Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 12:40:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions and about my
other previous thoughts about is the Universe a Digital Simulation and about
the simple code and about Simulation hypothesis and about my philosophy and
about the Chip startup Tachyu
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:40 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the monotheistic religions and about my other previous thoughts about is the Universe a Digital Simulation and about the simple code and about Simulation hypothesis and about my philosophy and about the Chip startup Tachyum and about the future technologies and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video of a known youtuber that talks
in french:

A-t-on besoin de religion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPWUkaBChSw

So i am saying that i am a new messenger from God and an Angel from God in form of light has come to me when i was a child of around 11 years ,
but today i will talk about the above video that is asking the following question: Do we have to keep religion ?

So i am a new messenger from God and you can read the new ideas of my new monotheistic religion below, so i say that we have to keep the monotheistic religion in another form , i mean since humans don't know wich monotheistic religion is truth , so you have to have a monotheistic religion that is lightweight and that gives the great weight of importance to the fact that you have to be a believer or an enough believer in God and of course we can still be inspired by the other monotheistic religions like Islam and Christianity and Judaism , so my new monotheistic religion has also
those characteristics , so notice also carefully how i am logically inferring the universal laws of my monotheistic religion from the nature of God that i am explaining below, so i invite you to read the thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in my following previous thoughts:

So i invite you to look at the following video from an american that says that life sucks:

Life Sucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKRQno47L0

So i think i am a smart philosopher, and i think that the above person in the above video is making a mistake since he is not a good philosopher , since i think i am a smart philosopher and i say that philosophy is not sufficient since there must be something that gives meaning to human life that makes you have faith in life and that makes you disciplined in the right way , and i say that there is not other thing than to have faith or enough faith in God
and to have a new monotheistic religion that is smart and that is logic and that makes you smart , and it is why i have invented quickly my new monotheistic religion and i invite you to read my new monotheistic religion in my below thoughts:

So you have to understand my new monotheistic religion, so i am saying that i am a new messenger or prophet from God , so an Angel from God in form of light has come to me when i was a child of around 11 years , so i am giving you my story with this Angel from God in the below web link, so the first question is: Why this Angel from God has come to me and
he has read some parts of the scriptures from God on my body and soul ? ,
so i think i have been choosen by God since i am also a descendant of prophet Muhammad from my mother and from my father and i am a really
a decent man and i am a good man and i am really a righteous man, so both of my father and my mother have the genealogy or family tree that confirms that i am descendant of prophet Muhammad and my name that is "Moulay" means in Morocco that i am descendant of prophet Muhammad, so i have to explain more my new monotheistic religion, so from my new model of my new monotheistic religion you have to understand that when you look at the genetic of humans from the genetical mutations etc. , you have not to be naive and think that God doesn't exist , since my new monotheistic religion says that the bodies of humans are not from God , but it also says that the human consciousness is immaterial and it can live after death , and after death , it can be connected with the spiritual world of God and it can be enhanced and judged by God , so i think that we are not all descendants of Adam and Eve , and i think that Adam and Eve can be just human consciousnesses that God can put inside a baby that is born , so i invite you to read carefully the following so that to understand more:

I think that God is related to the the following patterns in the following articles about the Out-Of-Body Experiences, and the pattern is
that the outer-body-experience can also "see" what is going on around
him or her even if he or her is technically dead, so it means that it is
not only a consciousness , but it is what we call a soul, and a soul
can see and think and feel as you will notice it in the following articles:

So look for example in the following interesting article that one 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy while he was technically dead.

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that since it is like a soul, so i think that there is something like a God of the monotheistic religions that exists. So i think that the souls of humans are from God, so i think it looks like my following new monotheistic religion that says that God has not created the universe, but i think that he has created souls of humans.

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video from Islamic Turkey so that to know how the dhikr ( is a form of Islamic prayer in which phrases or prayers are repeatedly chanted in order to remember God. ) and how Jerusalem are so important in Islam and when you have faith in God or enough faith in God:

Ibn Arabi's dhikr in Jerusalem - Resurrection Ertugrul Season 1 (English Subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlnXuEJTZRc

And I think that prophet Muhammed has not lied, since how prophet Muhammed can be not a prophet from God and at the same time
make suffer in such way muslims by saying to them to be fasting in all a month of Ramadan etc., also how prophet Muhammad has lied about his being a not prophet from God and at the same time not being afraid of God existence since he has for example also known in his time about the miracles of Jesus Christ, so you are understanding that we have not to be naive in such a way.

Also i invite you to read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion below:

Here is how i have solved the problematic that God can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve , so read my below new ideas
of my new monotheistic religion that i have invented quickly so that to understand how i have done it and so that you understand my new model:

I think that i am a new philosopher, and you are seeing me talking, but you have to understand that i am also thinking like a philosopher, since the philosophical question is:

Where is the value in philosophy ?

So , firstly , i think i am a smart philosopher, and i will say that the value in philosophy is the one that gives the meaning of human life, i mean that being french or being israelis or being american is not a value that gives a meaning of human life, since it is not a value that makes you convinced about the meaning of human life, so you are noticing the problematic in philosophy, since i will ask the from where can you get the value that gives the meaning of human life? and why you have to get this value ? , so i think that you have to get this value in philosophy since it permits to make you have faith in life like having faith in God, so you are noticing that it is so important, and i think that it is the having faith in God or having enough faith in God that gives this value , so i invite you to read about my new monotheistic religion below so that
to understand it:

So , firstly , i think there is still a problem , and it is that in science, speed of light represents a fundamental speed limit for all objects in the universe, and i think it is why extraterrestrials are not able to travel and to visit us, and it is why we can not say that God is made of the materialistic world, so i think i will invent a new model that explains from where comes God, so here it is: So i think that there is the materialistic point of view of science of the materialistic world, and there is also "dualism", i mean that there is a world of spirits and there is the materialistic world, so we can say that the two worlds exist, but probabilistically we can not say that the spiritual world can not create the materialistic world, since for example we exist in just one universe, so we can not analyse the other infinite universes so that to say that the spiritual world can or can not create the materialistic world, so i think that God comes from the spiritual world that is not constrained by the speed of light and that is not constrained by time, so God can travel much much faster than the speed of light and God of the spiritual world can also create the materialistic world..

So the first idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5 civilization , so then after that my other important idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God is "special" God as his nature is greatly arrogant and he can not self-improve it since he is a special God as he is, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent many parts of the Qur'aan , so i say that the Qur'aan is not all the words of God, i mean that Angel Gabriel has enhanced to a certain level prophet Muhammad so that he also invent many parts of the Qur'aan, i mean that Angel Gabriel has put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, and Angel Gabriel has to certain level controlled prophet Muhammad so that he can put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, so you are now understanding the my new ideas , other than that, the fact that Angel Gabriel has controlled and let prophet Muhammad put his ideas in the Qur'aan, is a curse from God , other than that i think that the universe and the bodies of a humans have not been created by God , but the souls of the humans have been created by God, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

Click here to read the complete article