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:22 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:14:35 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 4:54:05 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 9:00:54 PM UTC+3, philipe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > If I can describe the cubic root of 2 as an exact distance in Geometry (without any tools or carpenter skill) then it must exist, right?
> > >
> > > Then I have the proof that the cubic root of 2 exists as an exact distance. And you can't find a numerical counterexample of my proof.
> > Here we uncover another academic cheater who claimed that he found the exact distance of a Cubrt2 sine that old date, where he would send it for official publication in some deserved Journals, where the truth that nobody have heared about his claim yet, nor would ever anyone hear about it simply because I did prove rigorously (on a public published level as here for instance), that a Cubrt2 is never any existing distance in true untougt mathematics, where also the alleged historical provers as Wentzel did never realize this subtle proven truth by my modest self, nor any other human did for sure
> >
> > Students of upcoming generations have to distinguish carefully those many academics who are infact (delusional, cheaters, traitors, failures, dishonests, innobles, liayers, stupids, stubborns, ...., etc)
> >
> > BKK
> When shall we hear about your miraculous achievement about the exact distance of Cubrt2.. Philipe?
>
> Why don't you have the minimum courage & honosity to come back & tell the crowds that your task & abnormal desires were merelesly refused? Where you have miserably failed like ALL the humans before you & since thousands of years old FOR SURE
>
> Can't you still comprehend anything from my irrefutable proofs? Wonders!
>
> BKK 🔊

Certainly, you would never hear anything meaningful from that delusional Troll 🧌 naming himself as Philipo or that hired Trolls & stubborn 🧌 naming himself as Zelo Maulum for sure

The theme is how can a human mathematicker 🧌 Troll bring something "non-existing " as Cubrt2 (except only in their hollow minds) to real existence? IMPOSSIBLE FOR SURE

And the human academic mathematickers still deny globally the proven truth about such impossibility like doubling the cube by any tools & by any better means of endless numerical applications 😉!

Even the allegedly highest prestigious & most repuitable Journals & Universities in the whole world 🌎 are therefore shamed forever.... with their denials of the truth globally for sure

BKK

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<65583881-ba48-41d7-b2d4-147c6f0808cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148176&group=sci.math#148176

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:08 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:14:35 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 4:54:05 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 9:00:54 PM UTC+3, philipe...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > If I can describe the cubic root of 2 as an exact distance in Geometry (without any tools or carpenter skill) then it must exist, right?
> > >
> > > Then I have the proof that the cubic root of 2 exists as an exact distance. And you can't find a numerical counterexample of my proof.
> > Here we uncover another academic cheater who claimed that he found the exact distance of a Cubrt2 sine that old date, where he would send it for official publication in some deserved Journals, where the truth that nobody have heared about his claim yet, nor would ever anyone hear about it simply because I did prove rigorously (on a public published level as here for instance), that a Cubrt2 is never any existing distance in true untougt mathematics, where also the alleged historical provers as Wentzel did never realize this subtle proven truth by my modest self, nor any other human did for sure
> >
> > Students of upcoming generations have to distinguish carefully those many academics who are infact (delusional, cheaters, traitors, failures, dishonests, innobles, liayers, stupids, stubborns, ...., etc)
> >
> > BKK
> When shall we hear about your miraculous achievement about the exact distance of Cubrt2.. Philipe?
>
> Why don't you have the minimum courage & honosity to come back & tell the crowds that your task & abnormal desires were merelesly refused? Where you have miserably failed like ALL the humans before you & since thousands of years old FOR SURE
>
> Can't you still comprehend anything from my irrefutable proofs? Wonders!
>
> BKK 🔊

As you witness, Trolls 🧌 & delusional imbeciles are not more than academic (liers, Cheaters, cowords, dishonests, innobles, deniers, stupids, ..., etc), where they can't defend their beliefs nor can they alter the truth

They simply run Away happily with their huge aquired ignorance they did aquire it mainly by heritage! Sure!

BKK

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<39505112-22b3-4143-83ad-e5313910cb5fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148798&group=sci.math#148798

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:32 UTC

On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 5:08:27 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:14:35 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:

> > > Here we uncover another academic cheater who claimed that he found the exact distance of a Cubrt2 sine that old date, where he would send it for official publication in some deserved Journals, where the truth that nobody have heared about his claim yet, nor would ever anyone hear about it simply because I did prove rigorously (on a public published level as here for instance), that a Cubrt2 is never any existing distance in true untougt mathematics, where also the alleged historical provers as Wentzel did never realize this subtle proven truth by my modest self, nor any other human did for sure
> > >
> > > Students of upcoming generations have to distinguish carefully those many academics who are infact (delusional, cheaters, traitors, failures, dishonests, innobles, liayers, stupids, stubborns, ...., etc)
> > >
> > > BKK
> > When shall we hear about your miraculous achievement about the exact distance of Cubrt2.. Philipe?
> >
> > Why don't you have the minimum courage & honosity to come back & tell the crowds that your task & abnormal desires were merelesly refused? Where you have miserably failed like ALL the humans before you & since thousands of years old FOR SURE
> >
> > Can't you still comprehend anything from my irrefutable proofs? Wonders!
> >
> > BKK 🔊
> As you witness, Trolls 🧌 & delusional imbeciles are not more than academic (liers, Cheaters, cowords, dishonests, innobles, deniers, stupids, ..., etc), where they can't defend their beliefs nor can they alter the truth
>
> They simply run Away happily with their huge aquired ignorance they did aquire it mainly by heritage! Sure!
>
> BKK
There isn't any existing distance for the Cubic root of two!

BK K

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<8bff45f2-7624-4f78-8dd8-dccfe3645ec6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148914&group=sci.math#148914

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:50 UTC

On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:38:30 PM UTC+3, jootzr yuip wrote:
> Tf you talking to?

Of course, not to myself

BKK

Re: Cubic root of 2 as an exact distance

<7493bb50-191b-4cb9-9c51-a9da901f2d2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149015&group=sci.math#149015

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 11:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: jootz.y...@gmail.com (jootzr yuip)
 by: jootzr yuip - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 18:33 UTC

Only because of me tho. You're welcome1