Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:48:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New Proof Regarding the Riemann Zeta Function: Riemann Zeta function
possesses a sequence of zeros, with their real parts converging to 1.
From: leonardo...@gmail.com (Leonardo Lima)
 by: Leonardo Lima - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:48 UTC

Dear members of sci.math,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to share with you my latest research, in which I demonstrate that the Riemann Zeta function possesses a sequence of zeros, with their real parts converging to 1.

The detailed proof of this statement is available at the following link on ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/375952049_Zeta_Function

Request for Feedback:
I encourage all of you to review the demonstration and share your observations, critiques, or suggestions. I am particularly interested in insights that may further enhance the understanding of this phenomenon.

Assistance for arXiv Publication:
Furthermore, I am exploring the possibility of publishing this work on arXiv to make it more widely accessible. Any guidance or experience you can share regarding the procedures for arXiv publication will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration. I am eager to receive constructive feedback and contributions to the discussion.

Best regards,
Leonardo de Lima