He keeps differentiating, flying off on a tangent.

tech / sci.math / AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban AssaultArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to BanArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<915c7701-8edf-4916-8bbe-e9fd1b316dc9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151294&group=sci.math#151294

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 20:02 UTC

Congress persons who routinely vote no on banning assault rifles should be libel to civil and criminal court cases for their misguided voting.

Take for example the Uvalde Texas slaying with assault rifle. Not only is the perpetrator put on trial but all the Texas Congress persons who voted to keep assault rifles in the hands of millions of Americans.

Find the list of Texas congress men/women who denied the safety and well being of the rest of USA society, especially students and hold their "crazy voting" to not ban assault rifles and their ammo. So that puts all of USA society in harms way. Why, one cannot even walk down the ice cream aisle in the grocery store anymore, and not worry the the crazy imbecilic Congress person enables a crazy with an assault rifle to emerge in that ice cream aisle.

Or at schools when medical students are learning the anatomy and physiology of the body, yet in springs a crazy with an assault rifle, all enabled by the crazy and pathetic Congress person of that region who routinely allows for assault rifles to be bought sold and used.

If this Maine shooter is captured alive, then his court appearances should also include any and all Maine Congress persons who keeps voting to allow people to buy sell assault rifles and their ammo to a general public USA, and we have mass shootings every day of the year here in the USA.

America was sensible in 1994 when it banned assault weapons. But the loose marbles of many a congress person have not banned these weapons once the 1994 bann had expired.

To solve the problem, every mass shooting should name the Congressperson in any trials by the families of the victims. Name that Congress person and possibly drain them of their monies for voting that fills our streets stores, schools with crazies and their assault rifles.

Congress persons who allow assault weapons are aiding and abetting mass murder. As guilty as the person who drives a bank robber to a bank and drives the bank robber to his get-away hideout.

Sadly-- idiot Congress persons who cannot see the utility and safety of all of America as we ban assault weapons, outnumber the people in Congress who actually have a brain of logical common-sense. Ban all assault weapons and their ammo, even a 5 year old can figure that out, but over half of Congress cannot, and some Supreme Court Justices have a difficult time with the logic.

So , please President Joe Biden along with Merrick Garland Attorney General, draft a Executive Order saying words to the effect. That a Mass Shooting with assault weapons, that any and all Congress persons of that mass shooting -- state where it happened, be put on trial in civil and criminal court along with the perpetrators. And if the Supreme Court Justices aid and abett criminals that use assault weapons by drafting crazy opinions such as the recent New York opinion where the Justices laxed the rules of who can buy assault weapons, put the Supreme Court Justice voting for the use of assault weapons, put the justice on trial also.

It is time America understands it has gone way way too far on the issue of right to bear arms. Why not sell rocket launchers in gun shops, or how about a howitzer in the backyard or a long range missile for weekend recreation all under the insane 2nd Amendment-- the right to keep and bear arms-- and all the crazy Congress persons along with Justices that keep this farce of people doing mass murder in our schools, homes, and shopping areas.

Every mass shooting, the victims families should name the Congress person who aided and abetted that murder spree with his/her stupid vote. They should be in the courtroom facing charges along with the perpetrator as aiding and abetting the perpetrator.

