Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 14:43:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius
historical professional mathematicians to discover suddenly that (1 = 0)?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 21:43 UTC

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 9:09:14 PM UTC+2, Jew Lover wrote:
> On Sunday, 20 January 2019 13:01:36 UTC-5, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 5:42:41 PM UTC+3, Mike Hart wrote:
> > > Ignoring you is the best reaction to your nonsense.
> > >
> > > What's your new nonsensense claim? Ah, I see, now you think 1=0.
> > >
> > > Can't you see you are ridiculous?
> >
> > With a good faith in people generally, let me assume that you still clue less
> >
> > Therefore let us give you this only one page in the hope you get the so silly idea very quickly
> >
> > http://archive.is/O2f0A
> >
> > This is a SO rigorous proof about the main human mind famous fallacy of
> > (1 = 0.999...), and if one passes it, then all other fallacies in mathematics would be easier to understand and FOR SURE
> >
> > And if this is still not helpful (especially for Doctors in mathematics), then we would offer you more links to many other older proofs
> >
> > However, JG and maybe few others had also PUBLISHED and correct proofs, FOR SURE
> >
> > It would be interesting for school students to DEVELOP and provide their own proofs for this most famous fallacy in the history of mathematics despite many existing and alleged fake proofs by so many professionals to the truthness of this so obvious fallacy, FOR SURE
> > BKK
> Proof: Assume: (1 = 0)
>
> 1 = 0, add 9 to both sides, you get
>
> 10 = 9, similarly add 90 to both sides, you get
>
> 100 = 99, repeat the addition in the same manner, continuously, you arrive at:
>
> 1000 = 999
>
> ----- = -----
> ----- = -----
> -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result?
>
> 10^n = 999…999
>
> (*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you get the following:
>
> 1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).
>

> Well done Bassam! That is a lesson on what happens when you start off with the WRONG assumptions. But do you think these morons will get it? Chuckle.. Too funny.
>
> BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same nonsense by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.
>
> Highly stupid academics who are allergic to facts. No wonder...

Python must read it fron here

He is a common global case of many incurable delusional 🧌 Trolls for sure

Bkk

Re: How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius historical professional mathematicians to discover suddenly that (1 = 0)?

<uf4s5b$3q1t5$23@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149558&group=sci.math#149558

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.math
historical professional mathematicians to discover suddenly that (1 = 0)?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 23:45:15 +0200
 by: Python - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 21:45 UTC

Le 28/09/2023 à 23:43, bassam karzeddin a écrit :
> On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 9:09:14 PM UTC+2, Jew Lover wrote:

>>> With a good faith in people generally, let me assume that you still clue less
>>>
>>> Therefore let us give you this only one page in the hope you get the so silly idea very quickly
>>>
>>> http://archive.is/O2f0A
>>>
>>> This is a SO rigorous proof about the main human mind famous fallacy of
>>> (1 = 0.999...), and if one passes it, then all other fallacies in mathematics would be easier to understand and FOR SURE
>>>
>>> And if this is still not helpful (especially for Doctors in mathematics), then we would offer you more links to many other older proofs
>>>
>>> However, JG and maybe few others had also PUBLISHED and correct proofs, FOR SURE
>>>
>>> It would be interesting for school students to DEVELOP and provide their own proofs for this most famous fallacy in the history of mathematics despite many existing and alleged fake proofs by so many professionals to the truthness of this so obvious fallacy, FOR SURE
>>> BKK
>> Proof: Assume: (1 = 0)
>>
>> 1 = 0, add 9 to both sides, you get
>>
>> 10 = 9, similarly add 90 to both sides, you get
>>
>> 100 = 99, repeat the addition in the same manner, continuously, you arrive at:
>>
>> 1000 = 999
>>
>> ----- = -----
>> ----- = -----
>> -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result?
>>
>> 10^n = 999…999
>>
>> (*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you get the following:
>>
>> 1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).
>>

>> Well done Bassam! That is a lesson on what happens when you start off with the WRONG assumptions. But do you think these morons will get it? Chuckle. Too funny.
>>
>> BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same nonsense by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.
>>
>> Highly stupid academics who are allergic to facts. No wonder...
>
> Python must read it fron here
>
> He is a common global case of many incurable delusional 🧌 Trolls for sure
>
> Bkk

This is "Jew Lover" aka John Gabriel posting, definitely not a
mathematician but one of your buddy, Bassam ...

Re: How many centuries did it take for the alleged top most genius historical professional mathematicians to discover suddenly that (1 = 0)?

<6e74d0db-9133-448e-bd44-8308919c3110n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149560&group=sci.math#149560

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
historical professional mathematicians to discover suddenly that (1 = 0)?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:01 UTC

On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:45:25 AM UTC+3, Python wrote:
> Le 28/09/2023 à 23:43, bassam karzeddin a écrit :

> >> Proof: Assume: (1 = 0)
> >>
> >> 1 = 0, add 9 to both sides, you get
> >>
> >> 10 = 9, similarly add 90 to both sides, you get
> >>
> >> 100 = 99, repeat the addition in the same manner, continuously, you arrive at:
> >>
> >> 1000 = 999
> >>
> >> ----- = -----
> >> ----- = -----
> >> -----= -------, and finally, you easily arrive at this interesting result?
> >>
> >> 10^n = 999…999
> >>
> >> (*Note :( n) is the number of repeated digits of 9’s), It is also true by for (n+1) digits,therefore, using induction method, we conclude it is true for any number of digits (n), then , let (n) tends to infinity & divide both sides by (10^n), you get the following:
> >>
> >> 1 = 0.999…, (PROVED).
> >>

> >> Well done Bassam! That is a lesson on what happens when you start off with the WRONG assumptions. But do you think these morons will get it? Chuckle. Too funny.
> >>
> >> BTW: That is the first BIG FLAW in their "proofs", that is, they assume an equality to be true and in some cases like the 10x fake proof, it works to their favour, but as you've CORRECTLY demonstrated, in this case, you can arrive at the same nonsense by assuming 1 = 0. Tsk, tsk.
> >>
> >> Highly stupid academics who are allergic to facts. No wonder...
> >
> > Python must read it fron here
> >
> > He is a common global case of many incurable delusional 🧌 Trolls for sure
> >
> > Bkk
> >
> This is "Jew Lover" aka John Gabriel posting, definitely not a
> mathematician but one of your buddy, Bassam ...

But still not cabable of understanding anything yet?
What type of a moron you are indeed Phyhon?

I do remember many cases like you were finally they completely disappeared forever from sci.math after realizing how stupids they were acting, not to name many of them, but cases like you, Dan CT & Jim burs or recently Mild Shock are truly very rare, I mean not repeatable or repairable FOR SURE

GO & do something useful moron & let others learn peacefully without your unnecessary corruption

BKK