Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 06:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: S = Lim S: Realising their entire fake mythmatics is about to
crumble, mainstream morons have hired paid trolls!
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:43 UTC

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:03:16 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 6:43:19 AM UTC+3, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Nobody refuses anything. It has been explained
> > over and over. The problem is only that you dont
> >
> > pay attention:
> >
> > |0.3 - 1/3| = 1/30
> > |0.33 - 1/3| = 1/300
> > |0.333 - 1/3| = 1/3000
> >
> Bursegan wrote:
>
> > So the difference tends to zero, and therefore
> > as a real number we have 0.333... = 1/3.
> The difference tends to zero does imply indeed that the difference isn't zero and would never be equals to zero for sure
>
> The year is 3000 and only you stubborn moron had been fixed with this silliest belief
>
> As explained and proved to ALL since many years and quite many times you real stubborn hired Troll, no actual meaning with numbers that are assumed in mind with infinite terms or digits
>
> Even a layperson or a shepherd boy only can recognize immediately (by very little common sense and before using any induction method) from the first look that:
>
> [(0.999...) = (999...)/(1000...) = n/(n+1)] =/= 1
>
> But, so utterly and abnormally not the alleged topmost genius mathematicians on earth, wonder!
>
> What is a so global foolishness this really? wonder!
>
> But the politicians in power and others must understand immediately that this silliest example and most shameful example in the human history as
>
> (0.999... = 1) is the biggest shameful pillar foundation of all what they inherited and later produced the alleged modern mathematics, just to legalize all their fictional and fabricated endless numbers (as an unnecessary business)
>
> Where so funny and at the same time the whole universe can't contain a very little fraction of only one of those alleged real numbers like say arbitrary 5^{2/3}, even you store each trillion digits or terms in only one mm cube
>
> And one must ask himself truly, who can beat those alleged top most genius mathematicians on earth (including their best historical figures) in their unlimited and very clear stupidity? WONDER!
>
> No regard or any respect to any foolish person who can't think independently and away from any other influence (by alleged reputable Journals, university, Books, published papers, ...etc)
>
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> Oct. 14, 2017
>

> [snip]
Is it possible that academic mathematicians are too stupid up to this degree for not being able to understand anything yet? No wonders!

But so unfortunately yes; not only their unbelievable stupidity in their own fields of mathematics but also the stubbornness & many bad qualities they did aquire by heritage from their master older generations

But nowadays they are globally exposed For sure

Bkk

Re: S = Lim S: Realising their entire fake mythmatics is about to crumble, mainstream morons have hired paid trolls!

<eb25299b-0a2f-42d9-af47-32e915e6b7cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149514&group=sci.math#149514

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 09:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
crumble, mainstream morons have hired paid trolls!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:03 UTC

On Wednesday, 27 September 2023 at 09:43:48 UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:03:16 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 6:43:19 AM UTC+3, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Nobody refuses anything. It has been explained
> > > over and over. The problem is only that you dont
> > >
> > > pay attention:

> > Bursegan wrote:
> >
> > > So the difference tends to zero, and therefore
> > > as a real number we have 0.333... = 1/3.
> > The difference tends to zero does imply indeed that the difference isn't zero and would never be equals to zero for sure
> >
> > The year is 3000 and only you stubborn moron had been fixed with this silliest belief
> >
> > As explained and proved to ALL since many years and quite many times you real stubborn hired Troll, no actual meaning with numbers that are assumed in mind with infinite terms or digits
> >
> > Even a layperson or a shepherd boy only can recognize immediately (by very little common sense and before using any induction method) from the first look that:
> >
> > [(0.999...) = (999...)/(1000...) = n/(n+1)] =/= 1
> >
> > But, so utterly and abnormally not the alleged topmost genius mathematicians on earth, wonder!
> >
> > What is a so global foolishness this really? wonder!
> >
> > But the politicians in power and others must understand immediately that this silliest example and most shameful example in the human history as
> >
> > (0.999... = 1) is the biggest shameful pillar foundation of all what they inherited and later produced the alleged modern mathematics, just to legalize all their fictional and fabricated endless numbers (as an unnecessary business)
> >
> > Where so funny and at the same time the whole universe can't contain a very little fraction of only one of those alleged real numbers like say arbitrary 5^{2/3}, even you store each trillion digits or terms in only one mm cube
> >
> > And one must ask himself truly, who can beat those alleged top most genius mathematicians on earth (including their best historical figures) in their unlimited and very clear stupidity? WONDER!
> >
> > No regard or any respect to any foolish person who can't think independently and away from any other influence (by alleged reputable Journals, university, Books, published papers, ...etc)
> >
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Oct. 14, 2017
> >

> > [snip]
> Is it possible that academic mathematicians are too stupid up to this degree for not being able to understand anything yet? No wonders!

It is not only possible, but it is so! They are not mathematicians. One does not get to be called a mathematician by obtaining a PhD which is too rough to wipe one's arse. To be called a mathematician means to produce valuable work. A dissertation is not great in any respect.

I am a great mathematician, not because I have a PhD (I do not!), but because I have produced great works.

Stupid fucks known as mainstream mathematics professors are not even a real mathematician's butt-hole.

> But so unfortunately yes; not only their unbelievable stupidity in their own fields of mathematics but also the stubbornness & many bad qualities they did aquire by heritage from their master older generations
>
> But nowadays they are globally exposed For sure
>
> Bkk

Re: S = Lim S: Realising their entire fake mythmatics is about to crumble, mainstream morons have hired paid trolls!

<708151b7-daf1-4ae8-923d-655ea5c2f9e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149516&group=sci.math#149516

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 11:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
crumble, mainstream morons have hired paid trolls!
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 18:14 UTC

You and your shittymatics, go fuc yourselves. Get Psychiatric help, frikin crackpot...