Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 20:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 34m views AP's 257th book of Science--deriving the G, Gravitational
Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 03:09 UTC

AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 23, 2023, 3:51:25 PM (3 days ago)

I just read an article in SCIENCE NEWS, July 15,2023 "What is big G?" "Newton's
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 23, 2023, 4:43:00 PM (3 days ago)

Alright, last night I started to play around with purely the masses to see if I could reach exponent
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 23, 2023, 10:16:23 PM (2 days ago)

Alright, in my finding what the Gravitational Constant derived from EM theory will consist of is a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 12:47:58 AM (2 days ago)

By the way, I love doing this type of physics, searching out the constant, for it ties into one of my
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 1:35:09 AM (2 days ago)

Alright, I think I have this solved, as far as the numerical value is concerned. It is a far
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 3:03:04 AM (2 days ago)

I cannot use the 35 by itself without the MeV attached unless I can get it all alone. Also, I need to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 3:22:13 AM (2 days ago)

A very simple remedy and shortens the derivation. Square of (1.618*10^-19) as in PSI squared which is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 2:35:05 PM (2 days ago)

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:21:42 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > A very simple
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 3:09:00 PM (2 days ago)

Lo and behold, the 256 in 0.256 is itself a perfect square of 16^2 as is 25 = 5^2. Notice also that
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 5:32:33 PM (2 days ago)

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 3:07:24 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Lo and behold,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 6:15:07 PM (2 days ago)

My last few posts on this topic gave me the idea of Crafting, and Constructing a Constant of Physics.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 7:23:32 PM (2 days ago)

Page 2-10, Feynman Lectures on Physics, 1963, discusses the force of gravity relative strength
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 10:32:24 PM (yesterday)

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:21:45 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Page 2-10,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 24, 2023, 10:47:38 PM (yesterday)

An example of my forgetfulness is that I meant Asimov, not Gamow. Asimov wrote 280 science books,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 12:26:54 AM (yesterday)

Call them the AP PSI-squared numbers. Here I build psi-squared numbers for physics constants. So let
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 1:45:56 AM (yesterday)

Now apparently the maximum psi-built number from whole numbers is 0.169 1= 1^2, 16=4^2, 169= 13^2, a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 3:53:48 PM (yesterday)

So I am wavering today, not steady and assured. So the Golden Mean number 1..618... is truly marvelous
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 4:11:08 PM (yesterday)

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 3:44:45 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > So I am wavering
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 4:41:02 PM (yesterday)

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 4:09:27 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Monday,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 9:21:52 PM (yesterday)

Currently I am doing my 257th book of science (although I call it the 263rd, but bumped up in cue-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 9:39:39 PM (yesterday)

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 9:20:17 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Currently I am
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 25, 2023, 9:56:20 PM (yesterday)

Sorry this is my 257th book of science, and should have it published in the next few days, perhaps
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
5:14 PM (5 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I only vaguely recall deriving the Coulomb electric magnetic monopole of 1.618*10^-19 C. And I need to check what that was, because here I use this constant to derive the Gravitational constant.

My memory is vague on this issue, and about the only thing I remember is I used both permittivity in conjunction with permeability to get Coulomb monopole.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
6:45 PM (3 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 5:14:45 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
I only vaguely recall deriving the Coulomb electric magnetic monopole of 1.618*10^-19 C. And I need to check what that was, because here I use this constant to derive the Gravitational constant.

My memory is vague on this issue, and about the only thing I remember is I used both permittivity in conjunction with permeability to get Coulomb monopole.

quoting from --- My 151st published book of science.

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969.. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1048 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 404 pages
Best Sellers Rank: #4,844,838 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#487 in Electromagnetic Theory
#1,210 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
#8,751 in Electromagnetism (Books)

What I am going to do is review what that teaching of Avogadro's number because it is a similar idea to the "Elementary Coulomb".

So what was Avogadro's Number in most simple teaching? Avogadro's number, or mole, was taking a "elementary mass" and knowing that in every 1 gram of mass, there is a specific number of these elementary mass units. So if I have a 1 gram of iron or a 1 gram of silver, or a 1 gram of oxygen gas or a 1 gram of sodium or a 1 gram of hydrogen or a 1 gram of H2O or a 1 gram of CO2. If I have 1 gram of anything of matter, it has a number of particles that is the same number in all 1 gram of matter. What is that elementary particle of mass? It is called nucleon in Old Physics and is either the neutron at 945MeV or the proton 840MeV + muon 105MeV = 945MeV.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 34m views AP's 257th book of Science--deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism

<c2d73570-6a71-4b6c-af40-18654e10719fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149400&group=sci.math#149400

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 22:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 34m views AP's 257th book of Science--deriving the G,
Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 05:34 UTC

Alright, I am going to completely drop this further quest of making a physical meaning of the brand new constant in math and physics of AP's Psi-squared constant 0.2560000. It is used to find the Gravitational constant using Psi-squared upon the elementary Coulomb monopole 1.618*10^-19 C. and when that is squared and multiplied by 0.256, we end up with the exact Gravitational Constant 6.70*10^-39.

I had to check if 0.256000 was some sort of angle, for Fine Structure Constant is the angle of separation of 840 wrings in the proton torus, for the proton is 840MeV with a muon inside doing the Faraday law.

I am not going to pursue 0.256000 and further for that would take me into the Feigenbaum constants of Bifurcation theory of quantum mechanics-- the constants of 4.66 and 2.50.

Further, I am not going to get into the Meissel-Mertens constant of 0.261, which looks to me as also describing geometrically a quantum mechanics field of lines of force.

I simply do not have the time to spend to find out about Bifurcation theory of quantum mechanics. But it appears to me that my newly found constant is similar in aspects to both Feigenbaum and Meissel-Mertens, only mine involves Perfect Squares in Psi-squared. I have higher priorities than to take off a year learning what bifurcation theory solved.

I am deeply happy and content I found the pure theory derivation of the Gravititional Constant 6.70*10^-39 GeV/c^2. Deeply gratified because it starts with finding the mass of either proton+muon or the neutron as the basic nucleon unit of mass. And when in physics history were we able to measure the mass accurately? Early 1900's. From that we get the Avogadro's constant and combining that with the Faraday constant we end up with the Gravitational constant. There is no longer any need to measure the gravity constant as what the SCIENCE NEWS article that prompted me to write this book. That chapter is closed. But a new chapter opens-- what exactly is this constant 0.2560000.

AP