--- quoting BBC on latest senseless US mass killing with assault rifle ---
A US Army reservist is wanted for murder after 18 people were killed and 13 others injured in a mass shooting in Lewiston, Maine.
Police said they had issued an arrest warrant for Robert Card on eight counts of murder after the attack.
"It's eight counts because 10 people have not been identified," Maine State Police Col. William Ross said.
Further charges are expected. The suspect is at large and is considered "armed and dangerous", Col. Ross said.
The shooting began at a bowling alley in the small town just before 19:00 local time (23:00 GMT), the police colonel said. One woman and six men were killed by "apparent gunshot wounds".
The suspect then allegedly moved to a nearby restaurant, where police said that eight men were shot and killed. Sixteen people were transferred to local hospitals and three so far have died.
Authorities declined to comment on the ages or other details of victims, until families and loved ones have had chance to identify them and reconnect with those injured.
Residents in Lewiston and three nearby towns remain under a shelter in place notice. Schools as well as local stores and shops have closed.
Live updates on search for suspect
Maine's Governor Janet Mills called it a "dark day" for her state and pledged "to seek full justice for the victims and their families".
The FBI and other federal US law enforcement agencies are aiding local and state police in the manhunt. Neighbouring states are also providing resources and remaining vigilant, as the suspect could have travelled across state lines.
Maine State Police said in a bulletin that the suspect had recently reported mental health issues "to include hearing voices and threats to shoot up a military installation in southern Maine".
He had reportedly been admitted to a mental health treatment facility over the summer.
Maine police denied earlier reports he was a firearms instructor, saying there was "no indication he attended advance weaponry courses".

Media caption,
Maine Governor: 'This strikes at the heart of who we are'
Investigators are "looking into" the suspect's purported mental health challenges, Public Safety Commissioner Mike Saschuk told reporters.
Mr Saschuk said he was aware of state and federal laws aimed at stopping those with mental health issues from obtaining firearms. Authorities would be "reviewing that information as we move forward", he said.
President Joe Biden ordered flags at the White House and other federal buildings to be lowered to half-mast as a mark of respect for those who died.
He also called on Republican lawmakers in Congress to pass gun safety legislation.
"This is the very least we owe every American who will now bear the scars – physical and mental – of this latest attack," he said.
--- end quoting BBC on latest USA mass killing with assault rifle ---

AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<1084c441-fe78-49c9-9bf3-fe7b3a494240n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151310&group=sci.math#151310

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 17:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 00:37 UTC

In the case of Sandy Hook Connecticut mass murder with an assault weapon, where the perpetrator died in the carnage. And in Uvalde Texas where the perpetrator died in the carnage. That the victims family should take to civil and possibly criminal court the Congress persons who routinely voted against a assault rifle ban such as what we had in 1994. Put these congress persons in civil court and criminal court leaving them afterwards penniless and broke with only their shirts on their backs. And the charge is quite clear--- aiding and abetting a criminal in society of getting and owning a assault weapon and bullets to commit heinous crimes on the general civilian population.

These despicable congress persons rather have campaign contributions from the likes of NRA rather than worry and concern of the citizens in their district that they serve.

In the case of the Florida mass shooting of Parkland High School in 2018. I read that the perpetrator is still alive with life in prison sentence.

I say, put the Congress persons of Florida who consistently voted no to banning assault rifles, put them on Civil court trial and possibly Criminal court trial for aiding and abetting this horrendous murder spree of an assault rifle in the public domain. These are weapons of war, not for civil society.

And this is a clear case of Florida Congress persons caring more about money donations to their campaigns than caring about the life and safety of the people in their districts.

President Joe Biden, we need you to be a Strong strong President, not a weak whimp. We need you to get in touch with Attorney General Merrick Garland and even include Chief Justice Roberts in on the loop of information. To draft a Executive Order that basically says-- if you are a Congress person who votes no on banning Assault weapons, and if a mass murder occurs in your State, then you are liable as aiding and abetting a mass murderer and will face a civil even a criminal court by the family of victims and victims themselves.

Trouble with America, many of its lawmakers have no marbles in their brain case. Hard to even find a 1/2 a marble of logical commonsense, only money greed for campaign financing is to be found in these rogue errant Congress persons who vote No, on banning assault weapons and making all of America not just schools, but all of America like a war zone.

AP

Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<07b95456-2050-4640-90a1-7ad8d744f9dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151325&group=sci.math#151325

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:09:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 06:09 UTC

President Biden with help from Merrick Garland Attorney General and Chief Justice Roberts, draft a Executive Order that calls for every state US Congress person who voted NO on banning assault weapons go to court and trial should any mass shooting occur in their state. It is a long time overdue, where Congress persons vote for the people of their district, not for the special interest groups that give them campaign donations. It is a long time overdue where Senators and Representatives vote for the health and safety of the citizens of their State. With the recent Maine massacre with assault rifle, it is long time overdue that America be safe again, not a war zone around every corner. Looking at the statistics, in America there are on average 2 mass shootings each and every day of the year. That tells us how bad of jackarses the US Senate and House of Representatives who vote NO on assault rifle bans.

