How can you do 'New Math' problems with an 'Old Math' mind? -- Charles Schulz

tech / sci.math / Re: § 528

SubjectAuthor
* Re: § 528Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: § 528Archimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: § 528Archimedes Plutonium

1
Re: § 528

<6f8a7957-cf6d-45ab-9342-7c1e30dfa8ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150798&group=sci.math#150798

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 06:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: § 528
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 13:35 UTC

WM is Israel settlement building commutative and associative?? Is the Two State Solution a Cantor diagonal??

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole..

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

Re: § 528

<91e9335e-292d-4cff-b28a-f75715c7a040n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150807&group=sci.math#150807

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 08:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 15:51 UTC

--- quoting Wikipedia on Israel settlement building ---
The international community widely regards Israeli settlements in the occupied territories illegal under international law.[461] United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, passed on 23 December 2016 in a 14–0 vote by members of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC) with the United States abstaining. The resolution states that Israel's settlement activity constitutes a "flagrant violation" of international law, has "no legal validity" and demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention.[462] A United Nations special rapporteur concluded that settlement program was a war crime under the Rome Statute,[463] and Amnesty International found that the settlement program constitutes an illegal transfer of civilians into occupied territory as well as amounting to "pillage", which is prohibited by both the Hague Conventions and the Geneva Conventions as well as being a war crime under the Rome Statute.[464]
--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

What AP would like to know is that we often compare foreign countries geography size with a state of the USA. For example, Germany size is often quoted as being the size of Oregon-- not sure if that has changed ever since East Germany was acquired by West Germany.

But what is the size of Israel by a USA State comparison?? Is it the size of New Hampshire? What is the size of West Bank for Palestinians? Is it the size of Vermont?

And what is the size of Israel illegal settlements? Is it the size of Rhode Island?

AP

Re: § 528

<01d79936-28e8-4834-aef1-201e606a7556n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150808&group=sci.math#150808

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 09:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 16:08 UTC

Imagine a Israel-Palestine so peaceful, so happy, all because of Voting.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
11:05 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

And what is the size of Israel illegal settlements to date in 2023? Is it the size of Rhode Island, perhaps by now the size of Delaware or Connecticut?

With Illegal Settlement building, it is easy to see that the main and major political drive of the Israel elected government is to recover all of Ancient Israel, and to push out all Arabs on the land that is Ancient Israel.

And this is why Voting is the only sensible solution in solving this Conflict. For Voting then denies the insane quest of restoring Ancient Israel to be Modern Israel, as the Palestinian population of 4.8 million versus Israeli 9.7million prevent leaders of Israel doing their land grab agenda.

In fact, I predict that as Voting to all Palestinians and all Israelis, that the Palestinians get so used to having a Israeli prime minister, that they decide to stay with Israel government and not want the Two State Solution.. Because a joined in voting Palestinian population benefits from an economic shared Israeli population. Much like the Palestinians that are Israeli citizens living in Israel now.

Voting will free Palestine and end the Israel Palestine Conflict. Vote your way into freedom, peace and everlasting happiness.

In fact, I also predict that as Israel Palestine vote their way into better lives, that the dictators and dictatorial countries like Iran, North Korea, China, Russia will be so alarmed over the peace and security and happiness that is budding and brewing in Israel-Palestine that they become fearful of voting will take hold in their countries and remove and oust their current dictators.

AP