"I may kid around about drugs, but really, I take them seriously." -- Doctor Graper

tech / sci.math / Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with ne

SubjectAuthor
* _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo ParryArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboV
 +* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 |`- Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 +- Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 +- Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 | `* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 |  `* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 |   `* Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium
 |    +- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 |    `- Re: Archimedes "failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
 +- Re: Archimedes "necrophile" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
 `- Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why KiboArchimedes Plutonium

1
_Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with never

<88f7ec79-e237-498b-bcaa-4976c13a6952n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134351&group=sci.math#134351

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 15:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 12 May 2023 22:04 UTC

Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > I want to fuck her corpse

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:22:42 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Drag Queen of Science"

__Kibo on Dr.Andrew Wiles

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> [...]
>
> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PZ2Y5RV
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 23, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1183 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 34 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
>

> #12-5, My 6th published book
>
> World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
> Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.
>
> Preface: Truthful proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.
>
> Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.
>
> Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.
>
> As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
> • Best Sellers Rank: #4,327,817 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with ne

<d75055f3-d3f8-4abb-8cac-bb9fe907fc5fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134378&group=sci.math#134378

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 23:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo
From: vvvvvvvv...@hotmail.com (V)
 by: V - Sat, 13 May 2023 06:25 UTC

groups.google.com/g/world/c/7IkpU5wgAVk

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 12:04:29 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> > >

> > > As you can see, the solution is (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2, so the line
> > > (x=1,y=0) goes through the center of the ellipse, and is NOT the same
> > > line (x=0,y=0) that is the axis of the cone.
> > > Obviously (x-1)^2 is symmetrical around x=1, and 2y^2 is symmetrical
> > > around y=0.
> > >

> > Kibo, is that why Dr.Wiles cannot understand Calculus is geometry and therefore needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not a hornswaggle mindless limit analysis. Is that why Andrew fails a proof? For he cannot even tell a oval apart from ellipse. Run Andrew, hide Andrew.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with ne

<86148508-4e40-460c-96d1-1f2928bedc1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134393&group=sci.math#134393

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 08:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 13 May 2023 15:21 UTC

Kibo punishing Sheldon Glashow of Harvard. Why Kibo Parry M-V 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker? Is it because Dr. Glashow cannot ask the question which is the true electron of Atoms-- Muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:19 AM (9 hours ago)

Kibo punishing Sheldon Glashow of Harvard. Why Kibo Parry M-V 30 year nonstop hate spew stalker? Is it because Dr. Glashow cannot ask the question which is the true electron of Atoms-- Muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 12:48:35 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Time for even more punishment, Stupid

NSF Dr.Panchanathan, Harvard's Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Harry Cliff ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) Too stupid to question if Thomson found Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms.
2) Too stupid to realize that in the Rutherford,Geiger, Marsden Experiment when you have increase in velocity of bounce back alpha particles means head on collision with a larger proton torus, hence, the interior of gold atoms are toruses, no nucleus.
3) Too stupid in logic to understand subatomic particles have jobs and tasks to do, not sit around on beaches sipping lemonade what Old Physics says. The proton is a 8 ring torus with muon as electron inside doing the Faraday law producing new electricity.
4) Too stupid to understand stars and our Sun shine not from fusion but from Faraday law of each and every atom inside that star.

5) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
6) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
7) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
8) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

<60328406-11d1-46fc-b7ad-679173ab95edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134709&group=sci.math#134709

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 22:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 16 May 2023 05:00 UTC

More Kibo hate spew on Caltech, for Kibo is paid to spew hatred 30 years nonstop

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
By Eduardo Remington
Jan 25, 2020, 11:53:33 PM

Re: 2-fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Dan Christensen, Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP??
by Earl Biggs Oct 11, 2020, 5:13:25 PM

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Earl Biggs Oct 11, 2020, 5:01:45 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney paid stalker, NSF Betsy DeVos dept of educ says fails at math Drs. Tao, Hales, Wiles, Stillwell with their ellipse a conic when it never was, their 10 OR 3 = 13, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
by Herp Derpington Aug 8, 2020, 9:58:57 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 49 posts 519 views, 1/23/18