America needs to be a place where it is safe to go to school and safe in public spaces. That safety is foreever denied when crazies can own assault weapons and their ammo.

Long past the time that Americans should endure threats of their lives when in school or public spaces just because deranged Congress persons get campaign support from NRA who do not care that America is no longer safe, but a war zone.

For example in the Uvalde mass shooting of youngster school children, questions should have been asked if Ted Cruz and John Cornyn voted No on banning assault rifles. If they voted No, then they aided and abetted the Uvalde crime and massacre of children in school and both should be on trial in a civil and criminal court.

Whenever Senators or Representatives of federal government vote for special interest groups that finance their campaigns instead of representing the welfare and safety of their voting districts, they should be on trial for mass shootings in their state.

President Biden your executive order should outline the procedure of charging the Senators and Representatives of a State who vote NO on banning assault weapons, and who thus-- aid, abett, and assist the occurrences of mass shootings, making entire America unsafe, not just their own state.

AP

Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<574c996e-322a-47a5-b3ee-7a120dfc5dc3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151387&group=sci.math#151387

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 18:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 01:15 UTC

Maine still has a mass murderer on the loose, although both state and federal law enforcement is looking to apprehend the criminal in the Lewiston mass murder rampage with an assault rifle.

So, President Biden, America is no longer safe, not when you have thousands and thousands of crazies all of the place with weapons of war-- assault rifles. And you have mindless idiotic Congress persons both senators and House of Representatives who vote NO on banning these assault rifles and their ammo.

So, make a Executive Order outlining the fact that these Congress persons Aid and Abett and Assist the murder of thousands of Americans, especially school kids, by making it totally legal to buy and own these weapons of war.

See if Senators Susan Collins (Republican) and Senator Angus King and Representative Jared Golden, and Chellie Pingree if any had voted NO on banning assault rifles and their ammo, then charge them with the crime of aid abett and assist in the Lewiston mass murder. Send any to both civil court and criminal court.

There is little difference in someone driving a bank robber to a bank and then driving the robber to a hideout, and that of Not banning assault rifles and a mass murder takes place.

President Biden the American people are fed up with crazy Congress that looks out not for the safety of American people but looks for campaign finance by NRA. So please, make the Executive Order tonight that whenever a mass shooting occurs in any state of the USA, that the Congress legislatures are likely to face civil and criminal trial along with the perpetrator.

AP

Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<fcc3e4ee-664d-4636-8f3e-cf82aea9ef40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151420&group=sci.math#151420

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 13:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 20:40 UTC

Has anyone ever asked Texas senator Ted Cruz how many times in the USA Constitution that government is here to protect the safety of its citizens?? Does Ted even understand the concept of safety of citizens. Or is Ted always thinking of the next finance monies filling his campaign coffers.

Could Ted even recite the Preamble to the Constitution, or is he too busy counting the monies in his campaign coffers.

Uvalde Texas the site of an atrocious massacre of school toddlers and teachers. The perpetrator was slain in the incident.

But why is Ted Cruz not in civil and criminal court now? He should be in civil and criminal court for aiding, abetting and assisting whackos and criminals in getting weapons of war.

All the victims families of Uvalde Texas should charge Ted Cruz along with other Senators and Representatives of Texas for their callous disregard of the US Constitution whose prime goal is the heath and Safety of all American citizens.

Somewhere along the road of Ted Cruz, he lost his commonsense and logical marbles and is unfit to be a Senator.

The likes of Ted Cruz is why we have Sandy Hook we have Florida High School massacre and now we have Lewiston Maine massacre with assault rifle to blame.

Ted Cruz does not represent any American citizen for he does not even have the logical brains to follow the Constitution he sworn to.

