Work continues in this area. -- DEC's SPR-Answering-Automaton

tech / sci.math / Re: More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the future technologies and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

SubjectAuthor
* More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startupAmine Moulay Ramdane
`- Re: More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the ChipV

1
More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the future technologies and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

<54d3bca1-d326-4095-b868-07563759c412n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151084&group=sci.math#151084

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:36 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the future technologies and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am also a new philosopher, so you have to discover an important pattern with your fluid intelligence , and here it is: So the problem is that you can think that competition in capitalism is on the cost and/or quality and/or quantity, so since it is also on the cost so it can hurt the wages of workers, but it think it is not the smart way to look at it, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so you have to look at it in a holistic way
or in a general way and say the even if there is competition in capitalism on for example the cost and it can hurt the wages locally here and there, but holistically or generally capitalism is not a zero sum game so it is holistically or generally a positive thing even inside a country, even if competition on for example the cost in capitalism can hurt the wages of the workers in a local manner here and there inside the country, so the smart idea is that you have to know how to adapt efficiently so that to minimize at best the disadvantages of competition in capitalism that can hurt locally here and there the wages of the workers. So then the important key is efficient adaptation. Other than that you have to read about the other problems in capitalism that have to be solved by "progressive" capitalism in my the following thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am a new philosopher , and so that to understand correctly my
new ideas of my philosophy , i invite you to read them carefully in the
following two web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/xcWGmtgEu6o

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PfmfrhCk2cU

And you can

Chip startup Tachyum will make 50 Exaflop supercomputers and 8 ZettaFlop AI computers in 2025, and Tachyum books purchase order to build system with 25,000x ChatGPT4 capacity and 25x faster than current supercomputers.

Read more here in the following interesting article so that to understand it:

https://www.tachyum.com/media/press-releases/2023/10/03/tachyum-books-purchase-order-to-build-system-with-25000x-chatgpt4-capacity-and-25x-faster-than-current-supercomputers/

And Exascale or Zettascale supercomputers will also allow to construct an accurate map of the brain that allows to "reverse" engineer or understand the brain, read the following so that to notice it:

“If we don’t improve today’s technology, the compute time for a whole
mouse brain would be something like 1,000,000 days of work on current
supercomputers. Using all of Aurora of 2 ExaFLOPS, if everything worked beautifully, it could still take 1,000 days.” Nicola Ferrier, Argonne senior computer
scientist

Read more here so that to understand:

https://www.anl.gov/article/preparing-for-exascale-argonnes-aurora-supercomputer-to-drive-brain-map-construction

So then the 50 Exaflop supercomputers with the Chip made from the Chip startup Tachyum will take only 40 days for the compute time for a whole mouse brain.

7 TB of data for 10,000 years: the glass plate that will revolutionize storage

"This new storage technology could be capable of accumulating up to 7 TB of data and maintaining its integrity for 10,000 years . We are still far from Seagate's HAMR disks capable of containing 30 TB of data , but the properties of the Silica project make it a real alternative to current storage."

Read more here (And you can translate it from french to english):

https://www.tomshardware.fr/7-to-de-donnees-pour-10-000-ans-la-plaque-de-verre-qui-va-revolutionner-le-stockage/

But there is another interesting revolutionary technology that is coming , and here it is:

Now Ultra Ram is actually here to make everything faster and it is going to turn your SSD into a really fast device because it doesn't need power to retain the information, and it has 4,000X more endurance than NAND and can store data for 1,000+ years, and it is also designed to have 1/10th the latency of DRAM and be more energy efficient (by a factor of 100X) than DRAM fabricated on a similar node, and it can be used as RAM because it is so fast.. So i invite to read the following new article about it:

UltraRAM Demos Prototype Chip, Secures Funding to Validate Commercial Potential

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ultraram-demos-prototype-chip-secures-funding-to-validate-commercial-potential

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

And you can read the rest my other thoughts and my thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yl5wDoNdlnA

So i think what is so important is also to avoid the damages to our civilization that can be caused by severe solar storms, so notice how i am giving the probabilities of it below , but you have to be careful and be sure that we be safe from the damages of the severe solar storms, so read my following thoughts about it:

I have just read the following new article on Interesting Engineering , and i invite you to read it:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/huge-solar-storm-proof-found-in-14300-year-old-tree-rings

So the above article is not so precise, so here is more information so that
you know about the probability of it:

A study published in 2019 found the chance of a Carrington-like event occurring before 2029 is less than 1.9 percent.

Are we ready for the next Big Solar storm?

Read more here:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/are-we-ready-for-the-next-big-solar-storm

And based on available data, there's roughly a one percent chance of seeing another Miyake Event within the next decade and a Miyake Event can be
80 times more powerful than a Carrington-like event, read more here in the following article:

https://phys.org/news/2022-10-tree-insight-devastating-storms.html#:~:text='%20or%20outburst.%22-,Dr.,what%20harms%20it%20may%20cause.

University of Tübingen's researchers unveil a groundbreaking solar cell for decentralized green hydrogen production, revolutionizing renewable energy. This breakthrough technology opens the door to large-scale applications, even with lower efficiencies. This advancement have the potential to make a significant contribution to energy supply and the reduction of CO2 emissions on a global scale.

Read more here on Interesting Engineering:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/solar-cell-powers-green-hydrogen-production

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so of course
so that to know from where comes the human being, i am explaining
below the genetic algorithm , so of course you have to read it carefully below , so notice that the genetic algorithm explains how human being has been constructed by nature , i mean that there is two things in human genetics ,
so there is the mutations and there is the crossover of the human genes and there is the selection process like with the natural selection , so the selection process can be elitistic or more elitistic so that it looks like the natural selection in the evolution process of humans , and notice carefully that the human genetic mutations comes from two things: from the solar storms that can mutate our genetics and from the genetic mutations that can happen inside the body , and of course the two can happen with a low probability , but it permits to explore , and of course you have to read my following thoughts of what is the genetic algorithm so that to understand the rest:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have just seen me talking quickly about Hamas and about some important laws in Islam, but i think i am a new philosopher and i will now discover important patterns with my fluid intelligence about the genetic algorithm,
and they are the following: So i think that the most important thing to understand in the genetic algorithm is that when you do a crossover of the genes of the parents, you have the tendency to obtain new childs that look like the parents, so it is why in optimization we can say that the genetic algorithm explores locally near the local optima with the crossover steps and we call it exploitation, and in the genetic algorithm , with the mutations of the genes after the crossover steps that can be of a probability of around 5% or so, permits to explore far away for better genes and it permits to not get stuck in a local optima and to continu to converge towards the global optima and it permits to not lack on diversity of the genes of the population, so this way in the genetic algorithm of balancing the exploitation with the crossover steps and with the exploration with mutations is a much better search than brute force search, and it is why the genetic algorithm is also used in optimization problems with success, and of course you have to understand that the the crossover steps can be elitistic, i mean that you can crossover the parents that have the best genes, and so that to understand the rest of my ideas about the genetic algorithm, you can read my below thoughts, and i invite you to also read carefully my below new thoughts about my new model of what is human consciousness and about the limitations of artificial intelligence:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the future technologies and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

<35e1e848-c07f-4005-b14d-ddbf602d2af3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151089&group=sci.math#151089

Newsgroups: sci.math