Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: War in Ukraine ends once F-16s routinely patrol the Ukraine
skies// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:02 UTC

The pot calling the Kettle. No one surpasses you at ignorance and cluelessness, especially in the realm of Math and Science. Not even at politics you can muster something plausible.
Don't you have family that can help you get help for that severe mental illness you suffer? Sucks to be you. Crackpot.