You cannot have a science without measurement. -- R. W. Hamming

tech / sci.math / Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

SubjectAuthor
* Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book DayArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published bookArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published bookArchimedes Plutonium

1
Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

<a35a3369-ab82-4658-bda0-f52a33155faen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145776&group=sci.math#145776

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 16:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book Day
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 23:48 UTC

Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition
17m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 25, 2023, 12:49:04 AM

Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 25, 2023, 6:56:09 PM

Alright, my prayers from yesterday were answered. We are experiencing a nice rainfall as I type this
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 31, 2023, 4:00:16 PM

For me it is official, my lilac bushes have used up the Springtime moisture and now are wilting
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 8:35:51 PM

Alright I feel in my bones I will lose 90% of my hazelnuts this year to the 4th year in a row of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 4, 2023, 2:06:12 PM

Perplexing weather, very perplexing. Everytime in the past that I can remember tracking the radar for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 2:26:32 PM

I never liked the concepts of El Nino and La Nina, because the explanation was never clear, shrouded
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 8:39:44 PM

Alright, the official start of watering for AP for drought year 2023 is today, tuesday 6 June, as I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 21, 2023, 3:34:09 AM

Seems like a long time since I checked in with the world at large, my chats of how my personal life
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 6, 2023, 3:10:17 AM

Alright, we had some rain a few days ago, two days in a row and received a 2.5 cm rain. If only we
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 18, 2023, 1:45:31 AM

Alright today I was wondering why trees did not evolve a better system of cambium layer to guard
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 23, 2023, 1:46:54 AM

Alright, I finally gave-up so to speak on this apple tree that had by girdled 360 degrees last winter
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 28, 2023, 7:37:08 PM

Alright the drought of 2023 is better than the prior 3 years. Watering has been intermittent by me.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 9, 2023, 1:50:32 AM (11 days ago)

In the last decade, I have come to look upon August 1 as like the end of summer, although I know
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 13, 2023, 11:37:02 PM (6 days ago)

Today is Sunday, 13Aug 2023, and last night we had a nice long rain. At this stage in my life, 73
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
6:43 PM (3 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
We had a decent summer of rain, at least sustainable for the plants, but now we have a El Nino. Most of the summer was La Nina. Now there is no rain in sight in the forecasts for 2 weeks. My lilac leaves are turning black.

Between the drought and grasshoppers, my rhubarb and asparagus are just barely alive. Even though I water them.

Can stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion predict that El Nino becomes a permanent fixture??
At some moment in future time, there will be no more La Nina on Earth?? Does it predict that??

AP

Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

<71a7e2ff-7994-4653-b40d-36ee7d0830bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149405&group=sci.math#149405

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 06:28 UTC

Seems like a long time since I last reported in.

The Fall-Autumn this year is turning out to be better than last Falls of last 3 years drought. We are getting some rain. Enough that I stopped watering some weeks ago and started storaging the hoses and tanks. Not as frantic and hectic in watering plants anymore. And cheaper on water bills than the prior 3 years. But I am shaky on whether the most rain coming in Fall is a good thing. Seems like the most rain should come in Spring and Summer for plants to grow. Coming in Fall, when plants are preparing for next Spring seems to me rather irrelevant as the trees lose their leaves and need not much water.

And I noticed this year, absolutely not a single sighting of a garden spider, those huge black and yellow spiders. Not a single one. And I spent so much time in placing 4 of them in the house hoping that they would flourish outside that Spring. Not a single one have I seen the entire summer. I think it is the Sun gone Red Giant Phase with 0.005% increase in yearly radiation, that Garden Spiders cannot tolerate and die.

I no longer am going to experiment with them in the house during winter.

And soon winter will be upon us.

AP

Re: Drought year 2023, no rain end of August// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

<3eeb0587-941f-4a6c-809f-049ce24a3e38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150827&group=sci.math#150827

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 16:51:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:51 UTC

Last night on NATURE was "The Platypus Guardian:: Peter Walsh's mission is to observe the platypus while helping to save them from urban development"

Sweet sweet story, and we need many many more animal stories like this.

This story is near the Tasmania city of Hobart. If you missed it, I recommend watching it on Sunday night.

Right now I am interested in garden spiders Argiope and their battle with increasing Sun radiation. I wish someone did a full hour on Argiope plight. I used to have more than 10 on my south wall at home, now I have none.

AP