I am not an Economist. I am an honest man! -- Paul McCracken

tech / sci.math / Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya

SubjectAuthor
* The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharyabanerjee...@gmail.com
+- Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskarachabanerjee...@gmail.com
+- Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskarachabanerjee...@gmail.com
`- Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskarachabanerjee...@gmail.com

1
The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya

<d0ca1819-7863-4a07-b3c2-ba66d608197cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148742&group=sci.math#148742

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 00:00 UTC

> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bh%C4%81skara%27s_wheel

Scientific papers by the modern physicists are all garbage. Physics has gone totally off the rails with nonsense like relativity and quantum.

Free energy is being produced before us, all over the universe, and in this apparatus from the great Bhaskaracharya said to be 1150 ad.

That free energy comes from the extra torque generated.

Scientific note follows:

The turning moment formula is m *g * L where L is the horizontal distance to the vertical through the axis of rotation.

Let m be the mass of each bottle. Let there be N bottles)
Then the formula for the net torque is:
T = m * g * N * sigma(i from 1 to N) [L(i)], note that half the L values will be negative.
where L is the distance of the centre of gravity for the i bottle from the axis, g is acceleration due to gravity.

Now observation shows that at the distances L are not uniform.
Those to the left are more than those to the right, that coming from the geometry of the water in the bottle.
Thus the above formula can be modified to, taking two bottles at the same height in opposite directions, and seeing the
length difference between them as d
T = m * g * N/2 * sigma(i from 1 to N/2) [ d(i) ]

And that is the positive quantity, and keeps the wheel rotating perpetually - in theory and as per maths - unless opposed by forces external causing counteracting torque.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bh%C4%81skara%27s_wheel
(In the video above, the scientist who made the equipment says that it has been going on for a month, and will stop only when he stops it.)

Scientific note ends:

Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya

<df841c65-7b6d-4ee8-988e-bab75053715cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148747&group=sci.math#148747

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 00:21 UTC

On Wednesday, 20 September 2023 at 10:00:21 UTC+10, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
Oops, wrong link, above, that is the political wiki stuff, all wrong!
I had meant to write
https://www.facebook.com/greatdiyidea/videos/603231088687771
to show how kids are now making free energy with Bhaskara's wheel also shown in the youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Aag0J0Qe4&t=312s
Now in these corrupt times, online videos such as these can save the world from the esteemed establishment liars.

> Scientific papers by the modern physicists are all garbage. Physics has gone totally off the rails with nonsense like relativity and quantum.
>
> Free energy is being produced before us, all over the universe, and in this apparatus from the great Bhaskaracharya said to be 1150 ad.
>
> That free energy comes from the extra torque generated.
>
> Scientific note follows:
>
> The turning moment formula is m *g * L where L is the horizontal distance to the vertical through the axis of rotation.
>
> Let m be the mass of each bottle. Let there be N bottles)
> Then the formula for the net torque is:
> T = m * g * N * sigma(i from 1 to N) [L(i)], note that half the L values will be negative.
> where L is the distance of the centre of gravity for the i bottle from the axis, g is acceleration due to gravity.
>
> Now observation shows that at the distances L are not uniform.
> Those to the left are more than those to the right, that coming from the geometry of the water in the bottle.
> Thus the above formula can be modified to, taking two bottles at the same height in opposite directions, and seeing the
> length difference between them as d
> T = m * g * N/2 * sigma(i from 1 to N/2) [ d(i) ]
>
> And that is the positive quantity, and keeps the wheel rotating perpetually - in theory and as per maths - unless opposed by forces external causing counteracting torque.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bh%C4%81skara%27s_wheel
Oops
Oops, wrong link, above, that is the political wiki stuff, all wrong!
I had meant to write
https://www.facebook.com/greatdiyidea/videos/603231088687771
to show how kids are now making free energy with Bhaskara's wheel also shown in the youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Aag0J0Qe4&t=312s
Now in these corrupt times, online videos such as these can save the world from the esteemed establishment liars.
> (In the video above, the scientist who made the equipment says that it has been going on for a month, and will stop only when he stops it.)
>
> Scientific note ends:

Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya

<c3c31cef-c078-4647-ae09-6f486ebeae34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148762&group=sci.math#148762

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 20:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 03:14 UTC

> Scientific papers by the modern physicists are all garbage. Physics has gone totally off the rails with nonsense like relativity and quantum.
>
> Free energy is being produced before us, all over the universe, and in this apparatus from the great Bhaskaracharya said to be 1150 ad.
>
> That free energy comes from the extra torque generated.
>
> Scientific note follows:
>
> The turning moment formula is m *g * L where L is the horizontal distance to the vertical through the axis of rotation.
>
> Let m be the mass of each bottle. Let there be N bottles)
> Then the formula for the net torque is:
> T = m * g * N * sigma(i from 1 to N) [L(i)], note that half the L values will be negative.
> where L is the distance of the centre of gravity for the i bottle from the axis, g is acceleration due to gravity.
>
> Now observation shows that at the distances L are not uniform.
> Those to the left are more than those to the right, that coming from the geometry of the water in the bottle.
> Thus the above formula can be modified to, taking two bottles at the same height in opposite directions, and seeing the
> length difference between them as d
> T = m * g * N/2 * sigma(i from 1 to N/2) [ d(i) ]
>
> And that is the positive quantity, and keeps the wheel rotating perpetually - in theory and as per maths - unless opposed by forces external causing counteracting torque.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bh%C4%81skara%27s_wheel
> (In the video above, the scientist who made the equipment says that it has been going on for a month, and will stop only when he stops it.)
>
> Scientific note ends:
> This is a variation on the overbalanced wheel concept. Proper analysis
> has always shown that the net torque from all the weights, bottle,
> liquid, etc., is zero.
No, that is wrong.

