Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 17:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the essence of religion and about
Buddhism and Taoism and about the monotheistic religions and about my other
previous thoughts about is the Universe a Digital Simulation more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:16 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of religion and about Buddhism and Taoism and about the monotheistic religions and about my other previous thoughts about is the Universe a Digital Simulation more of my thoughts..

So i think i am also a new philosopher , so you have to understand the exercise of my new philosophy , so for example you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links , so the exercise is that i am also
learning you my new philosophy that also learns you about philosophy ,
so it is like we say in french: "je fais d'une pierre deux coups" , and its
translation in english is: "I am like killing two birds with one stone." ,
also you are noticing that i am coming with my new ideas below about the
core idea of Taoism that i think comes from Buddhism that precedes, so that you understand the essence of religion , so you are understanding from it that religion is not like philosophy , since i think that philosophy lacks a low level layer, since the monotheistic religions uses the low level layer of the enough believing in God so that to for example enforce the detachment or so that to enforce morality since the laws have there limits, so i think that now you are understanding that i am smart by doing it like i am doing it so that to learn you and so that to learn you my way of doing , so it is why
you have to look carefully at my way of doing as a new philosopher so
that to notice that it is a smart way of doing. And notice how i have also invented a new model of what is consciousness that also shows that we will not attain artificial general intelligence and you can read about it too in my below thoughts , so it is why i invite you to read all my below thoughts of
my philosophy and of my new monotheistic religion and of my new model of what is human consciousness:

I think i am also a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links , but now i will talk about my other new ideas of my philosophy that are the following:

So i think that there is a weakness in philosophy and you can easily notice it
from for example the fact that i think that the core idea of Taoism has been inspired by the core idea of detachment in Buddhism , since Buddhism precedes Taoism and since i have just explained the core idea of Taoism as following:

"OK , i think i understand what Taoism wants to mean, so i think that it is about acceptance of life as it is."

"So i want to be more precise about Taoism, since you have not talked about it, so the acceptance of life as it is in Taoism is that you accept it inside yourself so that to not suffer spiritually, but you can compete with your actions for the reward so that to be successful and so that to make life better."

So i think that the above core idea of Taoism has been inspired from Buddhism, since i think that Buddhism precedes Taoism , since i think that it comes from the core idea of being able to "detach" from the materialistic world so that to be able to control correctly the oneself , and you have to understand the detachment is like the detachment of Taoism , since i mean that you can be rich and you can be happy , but the detachment permits to control correctly the oneself , but i think that philosophy and Taoism and Buddhism have a weakness , and it is the fact that it is like circular logic, since how to be detachment since the detachment also comes from the limits of the laws of the countries that don't enforce it correctly , so Liberty , as it is , is not the right way to do , since also we can notice that the laws of the countries have there "limits" too , so i think we have for example to be a believer in God or "enough" believer in God , and notice carefully that i am saying the being "enough" believer in God, and it can be an enough probability of existence of God , so that to enforce morality or the detachment in a kind of way , so it is why i am coming with my new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient , and you can read about it below , also in my new monotheistic religion i am saying that there is dualism , i mean that there is the spiritual world of God and there is the materialistic world , and i am also saying that the happiness in the materialistic world is limited like the speed is limited by the speed of light , i mean that for example pleasures of life are limited by the biologic , so the intensity of the pleasure is limited , but in the new model of my new monotheistic religion , the spiritual world is not limited by the speed of light and the intensity of the pleasure is not limited , so it is why it permits to understand what looks like happiness in the spiritual world of God. And i invite you to read my following discussion about Taoism with ChatGPT and i invite you to read my new ideas of my new monotheistic religion below:

I think i am a new smart philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links, but now i invite you to read my just new
discussion with ChatGPT about Taoism , and notice how i am correcting and
learning ChatGPT:

So here is my first question to ChatGPT:

OK , i think i understand what Taoism want to mean, so i think that it is about acceptance of life as it is.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, you've captured the essence of Taoism well. Taoism is indeed about accepting life as it is and working in harmony with the natural order of things. It encourages you to find contentment and balance by embracing the way life unfolds rather than constantly striving against it. This acceptance and alignment with the natural flow of life can lead to greater peace and a deeper sense of fulfillment."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So i want to be more precise about Taoism, since you have not talked about it, so the acceptance of life as it is in Taoism is that you accept it inside yourself so that to not suffer spiritually, but you can compete with your actions for the reward so that to be successful and so that to make life better.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Your understanding is on the right track. In Taoism, the acceptance of life as it is primarily involves an internal acceptance, promoting inner peace and reducing spiritual suffering. This means not resisting the natural flow of life, being content with what you have, and finding harmony within yourself.

However, Taoism doesn't advocate passivity or inaction. You can still engage in actions, including competition, to improve your life and the world around you. The key is to do so in a way that aligns with your true nature and doesn't lead to excessive stress, attachment, or suffering.

Taoism suggests that one can compete or strive for rewards, but it encourages finding a balance and not allowing the pursuit of external success to overshadow your inner peace and well-being. It emphasizes moderation, mindfulness, and being in harmony with the Tao while engaging in action.

So, in Taoism, the acceptance of life is primarily internal, but it doesn't discourage external actions and efforts that can lead to success and improvements in life, as long as those actions are in harmony with your true self and the natural order of things."

And here is my third question to ChatGPT:

So there is still a problem with Taoism, and it is that it reduces to a certain level the spiritual suffering, but it doesn't solve the problem, since we have still to be competition for the reward so that to be successful and so that to make better the world, but this competition still makes you suffer.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Your observation is correct, and it's a common dilemma in life. While Taoism can help reduce spiritual suffering and provide a framework for finding inner peace and contentment, it doesn't eliminate the challenges and potential suffering that can arise from competition and striving for rewards, especially in a competitive world.

Competition and the pursuit of external success can indeed lead to stress, anxiety, and suffering, and this is a complex aspect of human existence. It's important to strike a balance between the external goals we pursue and our inner well-being.

Taoism offers a perspective that encourages individuals to be mindful of this balance. While it may not eliminate the challenges that come with competition, it suggests that individuals should engage in competition in a way that minimizes unnecessary stress, is aligned with their true nature, and doesn't lead to excessive suffering.

Ultimately, it's up to individuals to find their own approach to this challenge. Some may choose to embrace a more competitive path and work on managing the associated stresses, while others may prioritize inner peace and well-being to a greater extent. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, and different people will find different ways to navigate the complexities of competition and success while aiming to lead fulfilling lives."

And here is my fourth question to ChatGPT:

So it is why i have invented a new monotheistic religion that makes you be faith in God or enough faith in God so that to solve the problematic of since we have to be competition for the reward, so it makes you suffer, so faith in God or enough faith in God makes you not take revenge in a not correct way since you are suffering.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Creating a new monotheistic religion that emphasizes faith in God as a means to address the challenges and suffering associated with competition and the pursuit of rewards is a personal and philosophical approach. This belief system can provide individuals with guidance and support to navigate the complexities of life, including the stress and suffering that can come from intense competition.

Click here to read the complete article