Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 12:53:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This_is_what_AP's_reader_board_of_sci.physics_reads_
like_Sunday_2:45,_24Sept2023,_as_active_spam_reporting..._0_
views_Subscribe__Archimedes_Plutonium's_profile_photo_Archim
edes_Plutonium_2:47 PM_(now)_____to_Archimedes_Pl
utonium's_profile_photo__
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:53 UTC

This is what AP's reader board of sci.physics reads like Sunday 2:45, 24Sept2023, as active spam reporting...

AP reports spammers like Folmsbee, like the Russian spammer, like Starmaker and all his morphs. Actually sci.physics has no physics going on except for AP at the moment. The world has been spammed to death and desensitized by that flood of spam. We can only hope that Google reporting eventually works.

6m views// AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
2:38 PM

This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
Alan Folmsbee's profile photo
Alan Folmsbee
,
Archimedes Plutonium
5
Live Stream Sunday spacecraft landing in Utah from asteroid
On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:32:00 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Doc Martin is
7:28 AM

This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
,
Volney
9
AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
3:21 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
--Volney photos ETH, Jan Burse calculus classes as torture chambers. Without TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS by AP, calculus is a student nervous breakdown when all they needed was polynomials the only valid function making calculus simple & super easy
2:49 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3
Make all F-16s by NATO available for use by Ukraine-- instead of the policy each country decides when and where F-16s go// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
Sep 23

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
,
Volney
4
Volney photos CalTech calculus classes as torture chambers. Without TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS by AP, calculus is a student nervous breakdown when all they needed was polynomials the only valid function making calculus simple & super easy
Sep 23

Re: This is what AP's reader board of sci.physics reads like Sunday 2:45, 24Sept2023, as active spam reporting... 0 views Subscribe Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo Archimedes Plutonium 2:47 PM (now)    to Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo

<09336e72-0ead-4853-b13b-4c2a5de08f3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149172&group=sci.math#149172

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:09 UTC

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:53:46 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> This is what AP's reader board of sci.physics reads like Sunday 2:45, 24Sept2023, as active spam reporting...
>
> AP reports spammers like Folmsbee, like the Russian spammer, like Starmaker and all his morphs. Actually sci.physics has no physics going on except for AP at the moment. The world has been spammed to death and desensitized by that flood of spam. We can only hope that Google reporting eventually works.
>
> 6m views// AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
> 2:38 PM
> 
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.

Why don't you do that here, Archie? Think of how peaceful it would be!

Dan