Please, families of Uvalde, and families of Maine massacre, name and charge every senator and congressperson who voted NO on banning assault rifles plus their ammo, especially the ammo since so many are already in circulation, and put these rogue legislators into Civil Court and Criminal Court for aiding, abetting and assisting mass murders. America public spaces are no longer Safe for anyone.

No longer is any American public safe, all due to mindless idiots like Ted Cruz.

--- quoting Texas senator Ted Cruz from the web on guns ----
06.23.2022
SEN. CRUZ STATEMENT ON GUN LEGISLATION VOTE

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) made the following statement about his vote against the Democrats’ gun control bill:

“There are two different approaches to try to stop criminals and mass murders. One is to target and prosecute felons and criminals trying to illegally buy guns and who use guns in the commission of a crime, while simultaneously securing our schools and hiring more police officers who are trained to prevent school violence. My legislation with Senators John Barrasso, Chuck Grassley, Tim Scott, Cynthia Lummis and Mike Crapo would have done that. Like Grassley-Cruz in 2013, this proposal is a comprehensive effort to dedicate serious resources to make schools and communities safer, and to do so in a way that respects our Constitution. Unfortunately, Washington Democrats opposed our legislation and took a second, altogether different approach tonight: Once again, their response was to try to disarm law-abiding citizens rather than take serious measures to protect our children. That doesn’t work. It doesn’t prevent crime and it won’t allow people to defend themselves and their loved ones. And frankly, the Supreme Court might find significant portions of it to be unconstitutional. But because of their political agenda, Democrats have sought to disarm law-abiding citizens. This is a mistake, which is why I voted against this misguided attempt and fought for an alternative that would actually save lives.”

The Safe Kids, Safe Schools, Safe Communities Act would dedicate nearly $38 billion to tackle violent crime and to make our schools and communities safer, including funding enhanced school security and doubling the number of school resource officers in America’s schools, investing in school mental health professionals and reducing gun violence.

Senate Democrats used procedural tactics to block votes on every amendment to their bill, including numerous common-sense amendments directed at improving school safety and protecting the rights of law-abiding Americans such as the Safe Kids, Safe Schools, Safe Communities Act. Senator Cruz was able to successfully force a proxy vote on his legislation, which received 39 votes in support.

Read about the Safe Kids, Safe Schools, Safe Communities Act here.

Listen to Senator Cruz’s floor speech about the Safe Kids, Safe Schools, Safe Communities Act here.
--- end quoting Internet Web on Ted Cruz on guns ---

Re: AP's 265th book of Science -- Fastest and Easiest Way to Ban Assault Rifles-- Executive Order that any Congressperson voting against a ban is liable for civil court action of any victims families.

<4488ab4d-4aca-4967-bc77-bff46a036e21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151429&group=sci.math#151429

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 15:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:23 UTC

So, how far into that great document by our Founding Fathers do we have to go in order to find that the prime job, goal and mission of the government is the Safety of American citizens?? How far do we have to read that allowing assault rifles to be owned breaks the Constitution, breaks the very fabric of that famous document? Not far at all for it is in the first sentence, the Preamble.

--- quoting US Constitution ---
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare....
--- end quoting ---

The "in Order to form a more perfect Union" makes government shutdowns by Republicans an illegal and criminal act. No-one can form Order and perfect Union when the government and Constitution are shutdown and tossed out the window. So whenever Congress cannot pass a budget bill on time-- the President must step in and throw some Congress persons in jail or prison for "dereliction of duty and disorderly conduct".

The "insure domestic Tranquility" makes it a crime by Representatives or Senators that __do not ban assault rifles + ammo__. For certainly you cannot have tranquility in a society where thousands are carrying assault rifles.

And here is where President Biden should make an Executive Order of how Representatives and Senators of states where a mass shooting occurs with assault rifles used. To charge those Representatives a Senators for violating the Constitution with aiding-abetting-assisting criminals to kill members of the general public. Not only throw the perpetrator in jail but charge the politician that did not ban assault rifles + ammo.

AP