Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: International conference meeting needed urgently to discuss the
illegal mathematics!
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:20 UTC

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 10:44:38 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 12:33:08 AM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 1:30:17 PM UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > > International conference meeting needed urgently to discuss the illegal mathematics that had been refuted so rigorously and mainly at sci.math Google sources.
> > > This should have been taking place much earlier, and no point of postponing today's many accumulated problems to the far tomorrow or coming centuries, where many important issues must have been settled immediately, and the conference needn't to be necessarily conducted by only those well-known professionals mathematicians, but also (logicians, scientists, engineers, philosophers, politicians, lawyers, ... etc) are all and also responsible for the many well-established fictions in mathematics, for sure
> > >

> > You mean "fictions" like negative numbers, 40 degree angles and the number pi? Good luck with that.
> >
> > BTW, will your super-intelligent artificial beings and future rulers of the world be there to be introduced to us? Too soon for that? :^(
> >

> > Dan
> Dan is going mad and so astray about the absolute non-existence of 40 degrees angle, and truly nobody on earth can help him in this regard except the KING.
>
> And still he doesn't know about the non-existence angle of 41 degrees also, and many many more non-existing angles that he ever heard of, he tries hopelessly by the fictional trig functions as sin or cos or tan theta and alikes, where this takes him more astray to nowhere
>
> He never knows yet that no existing triangle can be exactly constructed with exactly known sides in any existing physical reality such that it has one of its angles 40 degrees or another with 41 degrees or another with (3n +/- 1) degrees as proved earlier by me
>
> But those many fictional triangles can so easily be drawn by a carpenter for a so silly reason of practical needs using the protractor tool
>
> So, the conference is truly and urgently needed to correct the mathematics and not make it absolutely as a challenge to the carpenter's true talents, for sure
>
> BKK

Re: International conference meeting needed urgently to discuss the illegal mathematics!

<f9b15899-101d-4bef-9f14-e1f2960a8246n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149286&group=sci.math#149286

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:36:13 -0700 (PDT)
illegal mathematics!
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:36 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:20:28 PM UTC-4, bassam karzeddin (aka BKK)wrote:

[snip]

From Psycho Troll BKK who also wrote here:

“Those many challenges of mine (in my posts) weren't actually designed for human beings, but for the future artificial beings that would certainly replace them not far away from now, for sure.”
-- BKK, Dec. 6, 2017

"The Devils deeds that are strictly and basically sourced from mathematicians like humans, FOR SURE!"
-- BKK, June 11, 2020

“You know certainly that I'm the man, and more specially the KING who is going to upside down most of your current false mathematics for all future generations.”
-- BKK, Nov. 22, 2018

“Despite thousands of years of continuous juggling and false definitions of what is truly the real number, they [us carbon-based lifeforms?] truly don't want to understand it as was discovered strictly by the *KING* [BKK Himself!]”
-- BKK, Nov. 28, 2019

“I don't believe even in one being a number”
-- BKK, Dec. 31, 2019

Math failure, BKK, doesn't believe in negative numbers, zero, one or numbers like pi and root 2. He doesn't even believe in 40 degree angles or circles. Simple speed-distance-time problems seem to be impossible for him. Really!

Needless to say his own goofy little system is getting nowhere and never will. As such he is insanely jealous of wildly successful mainstream mathematics. He seems to believe these super-intelligent artificial beings of his will somehow be enlisting his aid to "reform" mathematics worldwide when they take over the planet in the near future. He is truly delusional.

Dan