Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The legend of the real existence of the real Transcendental numbers?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 21:45 UTC

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 4:19:58 PM UTC+3, konyberg wrote:
> tirsdag 11. juli 2017 14.40.14 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin følgende:
> > See also AP recent thread here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.math/CDAML9f0KP0
> >
> > Let me think of the simplest answer for this type of questions
> > Naturally, we can’t choose or assume an arbitrary unit such that it represents another transcendental number, otherwise, we must return to the same point of the question, since this becomes as an assumption in mind only and never related to any reality that can be demonstrated by Geometrical representation
> >
> > But from the basic definition of the transcendental numbers we see that those real transcendental numbers are the roots of polynomials that are certainly not existing polynomials, therefore the probability of picking up a random length such that it represents a transcendental number relative to any arbitrarily chosen unit length exactly equals to zero
> >
> > Thus, the transcendental numbers generally are not any real existing numbers, but since we do need them for our own needs like (Pi) for APPROXIMATING the circle area for example, then we can simply do present them in many APPROXIMATED constructible form numbers (generally as rational numbers) depending on our required degree of accuracy for mainly our own practical problem that is not necessarily related to mathematics, and so, unfortunately, there are no other choices in mathematics except in mind only as a mere notation (which is more than meaningless)
> >
> > However, there are many other ways to demonstrate this simple and too obvious fact from the elementary principles of basic mathematics for sure
> > ********************Adding***********************************
> > Since also with all human knowledge, we couldn’t construct EXACTLY even one real transcendental number as π for example, (but approximately yes by so many known methods (as paper folding, Origami, marked rulers, carpenter square, Cauchy sequences, famous cuts, Newton’s Approximations, …etc)
> > Then the question arises, how can we construct exactly a number so randomly, if we really know it is even impossible construction with all our tools and knowledge in advance?
> > So, the probability must be equals to zero, sure
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > JULY 7, 2017
> If you chose a radius of 0.5 in your compass. Then draw a circle. Isn't PI then constructed?
>
> KON

KON is getting distinct from sci.math nowadays

However, this is usually happening with most of the Trolls 🧌 that I had met on the internet

But who thought them that mathematics is made by tools?
Only carpentary tasks are made by tools
For schools

BKK