From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 00:50:34 -0500
 by: Volney - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 05:50 UTC

🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "dunce" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> __Novel Idea for Google Engineers to consider for sci.math and sci.physics come 15Feb2024. Let AP operate sci.math and sci.physics, where I post only, and no others
>
> Novel Idea for Google Engineers to consider for sci.math and sci.physics come 15Feb2024. Let AP operate sci.math and sci.physics, where I post only, and no others can post.

Don't you already have your own group where only you can post and nobody
else ever even reads? Why would you want three of them?

> Keeping sci.math and sci.physics alive is better than letting it slip into the shadows.

Of course sci.math and sci.physics will live on, on Usenet. Just not on
Giggle Groups. The volume will be much less without Giggle Groups
blather and spam, but the quality will almost certainly improve.

I'll be there! I don't even have to do anything!