From: zah...@tmszuzau.dh (Webster Dzhumabaev)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Anti - Relativity's most irrational claim.
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:34:54 -0000 (UTC)
<4a2979f4-93f3-4670-8562-ff6647b617d7n@googlegroups.com>
<ug7tqd$2akob$1@dont-email.me>
<4177104a-b2ec-4d03-8b89-309a2caa63dbn@googlegroups.com>
<uga8rh$2u9h3$2@dont-email.me>
<1a2d3eac-bd3e-469c-a2a6-a6fac83756b9n@googlegroups.com>
<ugd6vq$3mj2r$1@dont-email.me>
<f91e0266-41c0-4d2d-b346-c3129ccdd279n@googlegroups.com>
<ugfvg1$btoh$1@dont-email.me>
<a73d09ff-a4b6-419a-9a1e-dc201a4ec433n@googlegroups.com>
DA/dXM/HVVglehsE+gZ36/Qc3EQ6mfajTAhLuISVnjDffQ4gLwA020aMHrGrTCx
in+W77CeYMKV8AmnQbHgY/yS3pcgEpHpn3uGbe+qB/XhTuiLPEquNtNem3B/DeX
uIkPeQl+LN+Gz3A6L0/Xbbh8ahiuEDhycu2PZ3/oHwDm5JP2ROcUO1M1/qWEDEk
lb3ZUQCa2C/aeiPh45fKfmYgAvuPVh6OmMr7M5GAHfbB/hFFkXgfiOgEgFeJSva
TaFU5eGggwH+MpX432hEzE+WxMq480hP0pXQBoOScGSFAqfH0H5wpCVl9tpFHAA
AAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Webster Dzhumabaev - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:34 UTC

Lou wrote:

> On Sunday, 15 October 2023 at 07:05:57 UTC+1, Volney wrote:
>> GMm/r isn't even a force! It has units of energy, instead.
>> GMm/r² is a force, the force of gravity.
>
> Not to mention ...escape velocity. The force needed to counter the force
> of gravity is modelled by r. Not r^2

a r^2 is still an r in r^2, fucking stupid. Not to mention that 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀, but 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀. Moreover, the wannabe country, capitalist america, 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗱 by double citizenship 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀, is about to lose all wars. Double citizenship ruling another country 𝗶𝘀_𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻. You are a citizen 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆, my friend.

these impertinent and indolent monkeys are demanding 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲_𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 to 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲_𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 on be giving 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗶𝗻_𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 and stuff 𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 to the fucking nazi ukraine.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻_𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀_𝗼𝗻_𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_–_𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
https://r%74.com/business/584960-western-partners-losing-focus-ukraine-aid/

Ukraine looking for someone who can throw them a bone

Why the western tax payers have to pay for a war that has nothing to do with them, instead of forcing Kiev regime to negociate? Ukraine 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗢, 𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗨. It seems that the hatred of Russia is too expensive, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝗨 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀.

Ukraines only hope of salvation now is for the people 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹, surrender to Russia 𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗯𝗲𝗴 to recome part of the Russian Federation.

I wonder how much of 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻_𝘁𝗮𝘅𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀_𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 this Marchenko khazar goy nazist 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁. In any case, those big money goes first and foremost through 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿_𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆_𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀.