MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING

tech / sci.math / Re: Trump's my president

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Trump's my presidentNapoleon Esyp Hamraev
`* Re: Trump's my presidentPhysfitfreak
 `* Re: Trump's my presidentChris M. Thomasson
  `* Re: Trump's my presidentPhysfitfreak
   `* Re: Trump's my presidentChris M. Thomasson
    `* Re: Trump's my presidentPhysfitfreak
     `* Re: Trump's my presidentChris M. Thomasson
      `* Re: Trump's my presidentPhysfitfreak
       `* Re: Trump's my presidentChris M. Thomasson
        `* Re: Trump's my presidentChris M. Thomasson
         `- Re: Trump's my presidentPhysfitfreak

1
Re: Trump's my president

<ul5kb7$2pgjj$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153294&group=sci.math#153294

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: apn...@lpnnoees.eo (Napoleon Esyp Hamraev)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Trump's my president
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:15:35 -0000 (UTC)
2WC3EGz9C+pAzdohvI5D5UrMmQkY1j7+GAWbcKIG0rS22QTnpWOaJtyNkdQtgfC
HPrOvDthpAdk6yFC8LaA9bnHNC57I9LIr4GqR4bucO1dHiGVJpN7fGhc6jNIBHy
OQZiZxzR/vGh4qvAHf92RAdMcKMWd2OsMvQlxR1rCKoKZFmLeDUU4RmgpZ3aWYO
G+ceq0bxJWEqlpgqt1XNzdVV809E7uW/7lAdEJiuenFOIoxf/yoOMbZ7v8IA1S7
lcoB4FL68XwI+WRLJqhrhP5ZiX2IbevPUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Napoleon Esyp Hamrae - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:15 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> He won and is in the White House...
> Remember Biden's resigning?

lol, the trumpf is even worse than the bidon clan family. The trumpf
wanted put the military killing you with vaccines. You tell me, he didn't
know the vaccines kill?? Are you fucking stupid?

𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻
The two leaders will discuss joint military projects, the Ukrainian
president's office announced
https://r%74.com/russia/588848-zelensky-biden-meet/

I am a Russian patriot but Russia needs to be reminded that while she
keeps alive the memory of the great patriotic war and related, she seems
to forget that 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 by 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀, losing 100 million
people 𝗮𝗻𝗱 33% 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. That was due to the stupidity of her leaders.
So, if Russia doesn't want to take notice that it was her who lost a third
of her territory due 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀, she is on her way to
lose the whole of the country forever. 𝗭𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 would have never allowed
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and he would have incinerated Ukraine instead of 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 where 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 have died because of
being sent as boots on the ground instead of letting SARMAT do the job.

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5m0p$2k5fu$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153295&group=sci.math#153295

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:44:08 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:44 UTC

On 12/10/2023 6:15 PM, Napoleon Esyp Hamraev wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> He won and is in the White House...
>> Remember Biden's resigning?
>
> lol, the trumpf is even worse than the bidon clan family. The trumpf
> wanted put the military killing you with vaccines. You tell me, he didn't
> know the vaccines kill?? Are you fucking stupid?
>
> 𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻
> The two leaders will discuss joint military projects, the Ukrainian
> president's office announced
> https://r%74.com/russia/588848-zelensky-biden-meet/
>
> I am a Russian patriot but Russia needs to be reminded that while she
> keeps alive the memory of the great patriotic war and related, she seems
> to forget that 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 by 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀, losing 100 million
> people 𝗮𝗻𝗱 33% 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. That was due to the stupidity of her leaders.
> So, if Russia doesn't want to take notice that it was her who lost a third
> of her territory due 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀, she is on her way to
> lose the whole of the country forever. 𝗭𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 would have never allowed
> 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and he would have incinerated Ukraine instead of 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
> 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 where 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 have died because of
> being sent as boots on the ground instead of letting SARMAT do the job.

Hanson, this time you're also drunk... Dumb doesn't get smart by
drinking, dumb ass. Dumb gets dumber.

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5nvm$2smnm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153297&group=sci.math#153297

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 17:17:38 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:17 UTC

On 12/10/2023 4:44 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 6:15 PM, Napoleon Esyp Hamraev wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> He won and is in the White House...
>>> Remember Biden's resigning?
>>
>> lol, the trumpf is even worse than the bidon clan family. The trumpf
>> wanted put the military killing you with vaccines. You tell me, he didn't
>> know the vaccines kill?? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>   𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻
>> The two leaders will discuss joint military projects, the Ukrainian
>> president's office announced
>> https://r%74.com/russia/588848-zelensky-biden-meet/
>>
>> I am a Russian patriot but Russia needs to be reminded that while she
>> keeps alive the memory of the great patriotic war and related, she seems
>> to forget that 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 by 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀, losing 100
>> million
>> people 𝗮𝗻𝗱 33% 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. That was due to the stupidity of her
>> leaders.
>> So, if Russia doesn't want to take notice that it was her who lost a
>> third
>> of her territory due 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀, she is on
>> her way to
>> lose the whole of the country forever. 𝗭𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 would have never
>> allowed
>> 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and he would have incinerated Ukraine instead of 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀
>> 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
>> 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 where 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 have died
>> because of
>> being sent as boots on the ground instead of letting SARMAT do the job.
>

> Hanson, this time you're also drunk... Dumb doesn't get smart by
> drinking, dumb ass. Dumb gets dumber.

Can drinking a bit from time to time spur on interesting conversations?
For instance... Would the population of the world wrt humans be
"smaller" if booze did not exist?

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5p6p$2k5fu$6@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153298&group=sci.math#153298

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:38:32 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:38 UTC

On 12/10/2023 7:17 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 4:44 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> lol, the trumpf is even worse than the bidon clan family. The trumpf
>>> wanted put the military killing you with vaccines. You tell me, he
>>> didn't
>>> know the vaccines kill?? Are you fucking stupid?
>>>
>>>   𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘁𝗼_𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻
>>> The two leaders will discuss joint military projects, the Ukrainian
>>> president's office announced
>>> https://r%74.com/russia/588848-zelensky-biden-meet/
>>>
>>> I am a Russian patriot but Russia needs to be reminded that while she
>>> keeps alive the memory of the great patriotic war and related, she seems
>>> to forget that 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 by 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀, losing 100
>>> million
>>> people 𝗮𝗻𝗱 33% 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. That was due to the stupidity of her
>>> leaders.
>>> So, if Russia doesn't want to take notice that it was her who lost a
>>> third
>>> of her territory due 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀, she is on
>>> her way to
>>> lose the whole of the country forever. 𝗭𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 would have never
>>> allowed
>>> 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and he would have incinerated Ukraine instead of
>>> 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱
>>> 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 where 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 have died
>>> because of
>>> being sent as boots on the ground instead of letting SARMAT do the job.
>>

>> Hanson, this time you're also drunk... Dumb doesn't get smart by
>> drinking, dumb ass. Dumb gets dumber.
>
> Can drinking a bit from time to time spur on interesting conversations?
> For instance... Would the population of the world wrt humans be
> "smaller" if booze did not exist?

Moslems don't drink and their population always grow fast. I doubt
drinking helps it. It might even slow the growth down a bit.

It's never been a smart thing to drink. It artificially removes the
stress very fast, but it does it by lowering _all_ functions of the
brain, including the stressed one. That's why it can kill. If you lower
it down too much, even heart will stop beating.

The smart way is, when stressed, to notice the cause of it and do
something about the cause, not the effect.

Stress isn't a 100% negative feature. It tells you what's best for you
to do.

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5qbb$2su5t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153299&group=sci.math#153299

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 17:58:01 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:58 UTC

On 12/10/2023 5:38 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 7:17 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> Hanson, this time you're also drunk... Dumb doesn't get smart by
>>> drinking, dumb ass. Dumb gets dumber.
>>
>> Can drinking a bit from time to time spur on interesting
>> conversations? For instance... Would the population of the world wrt
>> humans be "smaller" if booze did not exist?
>

> Moslems don't drink and their population always grow fast. I doubt
> drinking helps it. It might even slow the growth down a bit.
>
> It's never been a smart thing to drink. It artificially removes the
> stress very fast, but it does it by lowering _all_ functions of the
> brain, including the stressed one. That's why it can kill. If you lower
> it down too much, even heart will stop beating.
>
> The smart way is, when stressed, to notice the cause of it and do
> something about the cause, not the effect.
>
> Stress isn't a 100% negative feature. It tells you what's best for you
> to do.

How much physical harm does a single shot of 80 proof expose the drinker to?

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5qvm$2k95s$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153300&group=sci.math#153300

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:08:53 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:08 UTC

Hehe :) Hell if I know. I'm no drinker.

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5rf4$2t270$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153301&group=sci.math#153301

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:17:06 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:17 UTC

On 12/10/2023 6:08 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 7:58 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> Moslems don't drink and their population always grow fast. I doubt
>>> drinking helps it. It might even slow the growth down a bit.
>>>
>>> It's never been a smart thing to drink. It artificially removes the
>>> stress very fast, but it does it by lowering _all_ functions of the
>>> brain, including the stressed one. That's why it can kill. If you
>>> lower it down too much, even heart will stop beating.
>>>
>>> The smart way is, when stressed, to notice the cause of it and do
>>> something about the cause, not the effect.
>>>
>>> Stress isn't a 100% negative feature. It tells you what's best for
>>> you to do.
>>
>> How much physical harm does a single shot of 80 proof expose the
>> drinker to?
>
> Hehe :) Hell if I know. I'm no drinker.

It's funny. I have consumed a shot before, and I did not notice any sort
of "marked" impairment, perhaps a bit more relaxed so to speak. However,
one time a shot of 80 proof did make my shoulder feel better after it
got injured. Strange!

It sure seems like a lot of people are smoking weed these days! Humm...

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5rs9$2k95s$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153302&group=sci.math#153302

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:24:08 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:24 UTC

On 12/10/2023 8:17 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 6:08 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> How much physical harm does a single shot of 80 proof expose the
>>> drinker to?
>>
>> Hehe :) Hell if I know. I'm no drinker.
>
> It's funny. I have consumed a shot before, and I did not notice any sort
> of "marked" impairment, perhaps a bit more relaxed so to speak. However,
> one time a shot of 80 proof did make my shoulder feel better after it
> got injured. Strange!
>
> It sure seems like a lot of people are smoking weed these days! Humm...

Well alcohol is a pain killer too. In Texas of 1800s, everytime somebody
needed to get a bit of surgery on him, they'd make him drunk first :)
I've seen that in movies too, but also have read that in non-fiction books.

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5s9j$2t270$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153303&group=sci.math#153303

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:31:14 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:31 UTC

On 12/10/2023 6:24 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 8:17 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> Hehe :) Hell if I know. I'm no drinker.
>>
>> It's funny. I have consumed a shot before, and I did not notice any
>> sort of "marked" impairment, perhaps a bit more relaxed so to speak.
>> However, one time a shot of 80 proof did make my shoulder feel better
>> after it got injured. Strange!
>>
>> It sure seems like a lot of people are smoking weed these days! Humm...
>

> Well alcohol is a pain killer too. In Texas of 1800s, everytime somebody
> needed to get a bit of surgery on him, they'd make him drunk first :)
> I've seen that in movies too, but also have read that in non-fiction books.

Well, then it might have its place. Not to be abused, but to be used in
times of when it can be useful? Pain? :^)

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5sjt$2t270$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153304&group=sci.math#153304

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:36:44 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:36 UTC

On 12/10/2023 6:31 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 6:24 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> It's funny. I have consumed a shot before, and I did not notice any
>>> sort of "marked" impairment, perhaps a bit more relaxed so to speak.
>>> However, one time a shot of 80 proof did make my shoulder feel better
>>> after it got injured. Strange!
>>>
>>> It sure seems like a lot of people are smoking weed these days! Humm...
>>

>> Well alcohol is a pain killer too. In Texas of 1800s, everytime
>> somebody needed to get a bit of surgery on him, they'd make him drunk
>> first :) I've seen that in movies too, but also have read that in
>> non-fiction books.
>
> Well, then it might have its place. Not to be abused, but to be used in
> times of when it can be useful? Pain? :^)

The weed also seems to have its place. Not to be abused. Say you have a
cancer, or something horrible that robs you of your appetite! Well, the
weed just might be able to help you regain some of your appetite?

Re: Trump's my president

<ul5u81$2k95s$3@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=153305&group=sci.math#153305

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:04:32 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:04 UTC

Yes it has its place. Same as alcohol.