There is a net positive torque when the wheel is set into motion. This torque has to remain constant and creates energy for all time to come, so long as the bearings remain same, the mass does not change and no forces cause the wheel to stop.

Scientific explanation follows:

[...]

shows energy generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Aag0J0Qe4&t=312s
(In the video above, the scientist who made the equipment says that it has been going on for a month, and will stop only when he stops it.)

With bigger radii, greater mass, the torque will be more.

This will never be very powerful, nor mobile, so it will have limited uses.
People can make a number of these to power their homes, charge batteries, make hydrogen etc.
However when enlarged and kept in farms, it will give out 7*24 energy to supplement solar, wind, geo, tidal, etc.

Pakistanis using the Perendev simulation permanent magent free energy motors have found use in pumping out water.

Free energy motors of the above are sold every day in Alibaba. Theyh are expensive and not exacly DIY.

Now let us find the average power generated by the wheel in the youtube video.

(The below is a rough intial approach.)

Power = Torque * Angular Velocity
Let us put in values (roughly)
m=1.5Kg
N=10
g=9.8
As T = m * g * N/2 * sigma(i from 1 to N/2) [ d(i) ]
So far so good, but now the going gets difficult
The force of the water on the far side of the bottle effectively increases the turning length d(i)
It is directed outwards, unlike in the case when the bottle is ascending. There the force is on the cap from the water sploshing back on the cap, inwards thus.
Greater this force, with denser liquid, greater the torque.
This variation in the geometry due to the liquid state is what the invention is all about - the centre of gravity changes.
Assuming this last factor to be unity, we have
T = 1.5*9.8*5 or roughly 75 N-m
Power is Torque * Angular velocity in radians/sec
Seems to me from the video a full rotation is done in about 3 seconds, so w = 2pi/3 or say 2.
Then the power that is got from the device is T=75*2 = 150 watts.

Evidently that is enough to power a light bulb and a fan, as is shown in one of the videos.

With lead balls in the bottles, the sploshing will be even more powerful.

Re: The mathematics for the free energy generation from the wheel of Bhaskaracharya

<12aad56f-e02e-4121-9796-a87cd65636b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149022&group=sci.math#149022

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:48 UTC

> Scientific papers by the modern physicists are all garbage. Physics has gone totally off the rails with nonsense like relativity and quantum.
>
> Free energy is being produced before us, all over the universe, and in this apparatus from the great Bhaskaracharya said to be 1150 ad.
>
> That free energy comes from the extra torque generated.
>
> Scientific note follows:
>
> The turning moment formula is m *g * L where L is the horizontal distance to the vertical through the axis of rotation.
>
> Let m be the mass of each bottle. Let there be N bottles)
> Then the formula for the net torque is:
> T = m * g * N * sigma(i from 1 to N) [L(i)], note that half the L values will be negative.
> where L is the distance of the centre of gravity for the i bottle from the axis, g is acceleration due to gravity.
>
> Now observation shows that at the distances L are not uniform.
> Those to the left are more than those to the right, that coming from the geometry of the water in the bottle.
> Thus the above formula can be modified to, taking two bottles at the same height in opposite directions, and seeing the
> length difference between them as d
> T = m * g * N/2 * sigma(i from 1 to N/2) [ d(i) ]
>
> And that is the positive quantity, and keeps the wheel rotating perpetually - in theory and as per maths - unless opposed by forces external causing counteracting torque.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bh%C4%81skara%27s_wheel
> (In the video above, the scientist who made the equipment says that it has been going on for a month, and will stop only when he stops it.)
>
> Scientific note ends:

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/690084565977593

Explanation to the above, in my latest facebook posting (eally what better visual method is there for free and fast and for-all information transmission!)

Moving the centre of gravity forward with internal force. Details will be provided on a 30 millisecond basis later. Please observe that the force on the armature of 3kg mass is not pushing back the gun very much but the rolling action is doing that reducing the efficiency. However this backward motion may be causing the notion that it is acting as a reaction to the electrical force pushing the armature. I think that the rolling treadmill effect is pushing it back. If it was sliding this pushback should not happen. Unfortunately the sliding causes too much friction on one handand welding effect on another as huge currents are involved. Please note that after the stops are hit the backward motion is arrested and the whole apparatus moves forward until stopped by ground friction. In free space it will go on indefinitely violating the inertia principle so sacred to physicists. This is the power stroke of the 2 stroke Internal Force Engine which will replace rockets and jet engines in the future.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