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
By Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with ne

<76eadae1-043c-4ded-9a67-8e69ef055d07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135025&group=sci.math#135025

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 23:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 19 May 2023 06:12 UTC

Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

Kibo Parry (Volney)
On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 12:36:40 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> [...]
> by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM
>

> Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
> By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021
>

> Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
> I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
> By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM
>

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
> by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _Kibo's corpse fucking--Oxford Uni Dr. Andrew Wiles. Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, is it because Dr. Wiles runs and hides when faced with the question of slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse? Or is it because Dr. Wiles fails math with ne

<7d0078c2-1ee3-4f62-8e93-1e6b9ec0e75bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135082&group=sci.math#135082

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 10:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 19 May 2023 17:21 UTC

Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

<58f36483-27eb-469f-89ac-c6e50dababefn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135117&group=sci.math#135117

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 16:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 19 May 2023 23:52 UTC

Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

Kibo Parry (Volney)
On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 12:36:40 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> "Court Jester of Math"
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry anal sickfuck Usenet stalker assisted by his gang for 30 years of hate spew

<330bcbdc-9002-4e6b-ab72-af976b184b9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135157&group=sci.math#135157

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 08:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 20 May 2023 15:18 UTC

2-Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

Kibo Parry (moroney volney) replies

<ceffd7ab-b2e6-44c9-af70-1a5f9eb93a3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135748&group=sci.math#135748

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 May 2023 07:00 UTC

3-Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

<e1d610f1-483a-4e4d-ad6a-3e829f4c0fa1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146078&group=sci.math#146078

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 13:45:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 20:45 UTC

4-Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.

Kibo Parry Moroney Volney 30 year nonstop stalker
,
Volney
2 3-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Jean Paul Van Bendegem,Johan van Benthem,Jean-Yves Beziau with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction
Aug 23

,
Volney
2-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,ohn Lane Bell, Nuel Belnap, Paul Benacerraf, with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction
Aug 23

, …
Volney
Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Peter Bruce Andrews, Lennart Aqvist, Henk Barendregt with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.
Aug 23

Donald Trump's profile photo
Donald Trump
, …
Volney
Re: Rey de Reyes de la Ciencia --AP-- King of Science, what we throw out of Old Math as fakery// TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore year College, math textbook series, book 4
Aug 23

,
Volney
3 9m views// AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, only math textbooks with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the only valid proof of FTC in all of mathematics.
Aug 23

<b809161e-698e-4860-a2b5-a33658c9a2ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146232&group=sci.math#146232

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 13:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 20:59 UTC

5-Kibo why is Dr.Wiles math failure-- is it because he is so dishonest of math truth, he cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and that prevents him from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? See AP proofs below.
> Kibo Parry Moroney Volney 30 year nonstop stalker
> ,
> Volney
> 2
> 3-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,Jean Paul Van Bendegem,Johan van Benthem,Jean-Yves Beziau with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction
> Aug 23
> 
>
> ,
> Volney
> 2
> 2-Partial List of the World's Crackpot Logicians-- should be in a college Abnormal-Psychology department, not Logic// Dan Christensen, Jan Burse,ohn Lane Bell, Nuel Belnap, Paul Benacerraf, with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction
> Aug 23

4-TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict

My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, My 45th published book.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon Kindle edition)

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..

Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2024 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 423 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07WN9RVXD
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 16, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1390 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 236 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #1,377,070 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #411 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,480 in Calculus (Books)

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<4ce86a50-6f76-4eec-8b3c-f4e72beef212n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146263&group=sci.math#146263

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 18:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 01:59 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 4:59:57 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

[snip]

> ... Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS that, over the years here, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Water is really H4O, not H2O." ********** NEW **********
--July 27, 2023

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Updated version (repetition removed):

"Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
How great thou are, are, are, are.
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art"
--March 24, 2023

Dan

Re: Archimedes "failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ucpajv$34mjn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146821&group=sci.math#146821

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:05:52 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:05 UTC

🐷 of Math and 🐗 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>> My 134th published book
>>
>> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
>> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Why do you keep trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, water is H4O and not H2O, the ellipse
isn't a conic section, there are no negative numbers and no complex
numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or
parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "necrophile" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ue3fg5$3lido$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148434&group=sci.math#148434

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "necrophile" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 01:46:45 -0400
 by: Volney - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 05:46 UTC

🐒 of Math and 🦍 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling's Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> makes a complete fool of
himself:

<86253dc8-a695-4c93-ad77-f7b4539d630fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150872&group=sci.math#150872

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:17 UTC

I doubt the two math cranks Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao will ever understand mathematics for they continue to refuse to admit to even the most simple truths of mathematics-- slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse. A cylinder slant cut is ellipse, never cone.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Old Math is in a world of hurt for it does not even have the correct numbers of mathematics. Old Math was arrogant and ignorant starting year 1900 when Quantum Mechanics in physics took off and it means the world is discrete and not continuous. Yet the foolish bozos of Old Math stuck with their continuous Reals and even had the idiotic notion of going further out on the limb of madness with Cohen's continuum hypothesis, while Quantum Mechanics gave us a new age in physics with their discrete world. One would think the idiots of Old Math would finally look at physics and pay attention and learn something. No. They never did. And so today in October of 2023 we still have idiots of math teaching calculus with never a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Reals are not the true numbers of mathematics, the Decimal Grid Number System is the true numbers of math for they are discrete, and they make calculus, a billion, perhaps a trillion times easier to study , to learn to understand. In fact, we TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, teaches calculus to 13 and 14 year olds. Because calculus is as easy as add or subtract 1 from the exponent.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS the fake calculus of Thomas Hales, Andrew Wiles, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney, Terence Tao, John Stillwell with their fake "limit analysis" for a true proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (FTC) has to be a geometry proof for the integral is area under a graphed function. This is why only a polynomial can be a valid function of math, for the polynomial is a function of the straightline Y --> mx + b. All the other so called functions have no straightline-- they are curves of continuum and cannot give a proof of the fundamental theorem of calculus.

The proof of FTC needs a empty space Discrete Geometry from one point to the next point so as to allow for the construction of a midpoint between point A to point B and thus to hinge up from A at the midpoint and to determine the next point B in the derivative. This is why Calculus is so enormously a tool for physics, as point A predicts point B.

Discrete Geometry is required for the proof of FTC and that requires the true numbers of mathematics be Decimal Grid Numbers, for they cannot be the continuum idiocy of Reals and Complex.

To make a half circle function in True Math, we have to go out to something like 10^6 Grid to make the points close enough together for the function visual to start looking like a half circle. But still there are holes in between one point and the next point to allow the existence of calculus.

On a downward slope function, we have a different graphics than the usual upward slope function. For the upward slope requires the midpoint in the empty space to predict the next point of the thin rectangle that occupies that empty space (see the graphics below and in my books TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS). In a downward slope function graph we still have those thin rectangles occupy the empty space for integral but we do not need to construct the midpoint, we simply shave away a right triangle that reveals-- predicts point B starting from point A on the other side.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Volney's profile photo
Volney
, …

11
Re: Is Oxford's Dr.Wiles,UCLA Dr.Tao,Pittsburgh'sDr.Hales using TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS by Archimedes Plutonium for improved Calculus teaching, no vomiting in exams,no nervous breakdown, no torture chamber asks Kibo Parry-Volney
9:21 AM

This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam b.s.), and no matter how much you report it to Google Abuse-- they cannot kick the miscreant out-- I suggest reporting this spam to your Congress-person. Not only do they stalk you for 30 years but destroy the newsgroup they pollute.. Just look at sci.chem which is a destroyed newsgroup. The Google Abuse report only hides the miscreant, but the next day-- new fresh b.s.spam is there.

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster